3 February 2011: John Hogue

Dreamland ~ Whitley Strieber. Whitley has investigative reporters of edge science, ufos, ancient archeology and the weird and unusual - Anne Strieber

Moderator: Super Moderators

Swerdloc
Pirate

3 February 2011: John Hogue

Post by Swerdloc » 02-04-2011 09:18 AM

John Hogue 2011 Predictions

This week we hear from John Hogue, who goes beyond the predictions he has made so far this year, and offers us some real shockers for 2011. But is he accurate? We'll begin by discussing his 2010 predictions, what went right and what went wrong. Then, on to the future!

For Unknowncountry.com Subscribers

John Hogue on the Secrets of Prophecy

Whitley Strieber and John Hogue have a wide ranging discussion about why it is that people like him have such excellent track records as prophets. They also discuss Starfire Tor, and John's understanding of how his method differs from hers, and why different methods might all work. And then the discussion goes into the beyond...the far beyond. What does John think about the future beyond 2011? What about 2012? Or even beyond that? And were the ancient Maya right in their dating? An interesting look behind the scenes at the way a master of prophecy actually does what he does, and what he thinks of our more distant future.
Anchors Aweigh

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 02-04-2011 05:51 PM

I listened to both interviews last night, they were excellent, I like that John Hogue isn't into the 2012 scenario, in fact he said 2012 will go by along with 2013, 2014 etc. That is not to say we may still have more earthquakes, volcano's and some earth changes.

It was interesting also how he addressed time slips, Hogue makes a lot of since, he is not saying that there isn't such a thing as time slips but said most of them that people think are time slips are just distractions, I agree we all have them and think they are something else.

If you're not a subscriber you should be to hear these special interviews.

Thank you Swerdloc as always for putting up the information.:)

Return to “Dreamland ~ Whitley Strieber”