Ksue's Aberration Photo

From the Far East ~ Art Bell!

Moderator: Super Moderators

ksue
Pirate

Ksue's Aberration Photo

Post by ksue » 05-12-2003 07:46 AM

This photo is Full of strange faces study it well the more you look the more you will see .It was taken of my TWO cats, Gizmo {on the floor and Beanus{on the table}. A third cat appeared on top of the couch. See how many more you can see .
ksue ..... Inquiring minds want to know!!!

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 05-16-2003 01:55 AM

Hi ksue. I see three other cat images, one of them upside down - and - a Yoda face at the end of the couch! Very interesting picture. And Welcome to the Fantastic Forum.

ksue
Pirate

KSUES ABBERATION PHOTO

Post by ksue » 05-16-2003 07:19 AM

Yes, this photo is so facinating. I'll point out some other strange visitors. Just to the left of Beanus's face {cat on table} is a rubber baby dolls head and right next to it is a man with a dark beard and a sailor cap. Following up to the cat that appeared on top of the couch are many pairs of eyes as if faces of men are layered on top of one another. There is a little girls face on the center of the cat on top of the couch that looks exactly like me when I was 5 yrs. old. Above Beanus's head and under the bright ball of light is a side view of a nun in habit as if praying. Just under the left table leg is a man with dark eyes and a white beard. Centered between Gizmo's feet and the bottom of the photo is a puffy looking number 36 and right under it is a pair of dark rimmed eye glasses. If you turn the photo upside down there are some images on the side of the table-one, a pink triangular face with slanted eyes-ailen? I actually meant to post this in Art Bell the Last Frontier where I thought it would get more exposure because I love to share it. I have been unable to move it over there and I did contact the administrator, but no luck.

Maya
Pirate

Post by Maya » 05-16-2003 04:56 PM

Sorry, but I can't see anything other than two really fine looking cats, especially the snowshoe in the front. They're so good looking that I can't take my eyes off them! (I guess I'm more cat-centric than ghost-centric anyway.)

Maya

DocEwanCameron
Pirate

Post by DocEwanCameron » 05-18-2003 11:16 AM

Well, at least it shows you shouldn't use a flash when pointing at glass or a mirror :)
Fighting the NWO
The Prophet Project

ksue
Pirate

Ksue's ABERRATION PHOTO

Post by ksue » 05-18-2003 03:16 PM

There is no mirror. The couch sets out about 4 ft. in front of a wall.That wall is the other side of the kitchen. It's one of those walls that has a counter on it and is open above the counter so that the area above it is open to the kitchen.There are three paintings hung on that wall, my daughters art work.On the right side of the photo still behind the couch is the dining area. There appears to be something that looks like a Christmas tree right where you would walk from the dining area into the kitchen.The photo was taken in August. If there had been a mirror I could see it throwing off light but not faces, a number, a nun, sailor, doll and a cat.

ksue
Pirate

Ksues ABERRATION PHOTO

Post by ksue » 05-18-2003 03:52 PM

Linnea can you point out the 3 other cats you see? What's interesting about this photo is some people see absolutly nothing as far as the "extras" in it, others see everything and more and have pointed things out to me. I often study it and find more stuff I hadn't seen before.

Gestas
Pirate

Post by Gestas » 05-18-2003 11:43 PM

If you look to the left of the cat on the couch you can see a gullible idiot, and to the right a conspiracy theorist. Oh, and by the way when you point a camera that has a flash into glass there tends to be reflection. No mirror you say? Well, it doesn't have to be a mirror to reflect light, how about one of the 10 pictures you have on the wall? I hope there's aliens, ghosts and all the rest but I refuse to believe beyond my own, be it small but obviously not as small as yours, intelligence. If I sent a picture of fog you'd probably find Satans long lost brother Al, not too convincing.
Last edited by Gestas on 05-18-2003 11:45 PM, edited 1 time in total.
I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed.

Area13Ky
Pirate

Post by Area13Ky » 05-19-2003 05:28 AM

Sometimes I'll see cat faces on the couch and then the next time I don't ...think it depends how alert I'm feeling at the time ...right now I'm seeing a shadow of a man in the foreground ...my wife looked at it once and seen a cat jumping onto the couch in the background that I couldn't see ... cool picture !

Are you going down or coming out of that toilet Gestas ? .....either way hurry up !! ...I'm binding up here !! ;)

Devastated
Moderator - Hammock Expert

Post by Devastated » 05-19-2003 07:19 AM

And leave that lid down, Gestas...:D
Now, about that photo, I see at least one extra cat. If I look at it some more, I might find that kitchen you're talking about! Actually, this is kind of a fun thread and we might want to post odd photos somewhere....
You don't have to believe everything that you think...

ksue
Pirate

ksue's aberration photo

Post by ksue » 05-19-2003 07:47 AM

Gestas.........WHAT EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Area13Ky
Pirate

Post by Area13Ky » 05-19-2003 08:23 AM

Hmmm ....know what ..come to think of it ...that could be Jeffrey Dalmer's toilet ! ...man he must've ripped it both ways on that one ! :D

ksue
Pirate

Post by ksue » 11-07-2003 11:43 PM

Hey Bill...did you make it here?
It's been a while since I checked this thread out myself and it gave me a few laughs, reading some of the comments again.

I'll bring the photo in on Mon.

Hey too... to anyone else.I referred this thread to someone so they could check out my photo.
And perhaps it will get new interest.

Return to “Art Bell/The New Frontier”