Got Wood?

Weird and unusual, whacked out news!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Got Wood?

Post by Riddick » 07-14-2022 12:37 PM

How bad is the coming energy shortage in Germany? Deutsche Bank is counting on people to substitute wood burning in their homes for fossil fuels. FULL STORY
---
What did Germans use to heat their homes BEFORE wood? Natural gas.

Can anybody explain the logic behind that switch, how it reduces a home's carbon footprint, & how it is in any way a very smart move? Anyone? Bueller?

So much for being green & thinking before doing things.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: Got Wood? A LOT OF WOOD!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 07-23-2022 06:40 PM

I can imagine their city ($licker$) permit$ co$Ting a lot for new fireplaces, and wood cooking stoves! 😶

Climate change be darned!

MK II ∆=⚾ "JERRY"!

I just saw your new sig Riddick!
🎯 😂 😂

Doka
Pirate

Re: Got Wood?

Post by Doka » 07-24-2022 07:48 AM

Duh! It makes no sense what so ever. "It's a Hoot, Let's Pollute" plus there is one little tiny fact, Europe has no wood to speak of, they got rid of it Centuries ago. All their little patches of forest, wouldn't even cover a logged bald spot of our vast forests in this country . I guess that's what we have been saving it for, to plunder to send it to Europe, for a very high price, of course. :confused:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Weird Nooz”