Line up for the shot! It'll only be a about a 6 hour wait since the line is nearly three miles to the end!

Health, bio-technology

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re:

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-21-2021 04:33 AM

Dude111 wrote:
04-02-2021 03:39 PM
I will not ever let them put that posion into me!!

My immune system has been hurt enough by thier garbage!!

I have an auto immune disease from a vaccine I had years ago (Before I realised how bad they are)

Please be careful everyone!!
"Beam us all up Scotty! Some of us has got to have some relief!!"

More vac sh!t Dude111,

One Response to “Vaccinated people are being TRACKED in real time”

20 Jun 2021 3:06 pm

Brad says:

I agree the system is here!

However I don’t think there is a “chip” inserted. I think the shot makes the recipient the chip. The shot attacks the iron in the blood (hence all the clotting) and creates spike proteins and possible an iron array in the body that can be read externally. Similar to AM Tag Systems:

Acousto-Magnetic tag systems, or AM systems, send frequency waves in pulses in order to energize the tag so that it will respond. The tag sends a frequency signal back to the transmitter/receiver similar to a tuning fork. Instead of the tag’s response harmonizing like in EM (Electro-Magnetic) systems, AM tags send a response at the same frequency as the transmitter which is received via a narrow band receiver in between the reader transmissions.

AM tags are activated by magnetizing them – the opposite of EM tags. AM systems are sometimes preferred by retail stores because they receive less false alarms and they can be disposable.
.......all wasteful, climate changing wars. Begun again by the Red Blooded Royals, or by a bewitching God-like dictator, or any so called religion, or for any other reasons like a world wide virus pandemic! MK II 4/26/15

Riddick
Pirate

TRUE STORY

Post by Riddick » 06-21-2021 11:24 AM

So would you believe my seventy-something sister got the Pfizer jab, & she's had a burning tongue for 2+ months now? The reaction may wear off in time but even if it doesn't she doesn't regret getting the vax -

It's an unpleasant situation but she's committed to sticking it out.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: Line up for the shot! It'll only be a about a 6 hour wait since the line is nearly three miles to the end!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 07-22-2021 11:14 PM

How is she getting along now Riddick?

Pardon my absence but Dr. Robert Malone now linked to The Epoch Times/TV developed mRNA.

He covers Covid-19 vaccines like I never seen before tonight plus alternate meds to fight it pro and con. Horse and dog de wormer Ivermectin, covered early on, is right in there positively fighting with the so, so rest! :wink: Quceritin, found in onions, is not covered it seems. It's also a little known cancer fighter and one of the 17 natural compounds in Carnivora.

My Grandpa Bert as a long time superb Standard Bred sulky pulling horse racer, horse raiser, and 2 horse teamster logger. De wormed his steeds with arsenic powder by using just enough to cover a thin dime! Hmm? :wink:

Take a coupl'a days if need be to read along with his video TV interview.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/dr-robert ... tm_source=

MK II
.......all wasteful, climate changing wars. Begun again by the Red Blooded Royals, or by a bewitching God-like dictator, or any so called religion, or for any other reasons like a world wide virus pandemic! MK II 4/26/15

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Line up for the shot! It'll only be a about a 6 hour wait since the line is nearly three miles to the end!

Post by Riddick » 07-23-2021 12:22 AM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote:
07-22-2021 11:14 PM
Far's the burning tongue, I rilly don't know. It only came up when we were talking vax side-effects. She said it's no fun but it's way better than getting sick or dying. More recently she added it's not an absolute sure thing it came from the vax

What's particularly vexxing just now for her & my bro-in-law both is a cold - The one I had last week wasn't bad but theirs is like the one from hell going around! - Why Everyone Has The Worst Summer Cold Ever

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 07-23-2021 12:41 AM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote:
07-22-2021 11:14 PM
Far's the burning tongue, I rilly don't know. It only came up when we were talking vax side-effects. She said it's no fun but it's way better than getting sick or dying. More recently she added it's not an absolute sure thing it came from the vax

What's particularly vexxing just now for her & my bro-in-law both is a cold - The one I had last week wasn't bad but theirs is like the one from hell going around! - Why Everyone Has The Worst Summer Cold Ever

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 07-24-2021 07:09 AM

Wow! I'd never read anything remotely connected to a cold and the vax to date! :confused: A cold always stays clear of my body just like the former old flu bug does year in and year out! :D

MK II ∆=⚾

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 07-24-2021 02:25 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote:
07-24-2021 07:09 AM
Wow! I'd never read anything remotely connected to a cold and the vax to date! :confused:
The connection between Covid & this summer's cold outbreak isn't hard to divine: Out & about, folks aren't wearing masks, social distancing & sanitizing like before. Folks figure they get vaxxed, that's it. It's as simple as tha...tha...Aaaaa*CHOOO*!
Malaria_Kidd II wrote:
07-24-2021 07:09 AM
A cold always stays clear of my body just like the former old flu bug does year in and year out! :D
Makes me think of Abbott & Costello's "Flee Flu" routine 'cept you've no need to flee flu 'cuz the flu flees you :lol:

Return to “Health”