What the Vaxed Need to know, for Informed Decisions

Health, bio-technology

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Re: What the Vaxed Need to know, for Informed Decisions

Post by Doka » 03-18-2022 10:23 PM

Ivermectin, does not change, but many would like to change minds. I don't go to the "Wall Street Journal" for medical advice. :D
KARMA RULEs

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-19-2022 09:35 AM

I really DO NOT suggest you take every thing on the list, pick those that you may want to take maybe forever, as they are just plain good for you and very benificial to you in other areas , for instance Vit C and Curcumin(Turmeric). If you want to add something else, read up all about it, then add only if your body, does not suffer from it. YOU WILL KNOW. And so on. Some of these things can produce some nasty reactions on there own and you really don't want that, our bodies are all different. Ivermectrin (for humans, pill form is relative easy to get. Handy to have on hand, for just in case. Also I have Black Seed Oil (nigella Sativa cold pressed)around for the same reason. Do to my bones going away, I don't get around others very much , which is one of those goog /bad things. My Doctors office is one of the worst, for being around the heavily vaxxed., I noticed my Doc keeps her distance from me unless she is listening to my heart and lungs ,that only takes moments.
Sometimes taking everything on these lists, can really backfire, so please do your reading up on what you may be doing to yourself, not in a good way.

THE DETOX

The following are spike protein inhibitors, which means they inhibit the binding of the spike protein to human cells:

Prunella vulgaris
Pine needle
Emodin
Neem
Dandelion leaf extract
Ivermectin

They also compiled a list of spike protein neutralizers, which render it unable to cause further damage to cells. This includes:

N-acetyleysteine NAC
Glutathione
Fennel tea
Star anise tea
Pine needle tea
St john's wort
Comfrey leaf
Vitamin C

Many natural IL-6 inhibitors, or anti-inflammatories, exist and may also be useful for those seeking to detox from COVID-19 or COVID-19 injections: They also compiled a list of spike protein neutralizers, which render it unable to cause further damage to cells. This includes:

Boswellia serrata (frankincense)
Dandelion leaf extract
Black cumin (Nigella sativa)
Curcumin
Krill oil and other fatty acids
Cinnamon
Fisetin
Luteolin
Vitamin D3 (with vitamin K)
Zinc
Magnesium
Jasmine tea
Spices
Bay leaves
Black pepper
Nutmeg
Sage

Taken from

https://m.theepochtimes.com/covid-vacci ... Jy7o7PW8Cg
KARMA RULEs

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - Supernatural Earth.com

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 03-19-2022 04:04 PM

Yes, yes, yes, Doka! That's Mother Earth's own pharmacy to trust! In the past alt news radio says Big Pharmumble has run the gamutt on the next gens new antibiotics.

Not our Earth, now on life support from us freeloaders!

MK II ∆=®™
.......all wasteful, climate changing wars. Begun again by the Red Blooded Royals, or by a bewitching god-like dictator, or any so called religion, or for any other reasons like a world wide virus pandemic! MK 4/26/15

1987!

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - Supernatural Earth.com

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-12-2022 12:46 PM

Doka wrote:
03-18-2022 10:23 PM
Ivermectin, does not change, but many would like to change minds. I don't go to the "Wall Street Journal" for medical advice. :D
Doka, This good post of yours deserves a bump today.🌍🌎🌏

US Doctors are presently suing the reverse of "things for the better" Bydin Administration over Ivermectin! That was month old news many know about.

Dr. Pierre Kory is taking Ivermectin's Big Pharma/Big Government NEGATIVITY to task in his new book!

https://usawatchdog.com/cv19-vax-deaths ... erre-kory/

He writes millions of lives may not have perished if Ivermectin was allowed to be prescribed to those in dire need of it's known benefits.🏨

Why is our government our own worst enemy when it comes to our health and well being. When their multiple health aids to Americans from Medicare, Medicaid, and welfare is a friend!😒

MK II ∆®™

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-12-2022 01:05 PM

MK 11:
Why is our government our own worst enemy when it comes to our health and well being. When their multiple health aids to Americans from Medicare, Medicaid, and welfare is a friend!😒MK 11
The Hard Cold Fact, No time to put lipstick on it, They want us DEAD. :evil:
KARMA RULEs

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-12-2022 02:39 PM

Hm, actually we taxpayers are not required to pay their expensive ways. Our dear owl worshiping leaders can steal plenty from other sources by sickening nation building.🤒

Ivermectin for all, forever, finally!!🤓

Edited June 17th: The latest negative news on Ivermectin in our liberal Courier that trashes our paper box just 6 days a week!

New study says no! Being brief it noted .400 micrograms were given to one group and a placebo to the others. WTHeck! 3 grams is the dose recommended by doctors! A wormy horse get's 1,000 grams for maximum weight subjects. Granddad used just a thin coat of arsenic covering a dime for his Standard Bred race horses a logging teams!!

Hmm! A little arsenic and old lace might have killed Covid! :coolhat:

MK II ∆=®™

Return to “Health”