What the Vaxed Need to know, for Informed Decisions

Health, bio-technology

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Re: What the Vaxed Need to know, for Informed Decisions

Post by Doka » 03-18-2022 10:23 PM

Ivermectin, does not change, but many would like to change minds. I don't go to the "Wall Street Journal" for medical advice. :D
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-19-2022 09:35 AM

I really DO NOT suggest you take every thing on the list, pick those that you may want to take maybe forever, as they are just plain good for you and very benificial to you in other areas , for instance Vit C and Curcumin(Turmeric). If you want to add something else, read up all about it, then add only if your body, does not suffer from it. YOU WILL KNOW. And so on. Some of these things can produce some nasty reactions on there own and you really don't want that, our bodies are all different. Ivermectrin (for humans, pill form is relative easy to get. Handy to have on hand, for just in case. Also I have Black Seed Oil (nigella Sativa cold pressed)around for the same reason. Do to my bones going away, I don't get around others very much , which is one of those goog /bad things. My Doctors office is one of the worst, for being around the heavily vaxxed., I noticed my Doc keeps her distance from me unless she is listening to my heart and lungs ,that only takes moments.
Sometimes taking everything on these lists, can really backfire, so please do your reading up on what you may be doing to yourself, not in a good way.

THE DETOX

The following are spike protein inhibitors, which means they inhibit the binding of the spike protein to human cells:

Prunella vulgaris
Pine needle
Emodin
Neem
Dandelion leaf extract
Ivermectin

They also compiled a list of spike protein neutralizers, which render it unable to cause further damage to cells. This includes:

N-acetyleysteine NAC
Glutathione
Fennel tea
Star anise tea
Pine needle tea
St john's wort
Comfrey leaf
Vitamin C

Many natural IL-6 inhibitors, or anti-inflammatories, exist and may also be useful for those seeking to detox from COVID-19 or COVID-19 injections: They also compiled a list of spike protein neutralizers, which render it unable to cause further damage to cells. This includes:

Boswellia serrata (frankincense)
Dandelion leaf extract
Black cumin (Nigella sativa)
Curcumin
Krill oil and other fatty acids
Cinnamon
Fisetin
Luteolin
Vitamin D3 (with vitamin K)
Zinc
Magnesium
Jasmine tea
Spices
Bay leaves
Black pepper
Nutmeg
Sage

Taken from

https://m.theepochtimes.com/covid-vacci ... Jy7o7PW8Cg
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 03-19-2022 04:04 PM

Yes, yes, yes, Doka! That's Mother Earth's own pharmacy to trust! In the past alt news radio says Big Pharmumble has run the gamutt on the next gens new antibiotics.

Not our Earth, now on life support from us freeloaders!

MK II ∆=®™
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-12-2022 12:46 PM

Doka wrote: 03-18-2022 10:23 PM Ivermectin, does not change, but many would like to change minds. I don't go to the "Wall Street Journal" for medical advice. :D
Doka, This good post of yours deserves a bump today.🌍🌎🌏

US Doctors are presently suing the reverse of "things for the better" Bydin Administration over Ivermectin! That was month old news many know about.

Dr. Pierre Kory is taking Ivermectin's Big Pharma/Big Government NEGATIVITY to task in his new book!

https://usawatchdog.com/cv19-vax-deaths ... erre-kory/

He writes millions of lives may not have perished if Ivermectin was allowed to be prescribed to those in dire need of it's known benefits.🏨

Why is our government our own worst enemy when it comes to our health and well being. When their multiple health aids to Americans from Medicare, Medicaid, and welfare is a friend!😒

MK II ∆®™

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-12-2022 01:05 PM

MK 11:
Why is our government our own worst enemy when it comes to our health and well being. When their multiple health aids to Americans from Medicare, Medicaid, and welfare is a friend!😒MK 11
The Hard Cold Fact, No time to put lipstick on it, They want us DEAD. :evil:
KARMA RULES

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-12-2022 02:39 PM

Hm, actually we taxpayers are not required to pay their expensive ways. Our dear owl worshiping leaders can steal plenty from other sources by sickening nation building.🤒

Ivermectin for all, forever, finally!!🤓

Edited June 17th: The latest negative news on Ivermectin in our liberal Courier that trashes our paper box just 6 days a week!

New study says no! Being brief it noted .400 micrograms were given to one group and a placebo to the others. WTHeck! 3 grams is the dose recommended by doctors! A wormy horse get's 1,000 grams for maximum weight subjects. Granddad used just a thin coat of arsenic covering a dime for de-worming his Standard Bred race horses a logging teams!!

Hmm! A little arsenic and old lace might have killed Covid! :coolhat:

MK II ∆=®™
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 07-07-2022 12:38 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Riddick
Pirate

COVID-19 ‘Vaccines’ Are Gene Therapy

Post by Riddick » 07-06-2022 11:02 PM

Not a vaccine in the medical definition, the COVID-19 ‘vaccine’ is really an experimental gene therapy that does not render immunity or prevent infection or transmission of the disease.

mRNA are snippets of genetic code that instruct cells to produce proteins. mRNA COVID-19 therapies “deliver genetic instructions into your cells,” thereby triggering your body to produce a fragment of the virus (the spike protein). So, mRNA vaccines ARE gene therapy. There’s simply no way around this. They fulfill all the definitions of gene therapy and none of the definitions for a vaccine.

Since mRNA “vaccines” do not meet the medical and/or legal definition of a vaccine — at least not until the CDC redefined “vaccine” — marketing them as such is a deceptive practice that violates the law that governs advertising of medical practices.

The only one benefiting from an mRNA “vaccine” is the vaccinated individual, since all they are designed to do is lessen clinical symptoms associated with the S-1 spike protein. Since you’re the only one who will reap a benefit, it makes no sense to demand you accept the risks of the therapy “for the greater good” of your community.

Furthermore, SARS-CoV-2 has yet to be definitively proven to be the actual cause of COVID-19. So, a gene therapy that instructs your body to produce a SARS-CoV-2 antigen — the viral spike protein — cannot even be touted as a preventative against COVID-19, as the two have not been shown to be causally linked.

it’s worth noting there are many different treatments shown to be very effective against COVID-19, so it certainly does not qualify as a disease that has no cure. For example, research shows the antiparasitic ivermectin impairs the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein’s ability to attach to the ACE2 receptor on human cell membranes.

If you already got the vaccine and now regret it, you may be able to address your symptoms using the same strategies you’d use to treat actual SARS-CoV-2 infection.

The take-home message here is that these injections are not vaccines. They do not prevent infection, they do not render you immune and they do not prevent transmission of the disease. Instead, they alter your genetic coding, turning you into a viral protein factory that has no off-switch.

What’s happening here is a medical fraud of unprecedented magnitude, and it really needs to be stopped before it’s too late for a majority of people.

FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-07-2022 01:17 AM

Unquestionably one of most , if not the most Historical Evils unleashed on the worlds population. Certainly, if the people where aware of any of these Facts, their Choices may have been a lot different. The devistation is taking place among the 20 to 40 year olds and does not seem to be slowing. Fouci really needs to have his head on a pike in a big City Square for all to see. And for those that enforced the Deadly Sham should be tried for "Crimes Against Humanity" and meet the Same fate.
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

True Story!

Post by Riddick » 07-07-2022 03:31 PM

I had a BP check appointment with my doc's nurse this morning.

Interestlingly I had to mask up yet she & noone at the desk were.

She asked if I wanted a 3rd booster. I gave her an emphatic "NO"

Turns out my BP was ok. Luckily none of that Covid caca raised it.

Riddick
Pirate

Irony

Post by Riddick » 07-21-2022 12:10 PM

Remember how Biden campaigned on promises to stop Covid: “I will shut down the virus,” “I will beat this virus”?

Well, guess what? Biden has Covid.

If you can't beat 'em...

Riddick
Pirate

Oops!

Post by Riddick » 07-21-2022 01:48 PM

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 07-21-2022 11:25 PM

I suppose his fist bump overseas was a better idea after all. :idea:

MK II ∆=®™

Riddick
Pirate

Suspicious Activity Concerning COVID Jab Effect Data

Post by Riddick » 07-24-2022 09:39 PM

DMED data was presented during a hearing led by Sen. Ron Johnson. The DMED, one of the best databases in the world, shows a disturbing trend with post-COVID jabs – dramatic increases in medical visits for malignancies, neurological and autoimmune diseases, and infertility.

A week after that hearing, DMED access was frozen, and when it reopened a week later, the medical conditions data were all changed. The DoD has tried to explain this by citing a “bug” in the system. The number of cancers and other health problems were actually higher in 2015 to 2020 than initially indicated, they said.

However, how can a program error cause data corruption for five consecutive years and then self-correct, resulting in perfect numbers for 2021? And how did they not notice the error earlier? Again, this is one of the best-kept databases in the world. And why did this “bug” only affect conditions that also just so happen to be known and/or suspected side effects of the jab?

In covering up the shocking harms, our health & regulatory authorities are corrupt & dishonest to the core. Even though the COVID shots have been shown to be a disaster, the drug industry is working on dozens of equally dangerous mRNA “vaccines,” thinking they now have carte blanche to put out whatever they want.

If you are vaccine injured, the Global COVID Summit has a blockchain-based forum where you can share your experience and it will never be taken down. You can’t be censored or deplatformed.

FULL STORY
---
This is scary sh!t. The whole article's rife with alarm bells. And it doesn't even get into Sudden Adult Death Syndrome. Whassup with that? Odd how it's sprung up since Covid eh? Is it 'cuz of the virus or the jab? No-sh!t answers coming soon... NOT!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

What Do The Danes Know That We Don’t?

Post by Riddick » 08-11-2022 12:11 PM

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-16-2022 12:13 PM

Even here in "Puck-Huddel" The Mato is, Don't go to the Hospital. Unless your arms and legs are in a wheelbarrow.! Between the NOT-VAX and Obama care, people we once trusted with our lives many have become A medical "Kill Force"
MUST READ ARTICLE FOR VAXED OR NON VAXED.

Nurses Describe 'Brutal' COVID-19 Treatment Protocols

Tyler Durden's Photo
by Tyler Durden
Monday, Aug 15, 2022 - 04:45 PM

Authored by Matt McGregor via The Epoch Times (emphasis ours),

Nurses who witnessed “brutal” hospital COVID-19 treatment protocols kill patients paint a bleak picture of what is taking place in state and federally funded health care systems.

“They’re horrific, and they’re all in lockstep,” Staci Kay, a nurse practitioner with the North Carolina Physicians for Freedom who left the hospital system to start her own early treatment private practice, told The Epoch Times. “They will not consider protocols outside of what’s given to them by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the NIH (National Institute of Health). And nobody is asking why.”

Fueled by cognitive dissonance amid an array of red flags, Kay said hospital staff is ignoring blatantly problematic treatments that performed poorly in clinical trials, such as remdesivir, and protocols such as keeping the patient isolated, just to adhere to the federal canon.

“I’ve seen people die with their family watching via iPad on Facetime,” Kay said. “It was brutal.”

As a former nurse in intensive care, Kay said she had seen her share of tragedy, but how she saw COVID patients being treated “had me waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat with chest pains.”

“I hated my job,” Kay said. “I hated going to work. I was stressed in a way I’ve never been before in my entire life.”

Keeping families isolated was especially difficult, she said, because people couldn’t come to say goodbye to their loved ones.
‘We Can Do Better’
Kay was looking for other options when she found an inpatient protocol designed Dr. Paul Marik, founding member of Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance, which purported to have a 94 percent success rate.

However, after Kay pitched it to the head of the pulmonary critical care department, she was dismissed, and the physician boasted that the hospital had a 66 percent survival rate at the time.

“I told him, ‘I feel like we can do better,’ but I was very quickly shut down,” Kay said. “I became very angry because I’m watching people die and I knew we could have been doing better.”
It was as if formerly smart people had become brainwashed, “and then just dumb,” Kay said, lacking the mental wherewithal to discern true from false.

This led Kay to begin treating patients in the outpatient setting to prevent their admission into the hospital system, which is now her full-time job after being fired for not submitting to what she described as illogical testing requirements for those who weren’t vaccinated.

At her telemedicine business, Kay said she’s seeing multiple cases of people suffering from COVID-19 vaccine injuries.

“I saw things on the inpatient side, too, that I suspected were vaccine injuries that went unacknowledged by our physicians,” Kay said. “I saw brain bleeds, seizures out of nowhere, cancer that just spread like wildfire, ischemic strokes, and I saw one person die horrifically from myocarditis.”

On the outpatient side, she said she’s seen conditions resulting from the COVID-19 vaccine such as brain fog, cognitive decline, joint pain, gastrointestinal dysfunctions, and neuropathy, which is numbness and tingling in hands, feet, and extremities.

SIPPET FROM ARTICLE:

Full Article/ comments

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/nurs ... -protocols
KARMA RULES

Return to “Health”