The Benefits Of Daily Turmeric For Life! Got curry powder?

Health, bio-technology

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Rubber Ducky

Post by Riddick » 07-30-2022 09:15 AM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: โ†‘07-30-2022 01:59 AM "Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive."

Them lie'N some bitches!๐Ÿ’บ

Well by god 'ah mighty. We know big pharma and Zuck's Faceplant are in cahoots!

The above warning appeared after my click on a mini FB banner touting the major benfits of curcumin vs cancer!๐Ÿ˜ˆ
I will be back again to copy and paste some of what Zuck the Duck would not not Send.๐Ÿ˜•
How ducky of Zucky to deflect responsibility for your message being 'bounced' onto "other people on Facebook." Oh rilly? So content filter bots are people now?

"Abusive" content? Yeah right. The real problem is abuse of power on their end.

I wonder how many aborted clicks add up to a "Go directly to FB jail" card??

So much for customer relations at Farcebook, where the right to censor on behalf of Big Pharma & Big Brother comes first
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: The Benefits Of Daily Turmeric For Life! Got curry powder?

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 07-30-2022 11:48 PM

At least four Riddick! My wife is still there since we share a page.

"I wonder how many aborted clicks add up to a "Go directly to FB jail" card??", ye wrote!

The Manhattan/Bronx better half was NYC p'od! That's good when The Big Apple born, mink coat model complains with me.

When I entered Herb News' link on FB 4 times. A one second FYI flashed up 'n off, "Stand-by while Faceplant reviews your submission"

Ref: my 3 AM post here

After a full, but cooler, day in Poseyville of rigorous fire dampening, put-er-outer training. My rant on Faceplant rejecting good lines about a 2,400 + year Asian miracle supplement still hangs in there!๐Ÿ˜†

I hope you and Doka chuckle about it! My Eastern Seaboard wife did when I got home!

"Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Fa ce book (in my unbreakable code, lol!) have reported as abusive."

That's what appeared after clicking a blue mini Faceplant banner that went to He rb News reporting in detail the great benefits of turmeric's curcumin vs cancer.๐Ÿ˜• "Let's go ..........." just fill in the blank and I'll come up with a new bumper sticker or cool T-shirt! ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘Š

MK II โˆ†=ยฎโ„ข

My latest Weird News complaint about Yelp and my good post about a wonderful Gil Hodges mural is NOT deleted just covered up minus my 5 star rate for the mural!๐ŸŒฉ Finally "they'' recommended "you not view it" after 3 years because of my link, I think, to Fantastic Forum!

Check out my post dedicated to the NYC Mets Miracle Man.

Their liberal Wokiness bull crap subdues or deletes free speech!๐Ÿ˜ก And revealing alt news!

MK II โˆ†=ยฎโ„ข
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 07-31-2022 11:10 AM, edited 1 time in total.
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

๐ŸŒŽ ๐Ÿ” ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ—ป ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ‹
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-31-2022 09:48 AM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: โ†‘
July 29th, 2022, 11:59 pm
"Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive.

It could also be "Life Saving" and that's just not allowed! :roll:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 07-31-2022 10:59 AM

Doka wrote: โ†‘07-31-2022 09:48 AM Malaria_Kidd II wrote: โ†‘
July 29th, 2022, 11:59 pm
"Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive.

It could also be "Life Saving" and that's just not allowed! :roll:
Dagged gone right Doka. The gov's and old fat pharma's weak cancelations of Ivermectin's benefits were and still are a crime against humanity! Just like this combined *boo tihs!

*From a retired owner operator trucker bull hauler!๐Ÿ˜’

MK II โˆ†=ยฎโ„ข

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-01-2022 10:03 AM

If there was any doubt that they are out to kill us! That should have been gone a long time ago!Continious disbelief is a"Squirrel Cage" of waisted time, that should be used for some serious inner thinking of a spiritual nature. The more you attempt, the more comfortable you will be. The "Woke" have many missing parts, they are not capable of making a connection, or even trying. We are never helpless and never alone, but, it will always be OUR door to open.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-02-2022 01:14 AM

Doka, yes, a door now locked! That was well stated on the population reduction dreams of the many cellar dwellers! Too damned many for our good. :surprised

"Us and Them" - Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon - 1973 - The infamous L.A. Riots inspired that song!

Now it's "Us vs Them" - Deep State - (no iconic rock album, yet! :P ) - What's next? A Pel osi Armageddon?

Tucker Carlson's opener told us they're weakening our military via the National Guard and Navy Seals and MORE enlisted men and women are being discharged without earned benefits by the thousands for not taking the jabs! And their combined recruiting goals are falling way short.๐Ÿ˜‰

Imagine that!๐Ÿค’

Heck with the Vet! We are self medicating our 10 year old English yellow lab with 1 elongated egg & 1 1/3 egg sized lumps thinking C.

Daily she's getting dried, crushed, dandelion leaves, 1 enhanced turmeric, 1 carnivora, 1 quercetin, and 4 ozs warm water, adding 1 teaspoon of sorgum and 1/2 level teaspoon of baking soda! Also we plan to ad 2 mgs of Ivermectin this week from our Rural King farm store!

Edited a day later: Rural King had a huge supply with varying prices of $27, $33 and $72. I bought the paste at 6.0 grams for $8.55! :D She'll just get a smidgeon on a treat or wiped onto the bottom of her food bowl just before adding her food.

If I get the C I will attack it the same way only upping the amounts.๐Ÿ˜‰

Back to Hannity.......

"Inflation Reduction Act"= higher taxes for all! WThell?

Lies, lies and more lies!

It's a Green New Energy Bill in congress camo!๐ŸŒฉThat's a slush fund extroidinaire....... :coolhat:

MK II โˆ†=ยฎโ„ข
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 08-03-2022 11:53 PM, edited 2 times in total.

#1 A

#1 B

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-02-2022 01:52 AM

MK 11 quote;
Tucker Carlson's opener told us they're weakening our military via the National Guard and Navy Seals and MORE enlisted men and women being discharged without earned benefits by the thousands for not taking the jabs! And their combined recruiting goals are falling way short.๐Ÿ˜‰
The Military has been given extensive "Sensitivity Training" and bringing "Drag Queens" in on base for entertainment and no doubt recrutement. Just the thing for our "Warrors" don't you think.?
MK 11 quote:

Heck with the Vet! We are self medicating our 10 year old English yellow lab with 1 elongated egg & 1 1/3 egg sized lumps thinking C.

Daily she's getting dried, crushed, dandelion leaves, 2 enhanced turmeric, 1 carnivora, 1 quercetin, and 4 ozs warm water, 1 teaspoon of sorgum and 1/2 level teaspoon of baking soda! Also we plan to ad Ivermectin this week from our Rural King farm store!
WOW! You are going to have to get your Puppy a cape, for when she starts flying around the house :D

Several months ago, I was feeling pretty punky, so I took 3 Ivermectin pills (yes you an get them,) I had to quit at 3, because my pain level shot up about to 30 and I couldn 't hardly get out of bed. Body pain is one of the possibilities that can happen. And I am very suseptable that can cause pain, some blood pressure meds, cipro a high powerd antibiotic. I am in constant physical pain anyway, that I simply don't want any more. So now I know. At any rate I am greatful that me and death made friends a long time ago, cause some things are just not worth tolerating and calling it "Life". That is my outlook anyway. I might ad, no suicide.
Last edited by Doka on 08-02-2022 02:29 AM, edited 2 times in total.
KARMA RULES

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-02-2022 02:12 AM

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Operation Overload! That's me all over.

Doka, Thanks for being up just before Midnight to reply so quickly!๐Ÿ˜†

I just read your edit! Oh my! Go up with your turmeric if it's enhanced! Some of us tend to be our own test tube dummies.

Brian Kilmead talking above this caption......World War Pel osi!

Ding ๐Ÿ”” dong the Doctors finally dead via a Hellfire drone shot onto his refuge balcony of a state house in capitol Kabul!๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ†

๐ŸŒ‡ ๐Ÿ‘ฒ "343" ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ๐Ÿš’ ๐Ÿ—ฝ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ป ๐Ÿ“ก ๐Ÿ›ฐ ๐Ÿ›ฉ ๐Ÿš€ ๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿšฝ ๐Ÿ”Ž โšก ๐Ÿ—‘ ๐Ÿท ๐Ÿ“ฌ ๐ŸŽฏ ๐ŸŽฑ ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ

MK II โˆ†=ยฎโ„ข

#1 A

#1 B

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-02-2022 08:01 AM

MK 11 Quote:

Doka, yes, a door now locked! That was well stated on the population reduction dreams of the many cellar dwellers! Too damned many for our good. :surprised
Not that particular door MK 11. It is found with-in us in order to fined it you use your heart and your gut. One can use their religion if they have one, but not required. You know all that "Junk" DNA they talk about, it's not junk! We have placed with-in each of us powers un-tapped and not talked about. You have no doubt felt it there before, but it is fleeting, it left you feeling good a strong for a while. Our lack of self awareness lets us miss out on a lot things, both outside and inside of us. but , make no mistake what we seek is there. But it is spiritual in nature, most of us have been far too distracted to even continplate such a wonderful thing. With Religion being under fire. We really do need to find out what we have with- in . The "Great Awakening"! Of which has been always meant to be "Spiritual" in nature. And in my opinion necessary for us humans to find and use for us to even become a Level 1 species. And we carry it with-in us. Too far out for you ? NO , but may be a little far In. It is there.
KARMA RULES

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-02-2022 02:03 PM

Again, top to bottom, you got it right from your first word to your last word.

New age human civility, due to a major lack of spirituality and a major dose of Woke. Could take us into their Great Reset with us hoping reality kicks in before it's Set in Stone, and irreversible!๐Ÿ–

Set in stone, in China?

https://www.theepochtimes.com/200-milli ... n-copylink

Turmeric can't fix stupid!๐Ÿ˜’

๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒŽ ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ™ Pray our long past retirement SOS's Taiwan visit does not trigger the CCP's PRC into an irreversible, fast climate change that it's mass of proponents never once mention in street protests world wide! :oops:

MK II โˆ†=ยฎโ„ข Way back during the Cold War in 1987. What does one empty hospital bed signify? That iconic composer's idea then got lots of company with the late Storm Thourgeson's 700 empty beds! ๐Ÿ›

#1 A

#1 B

Return to โ€œHealthโ€