Hey RC! When are we gonna have another FFR netcast?!?

Fantastic Forum Pirate Radio, Art Bell Fan Book

Moderator: Super Moderators

Linnea

Hey RC! When are we gonna have another FFR netcast?!?

Post by Linnea » 10-05-2002 11:11 PM

Well....hmmmmm?
Hey, Spike Mike/RC - got Hoagland booked yet?

BTW - a great huge thanks to Morgan for a generous donation. Will go a long way to support FF Radio! Super!

(pssssst! Spike Mike!) Try [email protected]

or -

[email protected]

or -

you know - get creative!
Image Image Image

Elk
Pirate

Post by Elk » 10-06-2002 02:24 AM

I would love to hear Spike interview Dallas Thompson.... Image

mjkstl
Pirate

Post by mjkstl » 10-06-2002 11:34 AM

I totally agree with Elk. Dallas was a kook , but gosh darn it, that show did remind me of the old C2C. It was great to hear Art conduct the interview. If FF Radio conducted a follow up interview, I know it would be a great production. I can just imagine the bumper music: Time for Me to Fly by REO, Crazy by Miss Patsy Cline, Crazy in the Night (Barking at Airplanes) by Kim Carnes (Very interesting Lyrics) or some other clever little ditties that would apply. I will now step aside and let the true music and radio professionals take over.
I'm just doing my Rock n Roll Duty.....Creating a buzz, buzz, buzz

Post by Guest » 10-06-2002 11:45 AM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by mjkstl:
I totally agree with Elk. Dallas was a kook , but gosh darn it, that show did remind me of the old C2C. It was great to hear Art conduct the interview. If FF Radio conducted a follow up interview, I know it would be a great production. I can just imagine the bumper music: Time for Me to Fly by REO, Crazy by Miss Patsy Cline, Crazy in the Night (Barking at Airplanes) by Kim Carnes (Very interesting Lyrics) or some other clever little ditties that would apply. I will now step aside and let the true music and radio professionals take over. </font>
Not to mention "Crazy Train" and a few others. Image

------------------
Peace,

Poptart8
Pirate

Post by Poptart8 » 10-06-2002 01:55 PM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Elk:
I would love to hear Spike interview Dallas Thompson.... Image</font>
Do you really believe it will help?
We can sympathize with a child who is afraid of the dark, but the real tragedy of life is that most people are afraid of the light.

Post by Guest » 10-12-2002 11:48 AM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Poptart8:
Originally posted by Elk:
I would love to hear Spike interview Dallas Thompson.... Image</font>

Do you really believe it will help?

You have to get Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne, man! LOL! I'll contact their publicist. Image

Morgan
Pirate

Post by Morgan » 10-13-2002 12:06 AM

ANYBODY!

SPIKE! RC!

Interview a clown with a ouija board! (no, not THAT clown... a Real Clown) grab some guy off the street. Read the stats off your old baseball card collection... read legal disclaimers off cereal boxes!

Anything but Lonesome George! Gah!

It could get worse, too.... ya gotta practice and get this thing down... or we'll all drown in a sea of inane questions and drooling exclamations on what's left of Host to Host.

You are our Obi Wan, our only hope. There isn't "another," Yoda was stoned when he said that, and just trying to wrap that dog up and get it in theaters.

Help!

For God's sake, guys, check the fourums... we're talking about.... about... POLITICS!
Morgan the Primate
**Cogito Ergo Spud**

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 10-23-2002 11:00 PM

We owe our Fantastic Forum Pirate Radio Music Director, Captain Kundalini, a huge thanks for the wonderful CD music library he sent in for FFPR!

We will soon have some new netcasts - with a lot of good music - up on the Radio Links Page, and are working on some more live netcasts.

Thanks again, CaptK!

Post by Guest » 10-24-2002 08:25 PM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Linnea:
We owe our Fantastic Forum Pirate Radio Music Director, Captain Kundalini, a huge thanks for the wonderful CD music library he sent in for FFPR!

We will soon have some new netcasts - with a lot of good music - up on the Radio Links Page, and are working on some more live netcasts.

Thanks again, CaptK!
</font>
It was a pleasure, to do this for you, Linnea and Revised Code. I have made sure that you have not only a "heapin' helpin'" of kick ass Rock 'N'Roll, but also a blend of Jazz, Blues, Country and some TV Themes. It always helps to throw something into the mix that no one expects, such as some cool "Ambient" stuff.

Once the FF Pirate Radio Show really gets going and takes off (which I predict will commense after Art retires), you're going to be hearing music from artists such as:

AC/DC, Aerosmith, the Alan Parsons Project, Alice Cooper, Allman Brothers, Animals, Bad Compandy, The Beach Boys, The Beatles, Billy Joel, The Blues Brothers, Bob Dylan, Bob marley, Bob Seger, Bonnie Raitt, Bruce Springsteen, The Byrds, Carol King, The Cars, Cat Stevens, Chicago, Chuck Berry, CCR, Cowboy Junkies, CSN (and sometimes Y), The Dave Clark 5, David Bowie, Deep Purple, Dire Straits, Don Henley, Donovan, The Doobie Brothers, The Doors, E.L.O., E.L.P, The Eagles, Elton John, Elvis Costello, Elvis Presley, Eric Clapton, Fleetwood Mac, Foreigner, Four Tops, Frank Zappa, Genesis, George Harrison, Grand Funk, Grateful Dead, Harry Nilsson, Heart, J. Geils Band, Jackson Browne, James Brown, James Taylor, Janis Joplin, The Jefferson Airplane/Starship, Jerry Jeff, Walker, Jethro Tull, Jimi Hendrix, Joe Cocker, Joe Walsh, John Denver, John Lennon, John Mellencamp, John Williams, Johnny Cash, Johnny Rivers, Joni Mitchell, Journey, Judas Priest, The Kinks, Led Zeppelin, Leon Russell, Linda Ronstadt, Little Feat, Loggins and Messina, Lovin' Spoonful, Lynyrd Skynerd, Mama's and the Papa's, Marcia Ball, Marvin Gaye, Melissa Etheridge, The Monkees, The Moody Blues, Neil Diamond, Neil Young, Paul McCartney (and Wings), Paul Simon, Peter Gabriel, Phil Collins, Pink Floyd, The Police, The Pretenders, Queen, Rare Earth, The Rascals, Robert Johnson, Roberta Flack, Robin Trower, Rod Stewart, The Rolling Stones, Rush, Sam and Dave, Sammy Hagar, Santana, Sarah McLachlan, Sheryl Crow, Simon and Garfunkel, Sly and the Family Stone, Star Trek, Steely Dan, Steppenwolf, Steve Miller Band, Stevie Nicks, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Stevie Wonder, Sting, Supertramp, The Supremes, Talking Heads, The Temptations, The Fixx, The Who, Three Dog Night, Tod Rundgren, Tom Petty, Tommy James and the Shandells, U2, Van Halen/Hagar, Van Morrison, War, Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson, Wilson Pickett, Music from The X-Files, Yes, ZZ Top...and lots more!

Yes, you might say that I'm a pirate. Image I downloaded every single one of these songs and it was time well spent.

Rest assured, there is more music coming.

Sincerely,

Captain Kundalini
Music Director of FFPR

------------------

[This message has been edited by Captain Kundalini (edited 24 October 2002).]

Post by Guest » 10-30-2002 11:00 PM

Hey, that was a good show night before last.
What you need to figure out how to do now is find out how to get that music to us in Stereo.

------------------
Peace,

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 11-05-2002 10:09 PM

The last FFPR show we streamed live, started to break up the streaming from the server. Waiting for DSL to get wired in this area. Probably 2 months. We will do some recorded shows during this time. Will let you know.

Post by Guest » 12-28-2002 11:06 AM

Well, this FF Pirate Radio thing was great fun while it lasted. I really miss it.

------------------
Peace,

Return to “Fantastic Forum Productions”