Capn Kundalini LIVE ON F F RADIO

Fantastic Forum Pirate Radio, Art Bell Fan Book

Moderator: Super Moderators

New Show Tomorrow!

Post by Guest » 04-17-2003 08:32 PM

Well, I'm getting everything set up to record my new show which I hope, should be online tomorrow. I am excited to bring this show to you because, well, you'll have to listen for yourself. :)
This show is going to be so big that it is going to be in 2 parts with each part being approximately 2 hours in length. Stay tuned.
Last edited by Guest on 04-17-2003 08:49 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Doug
Pirate

Post by Doug » 04-17-2003 08:56 PM

Wow! A 4hr tune-fest with CK, and Art on Coast!!! I'm having a pavlovian moment! :D
Last edited by Doug on 04-17-2003 08:58 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » 04-17-2003 09:09 PM

DougBupstateNY wrote: Wow! A 4hr tune-fest with CK, and Art on Coast!!! I'm having a pavlovian moment! :D

Steady on there, lad! I wouldn't want to to collpse due to sensory overload. :D

Doug
Pirate

Post by Doug » 04-26-2003 07:30 PM

Hey CK - Any new shows? I'm going through withdrawl here! :D

Post by Guest » 04-26-2003 07:39 PM

Doug wrote: Hey CK - Any new shows? I'm going through withdrawl here! :D

Hang tight, Doug. RC should have the newest show completed sometime soon.

Doug
Pirate

Post by Doug » 04-30-2003 11:29 PM

Captain Kundalini wrote: Hang tight, Doug. RC should have the newest show completed sometime soon.

"Soon", he says... :rolleyes: That was days ago... :(

Post by Guest » 04-30-2003 11:48 PM

Doug wrote: "Soon", he says... :rolleyes: That was days ago... :(

Okay, you have forced me into a cataclismic decision. You can get the entire show as is in MP3 format, but be prepared because the show is 111 Megs. If you want to download it as is, the link is here.
RC has a business to run and sometimes he can't get to these things right away. I will not impose upon him any more than I already am. Until I can learn how to do the conversion myself, I'm afraid that this is the only alternative. My apologies. In the meantime, thank you for being patient.

Doug
Pirate

Post by Doug » 05-04-2003 04:19 AM

Gee... hope you didn't take that in the wrong light there, CK. I really meant that in a lighthearded way... now that I re-read it, I realize it didn't come across that way, but that's the way I meant it. I had a smirk on my face as I was qwertying...er, typing. :D

But I'll take what I can get... now that I've advanced to broadband, the size is insignificant. I'll do some checkin around on the conversion as well... would be easier on you if you could do it.

Again... I was SMILIN'!! ;)

Post by Guest » 05-04-2003 06:04 AM

Doug wrote: Gee... hope you didn't take that in the wrong light there, CK. I really meant that in a lighthearded way... now that I re-read it, I realize it didn't come across that way, but that's the way I meant it. I had a smirk on my face as I was qwertying...er, typing. :D

But I'll take what I can get... now that I've advanced to broadband, the size is insignificant. I'll do some checkin around on the conversion as well... would be easier on you if you could do it.

Again... I was SMILIN'!! ;)

It's cool. :)
By the way, where did you get that badass avatar? :D

Doug
Pirate

Post by Doug » 05-04-2003 12:26 PM

Very cool show CK! Awesome! :D

It was definately worth the wait. I've got something I'll think you'll like - check your pm's. :)

I found the basic pic on the net somewhere.. just had to adjust size, and throw in some text... and some eye coloring... I like it too :D

Return to “Fantastic Forum Productions”