Floyd's Barber Shop

Star Trek - and beyond

Moderator: Super Moderators

Barry
Pirate

Floyd's Barber Shop

Post by Barry » 04-20-2002 01:04 PM

Anyone ever notice Capt.Kirt and Edith Keeler walking by Floyds Barber Shop from Mayberry in City on the Edge of Forever?
Barry Image
Chief Engineer
LTC Armstrong

Poptart8
Pirate

Post by Poptart8 » 04-20-2002 04:50 PM

NO

and am signing off for good
We can sympathize with a child who is afraid of the dark, but the real tragedy of life is that most people are afraid of the light.

eliza_nightvoice
Pirate

Post by eliza_nightvoice » 04-20-2002 05:17 PM

Hey, Poptart, what's up? Why are you making a "last post?" Enjoy reading you, matie!

Barry
Pirate

Post by Barry » 04-20-2002 09:24 PM

WHY SIGN OFF FOREVER?
Chief Engineer
LTC Armstrong

Post by Guest » 04-23-2002 05:15 AM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Barry:
WHY SIGN OFF FOREVER?</font>
What's up with that, Poptart? If you are worried about Hackers and Spam, just do the following:

Get Zone Alarm Pro (which I have).
Get Spam Killer (which I also have).

Don't let the bastards get you down. And by the way, there is no reason to go off on us. We are not the enemy.
Best of luck to you and God bless you.

Barry
Pirate

Post by Barry » 05-21-2002 02:40 PM

ANy update on Poptart?
Chief Engineer
LTC Armstrong

Poptart8
Pirate

Post by Poptart8 » 06-01-2002 01:46 PM

UPdate time ... after a good friend of mine in her 70's started having difficulty with her work disappearing,apartment being broken into, strange powder being dumped on her heat registers, phonelines being tapped and DOD stickers found on parked vehicles monitoring her every move. I decided it was time to jump ship or cool it.

I had a sudden change of heart, and decided it wiser to post what the shadow government REALLY does when ignoring the FBI alerts.

My friends work deals with vector quantum physic's. All they had to do was knock on her door requesting the work.

She's lodged formal complaints only to be told by the EPA,FBI,STATE TROOPERS and local police that its out of their jurisdiction.
(sorry for the misspelling)In other words she was given the run around ... told to go home and forget it along with NEVER bring in samples of potentially lethal substances.

I can't stress to you all how nasty the shadow government gets when they don't want you posting R & D information.

Needless to say there is not love between me and the NSA/CIA after all the years of illegal tactics they've employeed upon my family and I.

I'm bold enough to say it like it!
We can sympathize with a child who is afraid of the dark, but the real tragedy of life is that most people are afraid of the light.

Return to “Star Trek Forum”