John Hogue's presidential election 2020 prediction

George Noory/Guests, Commentary,
Radio topics

Moderator: Super Moderators

daddystabz
Pirate

John Hogue's presidential election 2020 prediction

Post by daddystabz » 11-12-2020 12:45 PM

I listened to the Coast to Coast AM show the night of 11/3 when George Noory hosted John Hogue and George asked John to predict the 2020 Presidential race results. John Hogue claims he has correctly predicted every presidential election since 1968. He predicted Biden would win the popular vote and that Trump would win the electoral college, and thus a second term as POTUS.

I haven't gotten to listen to the show since that night and am wondering if George Noory has called him out ay any time since that show on obviously being wrong?

Riddick
Pirate

Re: John Hogue's presidential election 2020 prediction

Post by Riddick » 11-12-2020 02:45 PM

I dunno what George has or hasn't done regarding Hogue's prediction, but as for it obviously being wrong? Contrary to what's being blasted from the MSM's bullhorns, the election has yet to be officially declared

Depending on the outcome of the legal challenges Trump may still win in the electoral college.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

lisa colorado
Pirate

Post by lisa colorado » 11-12-2020 06:57 PM

I listened to that show, too. George N. doesn't call people out, does he?
I'm fascinated and stressed out by all of this.
I was going to be in for the live show in Washington in September, so that's why I paid extra attention to Hogue. I'd be amazed to see if what he predicted was right.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-12-2020 07:28 PM

I heard Hogue say that too, and so did another astrologer say the same thing . Mccant's said different, but then she hates Trump also. The deal is ,"No President Elect " has been formalized YET! The Electoral College has NOT convened yet, maybe the 13th? Some States are still counting. Just because peoples favorite TV News Guy(Term used very loosely.) Called Biden the Winner, Simply does NOT make it so. Lying And Cheating doesn't seem to mean much to the Biden folks. It is a very serious situation. The Main Street Media is Not a branch of the government, yet, hopfully never. Go to a horse race, do they call a winner BEFORE they finish of the race. Wishfull thinking does not make it so. The Democrats have promised you many times that Trump will be gone, so far it's 0 for 0. As Riddick says "the Fat Lady" has NOT Sung yet.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-12-2020 07:33 PM

lisa colorado wrote: 11-12-2020 06:57 PM I listened to that show, too. George N. doesn't call people out, does he?
I was going to be in for the live show in Washington in September, so that's why I paid extra attention to Hogue. I'd be amazed to see if what he predicted was right.
Hi Lisa, I guess we just wait and see how it plays out :confused:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Count Every Legal Vote

Post by Riddick » 11-13-2020 12:08 AM

Doka wrote: 11-12-2020 07:33 PM
lisa colorado wrote: 11-12-2020 06:57 PM I listened to that show, too. George N. doesn't call people out, does he?
Hi Lisa, I guess we just wait and see how it plays out :confused:
After it's all said and done mebbe we'll see Hogue was wrong... & Trump wins both the electoral college AND popular vote?

I'm not bettin' any money on it but IMHO under the circumstances it's not beyond possibiity
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

lisa colorado
Pirate

Post by lisa colorado » 11-14-2020 01:57 PM

Let's wait and see. I hope something comes of it, something.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 11-14-2020 02:15 PM

GOP leaders in 4 states quash dubious Trump bid on electors

Republican leaders in four critical states won by President-elect Joe Biden say they won’t participate in a legally dubious scheme to flip their state’s electors to vote for President Donald Trump. Their comments effectively shut down a half-baked plot some Republicans floated as a last chance to keep Trump in the White House.

State GOP lawmakers in Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin have all said they would not intervene in the selection of electors, who ultimately cast the votes that secure a candidate’s victory. Such a move would violate state law and a vote of the people, several noted.

https://apnews.com/article/election-202 ... 8835bc0dba
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

lisa colorado
Pirate

Post by lisa colorado » 11-15-2020 07:40 PM

Of course they wouldn't.
So, Glyins McCant hates Trump? She sounds so positive.
William Stickevers and Theodore White both astrologically predicted Trump would win. It takes a huge steal to stop it and let the deep state take over.

daddystabz
Pirate

Post by daddystabz » 04-15-2021 08:46 AM

Soooo.....here we are now April 15, 2021. The deep state won and Biden took the presidency in the biggest election steal in history.

What do you all think of Hogue and his self-titled "perfect streak of calling the presidential race" now?

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 04-15-2021 11:36 AM

In my opinion, I really don't think we where aware of the Blantant Chicanery of the Democrat Party to pull off such a Deception. JoeBamas "2 cars a honking", certainly did not indicate a landslide win. But when you OWN everything and everybody to do your dirty work for you, stuff happens. You can be sure the "facts" will never see a court date. Where we are going, serves as a perfect Karma for the soft American discontents, screaming for the justice and "Greener Pastures". We have become "The Great American Joke" to rest of the world.

As far as Hogue's and others call he WAS right, Evil manipulation, just not taken into account.
KARMA RULES

lisa colorado
Pirate

Post by lisa colorado » 04-17-2021 01:11 PM

He was just on Coast again. 2020 hindsight, but he was right about it pretty much. The thing is, you can't think crooked and drive straight. It's all going to fall apart more and more, don't you think? All the lies and bias, and the mass craze that's fallen over groups of people.

daddystabz
Pirate

Post by daddystabz » 06-30-2021 10:56 AM

He was NOT correct. He was wrong. You can't have it both ways so that you can never be wrong. If he really foresaw that that there would be trickery involved that would upturn the actual results then he should have said it. He didn't. He was wrong.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 06-30-2021 11:32 AM

A breath of fresh air on the forum!

:conan:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-30-2021 06:32 PM

DUH? :confused:
KARMA RULES

Return to “George Noory/C2C AM Topics/Radio topics”