George Noory/Guests, Commentary,
Radio topics

Moderator: Super Moderators

jamesTkirk
Pirate

Walid Shoebat

Post by jamesTkirk » 03-07-2007 05:06 PM

hi all

i can't believe it! a C2C guest is going to speak in my little town of jackson wyoming! it's tonight at 7 mountain time at the museum. they're going to show the film, Obsession as well.

i remember his interview by George on Aug 10th. it was a great show.

does anybody have any questions i may ask him?

this is gonna be great!

jimbo

Free Spirit

Re: Walid Shoebat

Post by Free Spirit » 03-07-2007 11:26 PM

jamesTkirk wrote: hi all

i can't believe it! a C2C guest is going to speak in my little town of jackson wyoming! it's tonight at 7 mountain time at the museum. they're going to show the film, Obsession as well.

i remember his interview by George on Aug 10th. it was a great show.

does anybody have any questions i may ask him?

this is gonna be great!

jimbo

I don't know much about Mr. Shobat but Obsession certainly is a very powerful film....

If you are going , you should update us on what transpired.

Thanks

cherry
Pirate

Post by cherry » 03-08-2007 09:42 AM

How did it go, jamesTkirk?

jamesTkirk
Pirate

Post by jamesTkirk » 03-08-2007 02:16 PM

WOW! what a great lecture! what would you expect from Walid? that was a great show on aug 10th with George.

he really made his case last night about the similarities of Nazi fascism to current day Islamo-fascism quite well. he didn't really try to propose a solution for the current dilemma he was more interested in awaking the American public to the roots of the problem. he feels that only by understanding the causes of the rise of Islamic fundamentalism may we be able to create a solution that will end the violence.

i stood up and asked a question. it was amazing to have his complete attention. i was in the 3rd row of a very small auditorium. i began my question by stating that i had first heard of him while listening to C2C on aug 10th with George. he laughed and made a remark on how initially he thought C2C was some sort of 'hick' small time late night radio! i can only assume this meant that he has gotten alot of feedback from C2C listeners. i joked with him and said: 'i thought at first you would be talking about UFO sightings and abductions on the West Bank' (referring to his C2C appearance). i then asked if the continued rise of Islamo-fascism in the world could only be stopped through violence, killing and war.

what a great night. i hung around afterwards for an informal debate between Walid and a couple of women who were representing opposing viewpoints.

Walid is very intelligent and well spoken. his experiences with being brainwashed by Islamic fundamentalists then questioning those beliefs and eventually denouncing them and converting to Christianity are amazing.

I believe that today we are at as decisive a turning point as we were in 1935, when the democracies failed to be honest about the nature of Hitler and failed to have courage.

-Walid Shoebat

jimbo

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 03-13-2007 11:12 AM

Thanks jamesTkirk, C2C was supposed to have Walid on last month, not sure what happened but I was really looking forward to it. Hope they will reschedule soon. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Return to “George Noory/C2C AM Topics/Radio topics”