Bigfoot Is Big Business

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Bigfoot Is Big Business

Post by Riddick » 08-19-2016 02:49 PM

According to a widely used data provider that tracks publicly traded businesses, a company that investigates Sasquatch sightings - he’s been “seen” by its CEO and controlling shareholder seven times in 45 years - has a market capitalization listed at over $10 billion. FULL STORY
There are none so asleep & oblivious to the real world as those who are & would be Woken.

"Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out." - David Horowitz

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: Bigfoot Is Big Business

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-20-2016 11:34 AM

That's a wild one, so read it all folks. Thanks for posting that very alternate news Riddick. We for sure know who would shoot (or hire it done) a Bigfoot on sight, Tom Biscardi :!: Back in 08 he paid $50K for the hoaxed Bigfoot costume in the Georgia men's freezer! He's not even news worthy! :lol:

:realmad:

MK II
.......all wasteful, climate changing wars. Begun again by the Red Blooded Royals, or by a bewitching God-like dictator, or any so called religion, or for any other reasons like a world wide virus pandemic! MK II 4/26/15

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-21-2016 08:26 PM

Got to agree with you MK11, Biscardi is of questionable character for sure. What really bothers me is guys like him, make it really difficult for the true seekers, to bring out the facts. And I have to say that there is some eye popping things about "Big Foot" that I wouldn't mind hearing about! :)
KARMA RULES

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-22-2016 05:30 AM

Doka wrote:Got to agree with you MK11, Biscardi is of questionable character for sure. What really bothers me is guys like him, make it really difficult for the true seekers, to bring out the facts. And I have to say that there is some eye popping things about "Big Foot" that I wouldn't mind hearing about! :)
Hold onto your eyes Doka and let your ears be the proof! If any choice You Tube videos should qualify for going "viral" these are the choices for sure! :shock:

The vocalization starts in earnest after 7 minutes. Please excuse Bigfoot's belch! :lol:

Check "Sasquatch Ontario" for more vocals!

May 2013

OMG I :!: This video "takes the cake" Doka! And keep 'em rollin' automatically!

OMG II :!:

Acknowledged By Name

MK II - All Sasquatch Ontario videos were brought to you from a believer! :mrgreen: I've been in Ontario's middle extreme backwoods many times and luckily I've never heard these Bigfoot vocals to inspire me to leave the backwoods PDQ :!: by a *NADEN Boat Company's 15' V bow boat only!

*Made in Vermillion Bay, ON
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 10-21-2021 09:25 AM, edited 1 time in total.
.......all wasteful, climate changing wars. Begun again by the Red Blooded Royals, or by a bewitching God-like dictator, or any so called religion, or for any other reasons like a world wide virus pandemic! MK II 4/26/15

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: Bigfoot Is Big Business! Hey Riddick! You can say that again!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 10-21-2021 09:13 AM

:o OMGosh! See if you can count the whoops, howls, growls and tree knocks in this fellas multiple Sasquatch experience over a year ago! :shock:

Watch for the quick glimpse of half of the creature on top of the hill moving left to right after the nine minute mark. Though it's the subject the still pic below and yellow arrow points to. I have not had luck seeing it. :idea:

He is engaged in a very slow progress retrieving SD cards from his two trail cams. He is a science teacher on Covid leave from school last year. So we can surmise listening to Coast to Coast AM during Bigfoot topics was not possible because of his day job. :oops:

I went down the page reading many of the 95% positive comments without finding where this actually took place. Please post it if you find it. :wink:

Ohio and New Hampshire are two locations mentioned. :confused:

April 25, 2020 :o

This is an amazing video all the way to the end! :shock:

MK II

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: Bigfoot Chases Hiker!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-24-2021 11:31 PM

Return to “Paranormal”