Pedro, WTC, and me.

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

MK-Supernatural Earth-owner admin-Madmart

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-18-2021 03:49 PM

With so much concerns over the Ukraine & Taiwan; T'was Time & Again! :wink:

7:33 AM - 5 days ago - post #103

Dear President Biden,

This brief note and safe link is not related to Covid-19 or climate change but it is related to earth change.

I sent this alternate news to President George W. Bush 3 times expecting no replies.

REF: REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR vs September 11, 2001! Those two sad events in our nations brief history if searched on Google will bring up 4 million hits.

You and your dedicated staff can find this very near the top. Please do all you can to keep Mother Earth safe from changing everything fast from good to bad in all animal and plant life not related to it's climate.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Best wishes to you all days, ****

Contact Us
Would you like to request a Presidential Greeting?

Thank you for your submission! 📃

Their returned generic e-mail states notice of receipt of my contact...... :| I do have the option of sending it again, again and again! :wink:

December 13, 2021

Thank you for contacting the Biden-Harris Administration.

President Biden and Vice President Harris value every opportunity to engage with the American people, and the Administration is grateful for your outreach. Our country faces many challenges, and messages like yours help us better understand how the Biden-Harris Administration can serve American families.

We take careful note of the suggestions, thoughts, questions, and stories we receive, and we’re working hard to ensure you receive an appropriate response.

Sincerely,

The Office of Presidential Correspondence
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 12-26-2021 08:54 AM, edited 1 time in total.
.......all wasteful, climate changing wars. Begun again by the Red Blooded Royals, or by a bewitching God-like dictator, or any so called religion, or for any other reasons like a world wide virus pandemic! MK II 4/26/15

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Track #10 "Sorrow" & "Climate Change"?

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-24-2021 02:29 AM

Twitter

Dyan York
@Cymbaline70

After writing this song David Gilmour said he realized there was life after Roger Waters. It is also written about "climate change" one of the many charities he supports, it also received the proceeds after the sale of his black Fender Stratocaster guitar ~

😕 Yeah, that's it, climate change!🤐

Daily Mail 1/19/22 on Ukraine! Stealth engineered Nuke Sub surfaced undetected on US East Coast telegraphing sea power! Hello!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... inent.html

MK II No baseball for that Tweet either!😮 🌊 🛌 🛌 🛌 🛌 🛌🔮🛌 🛌 🛌 🛌 🛌 🎥 😖
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 01-19-2022 04:44 AM, edited 3 times in total.
.......all wasteful, climate changing wars. Begun again by the Red Blooded Royals, or by a bewitching God-like dictator, or any so called religion, or for any other reasons like a world wide virus pandemic! MK II 4/26/15

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: Pedro, WTC, and me.

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-30-2021 09:38 AM

This web site is pay as you go with grammatical and fact errors a-plenty! :oops:

Compare And Contrast 9/11 With Pearl Harbor........via Pay Pal? :P

https://www.bartleby.com/essay/Compare- ... l%20Harbor.

So save your money on just another one of the 4 million search hits on Google; for our inflation days ahead!😣

MK II ∆= ⚾ "JERRY!"

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 01-04-2022 01:15 AM

Monday Monday!! :D :wink:

Global @ The Fantastic Forum

Slide on down to the last post for good news from yesterday!

Keep praying this change stays better news forever!

Moscow-Tass Russia News Agency!

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=53629&p=732724#p732724

MK II 👍

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Remastered - Pink Floyd's "Delicate Sound of Thunder"

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 01-08-2022 09:36 PM

It's 35.5 miles from Manhattan to Uniondale, NY.

The date noted is 1989 but this Pink Floyd FULL + extras concert film from the Nassau County Coliseum actually occurred in 1988 due East of the late Twin Towers. :(

I'd been on the lookout for The Floyd's full 2:04:00 time of 'A Momentary Lapse of Reason' tour's concert for a long time! :idea:

Doka and Riddick, I hope you two have opinions on the eventual stage video of a man covered up in his a-like album cover's "now flying" hospital bed. Because my inquiring mind wants to read them both! :shock: OMG! 1988! From my first afternoons viewing I think I still have some leftover goose bumps. :o

The little red ball @ 1:00:00 hr will take you both right to it.

MK II ∆=⚾ "JERRY"!
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 01-14-2022 12:59 AM, edited 2 times in total.

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 01-09-2022 11:11 PM

I watched it & got a strange feeling. I don't know if it was goose bumps or goose pimples.

Only my dermatologist knows for sure

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 01-11-2022 10:25 PM

Riddick wrote:
01-09-2022 11:11 PM
I watched it & got a strange feeling. I don't know if it was goose bumps or goose pimples.

Only my dermatologist knows for sure
As a credit to Riddick you have a superb ability to enlighten the cyber seaworthy pirate ship on a cloudy, misty day.
:D Thanks me hearty!

Rating The Floyd's top 10 songs

Next up after the chill filled 1:00 mark: #6 ‘The Great Gig In The Sky’ via the Dark Side of the Moon 1973

This one divides people: For some, it’s an aesthetic representation of carnal female desires, and for others, it’s just a plain old Floydian yank on our collective heart strings.

What it does boast is a soaring performance from Clare Torry, searing through the speakers with a vibrancy that could only have arisen from intense concentration. Purportedly a two take job, the band queried whether or not they should use the performance, before bowing down to the urgency of the tune.

“It’s a great chord sequence,” Waters boasted. “The Great Gig in the Sky” and the piano part on “Us and Them,” in my view, are the best things that Rick did – they’re both really beautiful. And Alan [Parsons] suggested Clare Torry. I’ve no idea whose idea it was to have someone wailing on it. Clare came into the studio one day, and we said, ‘There’s no lyrics. It’s about "dying" :oops: – have a bit of a sing on that, girl’. I think she only did one take. And we all said, ‘Wow, that’s done. Here’s your sixty quid’.”

This sure sounds like Clare got their point across.😕

MK II ∆=

Return to “Paranormal”