Pedro, WTC, and me.

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Re: Pedro, WTC, and me.

Post by Doka » 09-13-2021 10:32 AM

Last night on Coast to Coast "9-11 Alternative Theories"
Dr Judy Wood: "Know What it is that You Know that You Know"
She was hard to understand. Her site says it all.

https://www.drjudywood.com/wp/

You can watch the Steel turning into dust as it is falling towards the ground.

As much as I would like to blame, the Muslims/ Arabs, the planes, they just didn't do it. The technology is just not there, turning steel, toilets and every thing else into dust, without burning a piece of paper is something else all together! But we have seen it before, Take a look at some archaeological digs, that where, violently blown up . Where sifting for clues as to what happened. Or the Planet between Mars and Jupitor that was destroyed by the same means, We call it the Astroid Belt, very rich in Iron and minerals, from the core of the doomed planet. At the same time savaging Mars Atmosphere and driving what was left of the population underground. Maybe someday the people left on this Planet will know all about it...........sort of. Man's ego and Intolerance to Not believing that they are in control, is proably way to "scary" and humbling. These days we are not in danger to have our Planet blown up, But the likes of Joe ,Nancy ,Obamie, etc, where unleashed on us to create the same "Rubble" out of eager volunteering , weak souls.
KARMA RULES

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR vs September 11, 2001!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 09-13-2021 10:27 PM

Dr. Judy Wood is hard to understand Doka and she once talked about explosive residue as tiny red 🔬 dots in the rubble. She seems to have changed her topic a bit. The major question likely not asked; "Was the source/location revealed of this directed energy weapon to date?"🔫

Out of the whole long list of alternate therories. I'm sticking with Pink Floyd's 1987 rock music prophecy revealed here. :( 🎷 🎸

"Dustification" is a new take 20 years later! :shock:

Explained: Years ago I read there was a total of 1M tons of sheet rock being 1" thick gypsum in both towers. The black smoke, pulverized concrete, fiberglass, asbestos and sheet rock became fine grey dust. :(

:cry:

:( Coast to Coast AM, September 11, 2001 with Art Bell; thanks to Riddick found in New Posts at Fantastic Forum.😓

viewtopic.php?f=121&t=53591

9/11 pictures and Maj. Ed Dames' pencilled drawing

https://web.archive.org/web/20010925191 ... ers21.html

MK II
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 11-05-2021 10:03 PM, edited 6 times in total.
.......all wasteful, climate changing wars. Begun again by the Red Blooded Royals, or by a bewitching God-like dictator, or any so called religion, or for any other reasons like a world wide virus pandemic! MK II 4/26/15

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR vs September 11, 2001!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 09-15-2021 06:54 AM

You, this minute, are at a place these blokes have never been!

Peruse their pro and their ever present con's critical comments of 'A Momentary Lapse of Reason' on facebook! :confused:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... oser=false

MK II ∆= 140' ⚾ 💪 ➡ @ 100 mph to "Jerry!" our catcher who showed me his red, bruised hands top palm 2 days later!😮

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=49722
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 10-24-2021 01:22 PM, edited 1 time in total.
.......all wasteful, climate changing wars. Begun again by the Red Blooded Royals, or by a bewitching God-like dictator, or any so called religion, or for any other reasons like a world wide virus pandemic! MK II 4/26/15

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: What, Us Special?

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 09-19-2021 01:48 AM

Riddick wrote:
10-18-2020 12:14 PM
It shouldn't take a crystal ball to see Sorrows aplenty coming if JoeMala wins. But again, Dems don't know or don't care. All they know is Trump & the GOP must go -

IF any suffering's to be had it's just punishment, 'cause America's always been so awful - We've never been anything special, that's the bottom line! Joe says so.

How many hints Dems' vision for America is nothing great does a person need??
Riddick wrote this post BEFORE November 3, 2020! :shock:

A must "Click On" is........ "Joe says so"! Watch for the line where it must be the lady journalist that notes "increasing our population" by millions!

Straight on right to it!

https://thenationalpulse.com/politics/b ... t-special/

What the Hell have we done?

From Pearl Harbor to 2021.......

NEWSMAX - WW II - B&W documentary from archived war films......

'WW II's Most Notorious People' - 2015

The Secret Life of ***** ****** - 2011 - The attack on Pearl Harbor was inspired in part by this evil incarnate German god-like dictator's early successes in war! So as his ally the other living Asian god-like emperor then gave his full approval for this evil, imperialists dastardly attack on the island of Oahu, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA! :oops:

Narrated by Westbrook Van Voorhis

The End states blaming the principle bad actors.

"A quiet has returned to the gay patio of the Bergholz. The horrible specter of man's inhumanity to man. Still dwells among us."

The cellar dwellers just ended our 20 years long war begun over 1,400 years ago.

Just ended? :confused:

Edited on October 21, 2021 to add "cellar"!
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 10-23-2021 05:37 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: Art Bell Somewhere In Time 9/26/01!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 09-26-2021 08:41 PM

Art Bell: Somewhere in Time returned to 9/26/2001 when author David Hagberg discussed his novel, 'Joshua’s Hammer', about Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda (written a year before 9/11).

http://sitarchive.com/?p=3550

Have a great evening Riddick. Your S.I.T. posts have a priceless value bringing Art Bell back to us not just once a week but every day and night! :)

I missed this one! :oops:

MK II
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 10-23-2021 05:31 AM, edited 2 times in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 10-08-2021 12:05 AM

Life Course Associates

Pearl Harbor vs. Sept. 11: :(

Some differences, many uncanny similarities

November 29, 2001
By John Omicinski

Seven and 11.

Luckiest numbers at a dice table, unluckiest numbers in American history.

Dec. 7 and Sept. 11 marked the costliest attacks on American soil—the Japanese navy’s sneak attack on Pearl Harbor 60 years ago and this summer’s New York-Washington shock-infernos triggered by suicide pilots sent by Osama bin Laden’s terrorist network al-Qaida.

In all likelihood, both forever will be linked in what President Franklin Roosevelt called “infamy.”

“There are many similarities between the two,” said Neil Howe, author of seminal books on demographic dynamics, including “Generations” and “The Fourth Turning.”

Contd......

https://www.lifecourse.com/media/articl ... 1-gns.html

MK II 😢

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 10-17-2021 12:47 AM

Hm! Will Coast to Coast AM play Pink Floyd's "Learning to Fly" again tonight? Just tune in and wait for it. :wink:

2021's 360 Remix and Update of 'A Momentary Lapse of Reason' with all voices and instrumentals "greatly enhanced"! :o

You Tube's Official Video

MK II

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 10-27-2021 04:34 AM

My Tweet over a month ago was not touched with a ten foot pole.😑

When the legend becomes fact. Print the legend!

@jonathansfrakes

1998 - Remember when Jonathan? "Graffiti" being "Remember Pearl Harbor" in white chalk was from a 4th grade boy named Robert W. Roll. Students at Owensville High & Grade School, Owensville, Indiana found his note, to his teacher who razzed him, on Thursday morning December 7, 1939! CW

Yesterday October 29, 2021

@jonathansfrakes

Past Coast to Coast AM guest Seattle lawyer/DARPA Project Pegasus time traveler? :lol: Andrew D. Basiago plagiarized our towns legend as proof he travelled back to December 7, 1939. On a radio show he mentioned our town 10 times in the first 4 minutes.👎

Yesterday November 9, 2021

@johnathanfrakes

This Tweet and video is for anyone not familiar with 'Beyond Belief-Fact or fiction's' "Grafitti" from 1998. Andrew Basiago did not get his facts here.

https://t.co/rDVgQ3Y1ha

Can we imagine A d a m Shi ff and Andrew Basiago having a conversation with every sentence being a lie? I can for one!🤔
😜

MK II
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 11-10-2021 06:51 AM, edited 2 times in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-06-2021 08:04 AM

Pink Floyd-"One Slip"-& captioned lyrics
Atlanta, Georgia 1988

MK II ∆=⚾ "JERRY!"

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-12-2021 01:26 PM

America's Veteran 's Day November 11, 1986

November 12th actually, 2021

20 hours ago on Twitter

On this date in 1986 David Gilmour, Nick Mason and Richard Wright announce they are working on a new Pink Floyd LP despite a lawsuit by original member Roger Waters trying to retire the group! The album "A Momentary Lapse of Reason" is issued the following year. 🤷‍♀️ https://t.co/3iUgIHITdI

Near the top the Twitter members in here will find just one negative comment with my reply.

Jeremy Hogan
@Jeremy Hogan

It's just an opinion, but from this album onwards I lost interest. Their music became stodgy and dull.

Malaria_Kidd
@Malaria_Kidd

Well my friend have patience. Just give this one more time to sink in way deeper since it's original inception in 1986.🤔

Jeremy Hogan
@Jeremy Hogan

I will give it a try. Haven't played it in years, so maybe you're right. 😌

Malaria_Kids
@Malaria_Kidd

Armistice Day November 11th is Rememberance Day in the U.K. and Veterans Day in the U.S.A. Give it another try! A year ago a Dallas, TX radio talker Mark Davis marked their AMLOR album's aniversary. They never use music and he played "Learning to Fly"!😮 I was Floyd shock rocked again.....OMG!

MK II 🤐 🙄

P.S.

From "The Tennessean" of Nashville

Comparing Pearl Harbor deaths to COVID-19 deaths makes a shocking perspective | Opinion
Since March, all of us have been living through the invasion of an invisible, lethal virus. Statistics tell us a lot, but do they impact us personally?

Bo Roberts-Guest columnist
Published @ 5:53 PM CT December 7, 2020

Do REF my sig below

Scroll down for 200 Covid & war related memes....... :!: :o

https://www.tennessean.com/story/opinio ... 483782002/

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: WT Holy Heck Is This Find?

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-18-2021 12:10 PM

This Facebook comment under "One Slip" has weird AND eerie lines! :o OMG!

Jeremy Nienow @ FB

White Wizards: 'Demons on Stun' :oops:

:shock: The con of the white is to arrange the books and see who would fly them. The passion of evil interprets them. :shock: Then they see what they found and decide to tear them down or let them run wild. :shock: I don't see any bleeding suns 🔴 :shock: or dark miracles. It looks like celestial imagery. :shock: Get Flick Ohmsford! They are taking over! 😂 We shall cash in on their interpretations later. :shock: The End Lol

That is not my 😂 or Lol.

If you could describe Pearl Harbor's comparisons to 9/11/01 in just three words these three do qualify. "Demons on Stun" should sadly lock your thoughts on hold for the next several days and longer! :cry:

That was the only spooky one out of 222 found about 1/2 way down! One of these days, eh? :idea:

https://www.facebook.com/pinkfloyd/vide ... 394144036/

MK II 😲

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

You Tube: "Avery Talks About Stuff"-Our true "Graffiti" was not evil, just prophetic!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-25-2021 02:17 PM

Atlanta's "Avery Talks About Stuff" on You Tube 8)

The Syfy Channel - via Dick Clark Productions

'Beyond Belief Fact or fiction' - the theme is 'Evil' - hosted by syfy actor Jonathon Frakes - 1998

Slide the red ball to 21:20 and watch it to the end.

Finally it's nice to hear someone else talking about 'Graffiti'! Avery includes Jonathons conclusions whether each video is either fact or fiction. 8) My other entries beginning on page 2 do not include T or F. :oops:

MK II 🤐

Return to “Paranormal”