INCOMING! Mysterious object from interstellar space ‘approaching our solar system’

UFO sightings, alien abductions, orbs, John Lear disclosure, government cover-ups...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

INCOMING! Mysterious object from interstellar space ‘approaching our solar system’

Post by Doka » 09-13-2019 03:47 AM

Wonder if that's My ride? :rolleyes:
It's "Fizzing" towards us? :?:

A MYSTERIOUS object from deep space is fizzing towards the Solar System – and scientists have no idea what it is.

Dubbed "C/2019 Q4", the high-speed body appears to be on a path originating from another star system that will see it fire past Mars in October.

That would make it only the second interstellar visitor ever known to have reached the Solar System.

The first, a cigar-shaped object called Oumuamua, took the world by storm when it careened past Earth in 2017.

A pair of Harvard scientists claimed it could be an alien spacecraft, sparking a frantic flurry of scans as the object closed in on the Solar System.

Experts found no signs of alien signals, and Oumuamua whizzed past Earth before its true origin could be determined.

Full Story/Video

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/9912329/i ... ar-system/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: INCOMING! Mysterious object from interstellar space ‘approaching our solar system’

Post by Doka » 09-16-2019 02:32 PM

SPACE INVADER First image of mystery object ‘approaching our solar system’ from interstellar space revealed
Snippet:

Experts at the Gemini Observatory took multiple snaps of the rogue space object, which were combined to create a colour image.

"It shows the mysterious alien visitor being followed by a very pronounced tail."

"This suggests that we may be looking at a comet, although further research is needed to confirm this."

"Dubbed "C/2019 Q4", the high-speed body appears to be on a path originating from another star system that will see it fire past Mars in October."
Pictures/Video
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/9936922/i ... ace-comet/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: INCOMING! Mysterious object from interstellar space ‘approaching our solar system’

Post by Doka » 11-29-2019 01:37 PM

Busy Busy, lots of "Stuff" in sky, UFOs sightings on the climb......... :ufo:

Astronomers Reveal Stunning New Image of The Interstellar Comet Coming Towards Us

PETER DOCKRILL
27 NOV 2019

We spotted it in August: a mysterious object shooting through our Solar System on a strange, hyperbolic trajectory implying that, whatever this thing was, it wasn't from around here.

Subsequent analysis confirmed this visitor from deep space, now designated 2I/Borisov, was only the second interstellar object ever detected in our Solar System (and the first comet). And we just got a brand-new close-up of it.

A team of astronomers from Yale University captured this stunning image of 2I/Borisov on Sunday, using the W.M. Keck Observatory's Low-Resolution Imaging Spectrometer in Hawaii.

https://www.sciencealert.com/stunning-p ... ed-our-way
KARMA RULES

Return to “UFO”