What did you last make??

The Brig, for everything else. Pirates-at-large. Free booze.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Re: What did you last make??

Post by Doka » 07-20-2020 12:39 PM

Sounds good Riddick!

I splurged and "gummed" a Pepperoni Pizza to death, it was heavenly! :D
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Saturday Nite Sloppiness

Post by Riddick » 07-25-2020 07:15 PM

"Bold" Manwich Sloppy Joes (Ground round! It was on sale), deviled egg potato salad (From the deli! Also on sale), diet orange soda for beverage & 1/2 price day-old chocolate pudding cake for dessert

Hey, what can I say? I like beef! Sorry AOC.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Sunday Holiday Dinner

Post by Riddick » 08-16-2020 06:51 PM

Bratwurst on a bun with saurkraut, onions & deli mustard, Classic Coke for beverage, Blueberry pie for dessert. They're good eatin' anytime but National Bratwurst Day comes but once a year, KWIM?
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Late Night "Heart Attack" Sandwich Snacking

Post by Riddick » 09-10-2020 11:20 PM

1/3 lb beef patty with 2 fried eggs, 2 slices of Velveeta & thousand island dressing on two slices of white toast. Diet Mountain Dew for beverage. Danish for dessert.

Artery clogging goodness.

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Last Of The Fall BLTs?

Post by Riddick » 10-01-2020 10:24 PM

This evening's couple sammiches are leading into the tail end of my endulgence...

Even before tonight's forecast for frost, garden tomato season's pretty much done, but these last 3 weeks I've been lucky to get some at the local farmer's market -

I expect to see no more than slim pickens hereon, but I'll take what I can get!

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Saturday Night Chuck Roasting

Post by Riddick » 10-03-2020 05:18 PM

$1.99/lb for chuck roast? You can't beat that price with a stick. Instead of saving it for Sunday supper, it's gone straight from the grocer into the slow-cooker for tonight's dinner entrée with mashed potatoes & gravy and sweet peas for sides -

A bottle of Guinness Extra Stout for beverage, and for dessert, would you believe a few lemon creme sandwich cookies? They're not fancy but they're satisfying

-Donald Trump Image

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 10-17-2020 04:28 AM

I last made mac and cheese (Organic)

mmmmmmmmmmmm

Riddick
Pirate

Inquiring Minds Want To Know

Post by Riddick » 10-17-2020 01:06 PM

Dude111 wrote: 10-17-2020 04:28 AM I last made mac and cheese (Organic)

mmmmmmmmmmmm
All fine & nice - But don't think for a minute you can get away with just telling us that - What we all want to know is, what beverage did you last make for yourself?

Think carefully now. There's only one right answer. Get it wrong & you'll regret it

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Spaghetti Saturday Night

Post by Riddick » 10-17-2020 07:28 PM

With italian sausage, Ragu mushroom sauce & leftover cottage cheese

Ye Olde Guinness Extra Stout for beverage

(On sale $1.99 a box!) Hostess Suzi Q for dessert

As Mr. Food useta say, OOOOOOoo it's so GOOD!

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Live From America's Heartland, It's SATURDAY NIGHT FRIED!

Post by Riddick » 01-09-2021 11:27 PM

Pan fried medium-rare round steak with hash browns & canned sweet corn nibblet sides, blueberry pie with Cool Whip for dessert, Rum & Coke for beverage -

Nothing fancy. Just good ol' flyover country fare! What it lacks in sophisication it makes up for in satisfaction - If y'haven't already give it a try sometime, y'hear?

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Shoulder Roast Sunday Supper

Post by Riddick » 02-14-2021 11:36 PM

Slow cooked pork shoulder roast (Only 99¢ per lb on sale!) with onions, baked potato with sour cream & chives, slice of coconut cream pie for dessert

Hot chocolate w/mint flavor milk for a 'Baby It's Cold Outside' beverage.

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Screamin' Sicilian Summer Lunch Thursday

Post by Riddick » 07-29-2021 01:57 PM

A large take 'n bake pizza with sausage, pepperoni and bacon, mozzarella, parmesan & romano cheese, *AND* diced tomato, mushrooms and extra sausage & cheese added by me -

The label says "Restaurant Quality" & they ain't kiddin' - I'm likin' it a lot!!

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Smothers Brothers' Vat Of Chocolate

Post by Riddick » 01-13-2024 06:35 PM

Haven't heard from the Dude in ages. Hope he's ok & still doing his chocolate milk thing.
Riddick wrote: 11-04-2016 11:53 PM

Return to “The Brig”