InfoWars' Alex Jones claims a 'psychosis' caused him to question Sandy Hook massacre

Alternate news source. Reporters-at-large

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

InfoWars' Alex Jones claims a 'psychosis' caused him to question Sandy Hook massacre

Post by kbot » 03-29-2019 08:35 PM

Sad - I used to listen to Alex Jones - until he went off the rails..........

Jones, who faces eight lawsuits over his comments on the Newtown shooting, made the psychosis claim in a deposition.

InfoWars host and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones said his false statements after tragic mass shootings were caused by a "psychosis."

Jones made the claim during a sworn deposition in the defamation case brought against him by family members of Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting victims.

The three-hour deposition was posted online Friday by the Texas law firm representing some of the Sandy Hook families, Kaster Lynch Farrar & Ball, LLP.

Jones, who is facing eight lawsuits regarding his comments on the Newtown, Connecticut shooting, is accused of perpetuating conspiracy theories that the tragedy was a staged event and that parents lied about their children's deaths.

The lawsuits "seek to hold Mr. Jones accountable for his vile assertions that the Sandy Hook parents were lying about what happened to their children," according to the firm's website.

In the three-hour disposition, Jones said that "the public doesn’t believe what they’re told anymore" because of corruption in the government and the "mainstream media."

"And I, myself, have almost had like a form of psychosis back in the past where I basically thought everything was staged, even though I’m now learning a lot of times things aren’t staged," Jones said.

He did not follow up his assertion with information on where he may have been evaluated or diagnosed with a psychosis.

Jones also said that the "trauma" of the media "lying so much" caused him to distrust everything.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/in ... ok-n989091
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

Re: InfoWars' Alex Jones claims a 'psychosis' caused him to question Sandy Hook massacre

Post by Riddick » 03-30-2019 04:43 PM

Alex had a psychosis? IMO, no one need look too far or long to see there's more than a li'l o' that there 'off the rails' type of head bug going around... *Koff* GND *Koff*
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Re: InfoWars' Alex Jones claims a 'psychosis' caused him to question Sandy Hook massacre

Post by kbot » 03-31-2019 03:52 PM

Well, Alex said he had a psychosis..........

Maybe he's trying to cop an insanity plea...........
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Return to “Alt News Blog”