Man Survives Sidewalk Explosion in NYC

News, information, and comment about 'the media'

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Man Survives Sidewalk Explosion in NYC

Post by Doka » 07-29-2021 10:19 AM

"Come Visit beautiful NY City No Shooting, No Looting, No Guns, No Gangs" now, I have another bridge to sell Ya!?

You are SOO safe, No Exploding Sidewalks either, :roll:

An underground explosion on a Queens sidewalk sent flames into the air and injured a man standing nearby, according to video footage from NBC New York.

Barry West was walking on Farmers Boulevard in St. Albans at approximately 5:30 p.m. Thursday, on his way to pay a cellphone bill when the incident occurred, the outlet reported Tuesday.

The blast knocked the 57-year-old dad to the ground, but he managed to escape before being burned even more.

Moments before, the video shows smoke coming from the grate as West walked past. After the explosion, he grabbed hold of a nearby fence and pulled himself up off the pavement.

WARNING – GRAPHIC VIDEO:

Full Article/Video/Comments

https://www.breitbart.com/health/2021/0 ... explosion/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Man Survives Sidewalk Explosion in NYC

Post by Riddick » 07-29-2021 12:22 PM

In 1999, with no hesitancy about making the trip I visited New York City. Would I go today? Exploding sidewalks aside, there's already more than enough reason not to
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Media Watch”