BREAKING: Accused Sex Trafficker Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead in His Cell

Moderator: Super Moderators

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: BREAKING: Accused Sex Trafficker Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead in His Cell

Post by Raggedyann » 08-15-2019 01:36 PM

Interesting that Epstein had broken bones in his neck, which is common in people that have been strangled, as in homicide.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/jef ... 875f1f7a0f
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Riddick
Pirate

Meanwhile, At The Walt Disney Company

Post by Riddick » 08-15-2019 03:56 PM

A Twitter user named Jeffrey R. Epstein has been using the social media platform to remind his followers that he is neither dead nor accused of horrible crimes.

The Jeffrey Epstein, the multimillionaire financier accused of sex crimes against children, had the middle initial E., for Edward, and was born in 1953. The Twitter user with the same name has the middle initial R., although it’s not clear what it stands for. On his Twitter profile, he appears to be younger than the more notorious man with the same name, although he doesn’t mention his age.

He also has the blue check mark that Twitter uses to verify him as a public figure, and according to his LinkedIn profile, he’s the Director of Corporate Communications at the Walt Disney Company. Many of his tweets are about goings-on regarding Disney parks and Disney movies.

And he didn’t die in a prison cell last week, as he recently tweeted.

“I guess I should appreciate all the RIPs, but I’m not dead. And I’m still *not* THAT Jeffrey Epstein,” he wrote.

FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-15-2019 07:28 PM

[/quote]
Yes, you can keep your pension, gratus the American tax payer. Hypocrite!!

Just out of curiosity, what do you have now that you didn't have before?
[/quote]

Since you asked...........

We have Social Security here, that I paid into all my working life, not that much. But...enough. Recently my ex-husband passed away(married 13 years). A sad deal, the World was a much better place with him in it. At any rate, SS notified me that I would get his SS check. It was enough that I now pay my own medical insruance and bills. With maybe a few extra bucks, that I never had before. I don't have any bills. I am comfortable. My needs are met, my wants are saved for. And 1 am greatful.

As to your 2nd question. I feel really good about being able to take care of myself. Living in a great country, that I love and being able to do a lot of things and create good memories after half a life of emotional tourmoil, and trauma. I do not see myself as a victim, nor do I see others as "victims". We are all given trails(tests?) It is up to us whether we can work through it or not. Whining and bitterness is just not a rock I care to carry around. It changes nothing.

A question for you..........Who pays for all your freebies and medical? More than likely a well to do "Tooth Fairy"?
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Epstein Had Bizarre Painting Of Bill Clinton In Dress, Heels In Townhouse

Post by Riddick » 08-16-2019 08:53 PM

It’s certainly a conversation starter.

In the painting, the former president can be seen lounging on a chair in the Oval Office — pointing toward the viewer — while wearing red heels & blue dress similar to the one Monica Lewinsky famously donned during their White House hookup.

“It was hanging up there prominently — as soon as you walked in — in a room to the right,” a source told The Post. “Everybody who saw it laughed and smirked.”

The Clinton camp did not immediately respond to requests for comment. FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-16-2019 09:56 PM

What can they say? "Blue is a good color for him?"
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 08-17-2019 12:52 AM

Doka wrote: 08-16-2019 09:56 PM What can they say? "Blue is a good color for him?"
:lolchimp:

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-17-2019 01:16 PM

LOL! :lol: A saxophone in his lap would have been a plus.

One time during the Savage Nation last night the guest host, a Mr. Knapp, mentioned Epstein's expensive watch was missing. But I've not heard that news anywhere else. :confused:

Dead men tell no tales! :oops:

MK II
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Riddick
Pirate

Dead Men Tell No Tales

Post by Riddick » 08-18-2019 05:16 PM

Move along, nothing to see here!

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Epstein’s Injuries Look More Like Murder Than Suicide, Noted Pathologist Says

Post by Riddick » 11-01-2019 01:01 AM

Since his brother Jeffrey Epstein was found dead in a New York federal jail in August, Mark Epstein has been worried that his own life, and the lives of other people, may be in danger because federal authorities, believing it a suicide, have not fully investigated the circumstances of the sex trafficker’s death.

Now a private forensic pathologist hired by Mark Epstein to monitor his brother’s autopsy has offered an opinion that bolsters what conspiracy theorists have suggested for months: that the available evidence does not support the finding that Jeffrey Epstein killed himself.

Dr. Michael Baden, one of the world’s leading forensic pathologists, viewed Jeffrey Epstein’s body and was present at the autopsy — held Aug. 11, the day after Epstein was found dead at the notorious Metropolitan Correctional Center in downtown Manhattan.

In an interview with the Miami Herald, Baden described Epstein’s jail cell, the ligature he allegedly used to hang himself, and his own suspicions that federal authorities have not conducted a thorough probe into Epstein’s cause and manner of death.

“They rushed the body out of the jail, which they shouldn’t do because that destroys the evidence,’’ Baden told the Herald.

“The brother, Mark, doesn’t think it was suicide — he is concerned it might be murder. It’s 80 days now and if, in fact, it is a homicide, other people might be in jeopardy,’’ Baden said.

Baden’s observations, first aired in an interview on “Fox & Friends” Wednesday, include that Epstein suffered multiple fractures in his neck — injuries he said are more consistent with strangulation than suicide by hanging. Epstein, who was found dead Aug. 10, had three fractures on the left and right sides of his larynx, Baden said.

He told the Herald that it is rare for any bones to be broken in a hanging, let alone for multiple bones to be fractured.

“Those fractures are extremely unusual in suicidal hangings and could occur much more commonly in homicidal strangulation,” said Baden, who added that there were hemorrhages in Epstein’s eyes that are also more common in strangulation than in hangings.

Baden’s opinion contradicted New York City Chief Medical Examiner Barbara Sampson, who ruled Epstein’s cause of death to be a suicide by hanging.

Sampson, in a statement Wednesday, said she is confident in her conclusion that Epstein hanged himself.

“Our investigation concluded that the cause of Mr. Epstein’s death was hanging and the manner of death was suicide. We stand by that determination. We continue to share information around the medical investigation with Mr. Epstein’s family, their representatives, and their pathology consultant. The original medical investigation was thorough and complete. There is no reason for a second medical investigation by our office.”

Baden told the Herald that the pathologist who actually conducted the autopsy, Dr. Kristin Roman, also had trouble determining that Epstein hanged himself, and initially determined that the manner of death was “pending.’’

“The autopsy did not support suicide,’’ Baden said. “That’s what she put down. Then Dr. Sampson changed it a week later, manner of death to suicide. The brother has been trying to find out why that changed. … What was the evidence?”

Sampson has not released the full autopsy report.

FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-01-2019 05:53 AM

I was tuned in Riddick and Doc Baden explained it in detail.📝

Baden’s observations, first aired in an interview on “Fox & Friends” Wednesday, include that Epstein suffered multiple fractures in his neck — injuries he said are more consistent with strangulation than suicide by hanging.

90% of us probably thought in unison he would not see a courtroom or leave Dodge City alive! So what was willed, so it was done!

Life can be a bitch doing things that go against civilized people's laws.

MK II

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-01-2019 10:46 AM

Quote:
"Life can be a bitch doing things that go against civilized people's laws."

Now, it wasn't exactly "Civilized People's Laws" that murdered him. More like Our New Government :evil:
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-01-2019 10:47 AM

Quote:
"Life can be a bitch doing things that go against civilized people's laws."

Now, it wasn't exactly "Civilized People's Laws" that murdered him. More like Our New Government :evil:
KARMA RULES

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-01-2019 12:26 PM

Right on based on silencing a perp that knows too much dirt on supposed celebs.

It was his living so many years as a pedophile that went against the law.

MK II

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 11-04-2019 09:57 PM

-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Re: Epstein Had Bizarre Painting Of Bill Clinton In Dress, Heels In Townhouse

Post by kbot » 11-06-2019 07:29 PM

Riddick wrote: 08-16-2019 08:53 PM Image
It’s certainly a conversation starter.
Damn Riddick - how do you unsee something like that?!?!?!???!??!
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Return to “Conspiracies/Black Ops”