A Totally Admitted Conspiracy Theory

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-13-2020 03:46 PM

I haven't done this for a long time. Might be a little Rusty.........

Here it goes........There is Absolutely No Doubt in any of hundreds of the Thousands of Standing American Patriots minds that we are under Seige and smack in the Middle of a Coup to over throw America, the Assaults have been brazen, in your Face Obvious, against Freespeach, individualism, Liberty of any nature! We have become the victims of something most Evil and most Foul. And I say "Victims" in the purest form. No individual, no group being able to fight back, against the mighty Bullies of the Coup. Yet we must be reminded that in the history of the world a lot of fighting back HAS occured. When the Nazies dropped their bombs on England, we where there to help the English keep their people and their country together. Make No mistake We Are At War! JUST because no bombs have been dropped does not make it Not So. Treason, needs to come out of the closet get dusted off and made a punishable crime, just like it used to be. And we are drowning in Treasonous People and And in your face Treasonous acts.

I sense something is really beginning to bother our american Bolsheviks. One in particular here on the forum, Mentioning, and being concerned about, "Marshall Law", which peaked my interest immediately. I have not heard of that one. But I might ad, as long a Trump, is the one calling it, I'm fine with it. WE Need to deal with Our Treasnous INVADERS! Wether they be Nazies, Democraps, or Vikings!

Then there is just one little tinsey thing, that I read and has puzzled me to no end........

Justice Department rushing to expand execution methods like firing squads for federal death row inmates
Sunday Nov 29th

(CNN)The Justice Department has rushed to change the rules around federal death penalties as they expedite a slew of scheduled executions in the final days of the Trump administration, including expanding possible execution methods to include electrocution and death by firing squad.
The approved amendment to the "Manner of Federal Executions" rule gives federal prosecutors a wider variety of options for execution in order to avoid delays if the state in which the inmate was sentenced doesn't provide other alternatives.
The rule was included among three dozen policy changes President Donald Trump is attempting to push through before the end of his term. The proposed changes were first reported by ProPublica.r

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/27/politics ... +-+U.S.%29

Firing Squads, might be useful for Traitor's too?

Just a Conspiracy Theory! Move on , nothing to see here........ :coolhat:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Prisoners Of Paradise

Post by Riddick » 12-13-2020 05:48 PM

Doka wrote: 12-13-2020 03:46 PM I sense something is really beginning to bother our american Bolsheviks. One in particular here on the forum, Mentioning, and being concerned about, "Marshall Law", which peaked my interest immediately. I have not heard of that one. But I might ad, as long a Trump, is the one calling it, I'm fine with it. WE Need to deal with Our Treasnous INVADERS! Wether they be Nazies, Democraps, or Vikings!
I hafta say I'm not 'zactly right there wicha on this'un Doka. Issuing martial law is a big step down a scary path that returning from isn't inherently all so cut & dried.

That said I'd trust Trump to reverse it more than the Polident-Elect OR Harris - As it is, with the 'Rona we're being prepped for a permanent lockdown state and with police defunded, who'd wanna leave their homes anyhoo? All for the greater good!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: A Totally Admitted Conspiracy Theory

Post by Raggedyann » 12-13-2020 08:43 PM

TRUMP IS OUT!!!
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-14-2020 12:02 PM

Riddick quote:
I hafta say I'm not 'zactly right there wicha on this'un Doka. Issuing martial law is a big step down a scary path that returning from isn't inherently all so cut & dried.

I hear what your saying, but I am hard pressed to find the differences, between martial law and the covid shutdown.? Economically we will have a worse time ,if ever we return from.?
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 12-14-2020 02:25 PM

Doka wrote: 12-14-2020 12:02 PM
Riddick quote:

I hear what your saying, but I am hard pressed to find the differences, between martial law and the covid shutdown.? Economically we will have a worse time ,if ever we return from.?
Rona lockdowns are like martial law sans military & police patrols. But no prob, more than willing neighbors will report you to authorities for protocol violations -

As for the economy the Polident-Elect & Harris won't let us down! Paradise awaits!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

lisa colorado
Pirate

Post by lisa colorado » 12-15-2020 06:35 PM

Raggedyann wrote: 12-13-2020 08:43 PM TRUMP IS OUT!!!
Why do you like rioters, ridiculers, ignorers of fraud, propaganda, and nepotism?

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 12-20-2020 03:52 PM

I got to ya. :mrgreen:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 12-20-2020 04:21 PM

Lou Dobbs' Vote Fraud Lies Debunked On His Program After Legal Threat By Vote Tech Firm
The segment shot down Dobbs' previous claims after a letter from Smartmatic demanded “full and complete retraction of all its false and defamatory statements.”

Fox Business host Lou Dobbs aired a segment on his program Friday debunking his own screeds about election fraud following a legal threat from a company he’s been baselessly attacking.

Dobbs featured a nonpartisan election expert who shot down his attacks after Fox News, which owns Fox Business, received a letter from a lawyer representing the election tech company Smartmatic.

“There are lots of opinions about the integrity of the election,” Dobbs said at the start of the segment, before turning to a pretaped interview with Edward Perez of the nonprofit Open Source Election Technology Institute contradicting his claims about Smartmatic.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/fox ... ri18n=true

If these clowns had actual proof of voting machine fraud why would they cave to a legal threat?

Carry on dumb dumbs.

lisa colorado
Pirate

Post by lisa colorado » 12-21-2020 12:59 PM

Raggedyann wrote: 12-20-2020 03:52 PM I got to ya. :mrgreen:
Yeh but what you posted is kinda "gotten to" as well lol
I'm not so much a dumb-dumb as a masochist

Return to “Conspiracies/Black Ops”