VOTING ISSUES, Citizen Activism, Petitions

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

We'll All Go Together When We Go

Post by Riddick » 02-11-2017 03:17 AM

Raggedyann wrote:
Riddick wrote:
Doka wrote:I have to wonder, did these people figure this out for themselves or did somebody have to draw them a picture...... :mrgreen: .....

Ninth Circuit Court Now Demands It Be Protected From Itself…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... om-itself/
Looks to me like it's Karma for the 9th Circuit engaging in Yogi Berra-ism. They made too many wrong mistakes

That's the trouble w/ knee-jerk decisions

It takes a while for the brain to catch up
Your judicial system just might save you from yourselves.
Could be RA, could be - Yet even so, and oddly enough, as designed to uphold the rule of law and defend the Constitution, in that way AND that way only our judicial system necessary is meant to save us from going astray and into the abyss - in doing anything outside its purview to assure that, that is in ITSELF going astray and into the abyss!

Now, in time it may become apparent, as much as either collectively or unilaterally they'd like to, there's just some things that aren't meant for ANY U.S. federal government branch to decide - Like preserving America as we know it against particularly unruly segments of its citizenry demonstrating inherent mutually assured destructive tendencies

There's a point of no return. Yet it would appear our polarized two party system has succeeded in desensitizing and discombobulating all too many folks, leaving them emotionally & mentally incapable of avoiding abysmal influences. But, even that's OK, as amazingly enough left to its logical extreme the result will be something both sides ultimately come together on -

Bottom line, if we want to annihilate ourselves, that's We The People's business isn't it?
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: We'll All Go Together When We Go

Post by Raggedyann » 02-11-2017 06:01 AM

Riddick wrote:
Raggedyann wrote:
Riddick wrote:Looks to me like it's Karma for the 9th Circuit engaging in Yogi Berra-ism. They made too many wrong mistakes

That's the trouble w/ knee-jerk decisions

It takes a while for the brain to catch up
Your judicial system just might save you from yourselves.
Bottom line, if we want to annihilate ourselves, that's We The People's business isn't it?
The USA's tentacles reach far and wide and the President of the USA is referred to by all of you as "The most powerful man in the world". So if "We The People" choose to put a madman in charge, then "We The Rest Of The World" have a vested interest in making it our business.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Riddick
Pirate

Rise Of Repressive Incivility

Post by Riddick » 02-11-2017 03:45 PM

Raggedyann wrote:The USA's tentacles reach far and wide and the President of the USA is referred to by all of you as "The most powerful man in the world". So if "We The People" choose to put a madman in charge, then "We The Rest Of The World" have a vested interest in making it our business.
For sure it's a way big comfort to know the world at large has a business interest in America and its tentacles, but what's this business about mental instability in the administrative branch? I mean, thank Pesci Hillary isn't Commander In Chief :eek: :shock:

But seriously, folks, in that I was talking about America's dysfunctional politics in general, insofar any perceived or potential trouble with Trump is concerned I'll just say this isn't the first time a president appeared mad to detractors here & abroad -

Remember Ronnie "We Begin Bombing In 5 Minutes" Raygun?- At the time of the Hinkley attempt, at the bastion of academic enlightenment, UW-Madison, I heard students saying "I hope Reagan dies." As Left as I was, I didn't wish him DEAD! - Well, he didn't die but had he, who knows if we'd see the Berlin Wall & USSR fall?

Anahoo, if as a people it comes to total disintegration of the ability to agree to disagree and America is bound and determined to off itself, what's to stop it? Concerned foreigners intervening in a civil conflict? Yeah, that always ends well!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Rise of Repressive Government

Post by Doka » 12-23-2019 02:15 PM

HOPE

President Trump: At Turning Point, USAS Student Action Summit, 2019
Watch Rush first.

I don't know how long this will be allowed to be up, IF it goes away, will try to find another address.c

Do watch this(All of it) sponsered by hopefully these Children of Reason

It’s live on: https://www.c-span.org/video/?467575-1/ ... -2019&live
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “We the People”