Paris' 2 CC's surrounded by the UN's olive leaves!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - Supernatural Earth.com

Re: Paris' 2 CC's surrounded by the UN's olive leaves!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 04-26-2022 09:27 AM

From a new goi'n greenie Germany! Don't shower so much because Russian natural gas has been cut off in Poland and Bulgaria to help prevent a climate crisis! :roll: They know Germany maybe next!

Stinking against P u t I n! :o

Free West Media

"For world peace and the climate, no more showers, no more clean clothes, shivering at home, no more driving a car, only eating state-approved insects for food (preferably rationed), slave labor at starvation wages and keeping ones mouth shut during all of this so as not to commit any crimes of opinion. In short, the Great Reset is upon us."

https://freewestmedia.com/2022/04/19/st ... o-showers/

MK II ∆=®™ 🌊 🚣 🛏 🛏 🛏 🛏 🔮 🛏 🛏 🛏 🛏 📽 🎬 🚜 🎸 🎷 🎹 📀 🌑🛐 Not!
.......all wasteful, climate changing wars. Begun again by the Red Blooded Royals, or by a bewitching god-like dictator, or any so called religion, or for any other reasons like a world wide virus pandemic! MK 4/26/15

1987!

Riddick
Pirate

Claim: Cancer Surgery Causes Climate Change

Post by Riddick » 05-08-2022 08:54 PM

We may have reached peak climatista absurdity with this article in the Journal of Clinical Oncology: If you read the complete article you can almost feel yourself getting dumber with every sentence. LINK
"When the rock of green and woke ideology hits the hard place of reality, sheer madness always results." - Victor Davis Hanson

“Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out of it alive!” - Bugs Bunny

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - Supernatural Earth.com

Re: Paris' 2 CC's surrounded by the UN's olive leaves!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 05-08-2022 09:04 PM

Ooh! I like the dumb and dumber stories about battling mm climate change. I will check it out Riddick, thanks!😆

"What! Me worry?" #4 6 won't even have power in 2030! His proposed 50% reduction on CO2, nah bah bs!📉

Now blaming our hospitals is fair game. 🏨 🏥 🏩 ⚓ 🏭

NEWSMAX TV 📺 had a 2 hour anti cc special beginning @ 7:00 this evening. We taped it and felt fortunate to catch it on Direct TV in the Guide!🎯

I doubt it mentioned P u t i n's threats on man made climate change happening in 30 minutes or less!🌎🍄🌏🍄🌍🍄

MK II ∆=®™

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: The Kam ala VP says, "We Will Work, Work, Work, Work, Together!" for cc!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 05-16-2022 02:19 PM

KAM ALA: “We will work together, and continue to work together... and to work together as we continue to work... We will work together” [VIDEO]

The new US administration wants to turn us into The Seven Dwarfs by the millions to fight climate change!😆

Captain Obvious says, "Not one concerned word came from the VP that mentioned the potential fastest way man can work to change the climate, forever!"😶

https://100percentfedup.com/kamala-we-w ... -together/

MK II ∆=®™ the signature is included just today for that one. We are being led by moronic politicians on both sides in D. C. 🤒
.......all wasteful, climate changing wars. Begun again by the Red Blooded Royals, or by a bewitching god-like dictator, or any so called religion, or for any other reasons like a world wide virus pandemic! MK 4/26/15

1987!

Return to “Environment in Crisis”