Belowdecks...Serious rants, etc...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Re: Welcome To The Babylon Bee

Post by Doka » 10-06-2020 02:02 PM

Photoshopped........But then the Dead will believe anything........ :D

Woman Immediately Healed After Touching Hem Of Trump's Suit Jacket

WASHINGTON, D.C.—The story of President Trump's miraculous healing from the deadly China Virus has spread all across the nation. This led one woman, in her desperation, to seek out the president after all her doctors had failed to heal her of her deadly COVID ailment.

“If I could just touch even the fringe of the president’s suit jacket, then I know I would be instantly healed.”

The woman hid in the bushes behind the White House in hopes that she might get close enough to Trump. As the president was leaving the helicopter and walking to the White House, the woman reached out and just barely touched the president’s outer garment. Immediately, the coronavirus left her completely. It was almost like "a cleaning" and it did a tremendous number on her lungs.

Trump turned and asked the crowd who had touched him as he felt raw MAGA energy leave him, powerful like never before.

The woman came forward and declared in the presence of all the Trump supporters why she had touched him, and how she had been immediately healed.

And Trump said to her, “Lady, I'm telling you, and I'm telling you right now, Your faith has made you well. Now go and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!”

Several days later, the woman is reporting all symptoms of the virus have vanished. Unfortunately, her skin now has an odd orange tint. "Really really fantastic," she said, making large gestures with her hands. "Incredible health, smart brain, great immune system. Feeling better than I did 20 years ago. Thank you very much."

https://babylonbee.com/news/woman-immed ... uit-jacket
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 11-07-2020 08:46 PM

Fox News Doubles Down, Preemptively Calls Arizona For Biden In 2024

"I don't know -- it just seems like they might have jumped the gun here," said one viewer. "I'm starting to wonder if there might be some kind of bias in the corporate press. I can't quite put my finger on why I feel that way, or which direction the media might be leaning, but I dunno. I just have a bad feeling about this." FULL STORY

Late Night Hosts Worry They'll Have To Come Up With A New Joke Next Year

"Oh man -- this isn't good," said Seth Meyers as news broke that Biden would probably win the election. "We put all our eggs in one basket: orange man bad jokes! And now that's all gone! What if I go out there and slip on a banana peel? Has that been done before?" FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-08-2020 11:38 AM

"I just have a bad feeling about this." FULL STORY

He or she ain't alone thinking that.

Now it's "climate chains" credited to Mark Landman early last week on Coast to Coast AM hosted by George Noory. 🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🚫

MK II ∆=
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Riddick
Pirate

People Who Moved To Texas From California Finally Feeling At Home Now That Power Is Out

Post by Riddick » 02-16-2021 12:32 AM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Party Of Love And Progress Rejoices Over Death Of Political Opponent

Post by Riddick » 02-18-2021 01:15 AM

Unfortunately for progressives everywhere, Limbaugh has announced he will continue broadcasting from the afterlife. FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Cancel Culture's REAL Victims Speak Out

Post by Riddick » 05-26-2021 01:50 PM

Mr. Potato Head, Gina Carano, Kermit the Frog, Pepe Le Pew and The Land-O-Lakes Lady finally fight back against cancel culture and tell their side of the story! Oh... and Andrew Cuomo too.

Riddick
Pirate

All New Ways To Be Racist!

Post by Riddick » 06-05-2021 08:49 AM

A young Klansman brings some new, progressive ideas to the KKK's table.

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

California Public Schools Ban Teaching Of Critical Thinking

Post by Riddick » 06-20-2021 04:45 PM

"This dangerous 'critical thinking theory' must be stopped," said Governor Newsom sternly as he signed the ban into law. FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-20-2021 09:16 PM

Whoa! "Luckily for Newsom and California school teachers, studies have shown that critical thinking hasn't really been taught in public schools in the past 50 years in the first place."

Their collective thinking minds are bonkers. :P :lol:
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 11-17-2021 01:09 PM

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

How Hateful Are Hateful White Men, Really?

Post by Riddick » 12-12-2021 01:41 PM

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 02-25-2022 04:49 AM

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-25-2022 09:17 AM

That's our government always thinking from the Bottom-Down, They say crap floats and we awash in floating sh#$t. Raising pitiful unqualified people to the Top is popular. After all he found Doctors who kill for the cause.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 05-23-2022 11:21 AM

Video: The Babylon Bee's Seth Dillon on Reality Overtaking Satire

CEO of the world's most popular satire site speaks at Freedom Center's Wednesday Morning Club.

Seth Dillon, CEO of the popular and hilarious satire site The Babylon Bee, recently spoke at the Freedom Center's Wednesday Morning Club in Los Angeles on May 17, 2022. He explains how the world has become too absurd to be satirized, making his job of trying to parody reality a difficult one.

Don't miss his entertaining, enlightening speech below:

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2022/0 ... ItqJo.link
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 05-28-2022 04:55 PM

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “The Murky Bilge”