Trudeau’s opportunity to welcome Islamic terrorist back to Canada

Belowdecks...Serious rants, etc...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-13-2018 08:35 PM

Makes one appreciate Our President, who is Fighting for us people and keeping our Country. Ever so much better, than an Obamie Scout Leader.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has not had an easy time lately. There was his disastrous trip to India that saw a convicted Sikh terrorist invited to dinner at the Canadian High Commission. Trudeau constantly changing his Indian clothing and then posing for pictures with his family not only drew chuckles from Indians but made Canada a laughingstock around the world. To illustrate how bad this really was, the Toronto Star, a left wing Liberal-loving newspaper, described the Boy Blunder’s visit as the worst foray into India since the Mongols in the 13th century.

Last week the Trudeau government brought down a budget that has no plans to reduce the deficit that has ballooned since the Liberals came into power. The budget was primarily focused on gender equality and other social justice issues that, if not so serious, would be as funny as the multitude of costumes he and his princess wife wore in India. While Trudeau, the feminist, has no concern about what happens to women in Muslim countries, his government is of the opinion all Canadian women are victims and must be treated as such.

The Rest of the Article
https://canadafreepress.com/article/tru ... -to-canada
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: Trudeau’s opportunity to welcome Islamic terrorist back to Canada

Post by Doka » 03-13-2018 08:43 PM

Quote from article:
his government is of the opinion all Canadian women are victims and must be treated as such.

Wow! Does that sound "Familiar" !
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-13-2018 08:52 PM

Spineless Trudeau Carries No Stick in a Canada/US Trade War

The American economy is over 10 times greater than the Canadian economy. 80% of Canada’s exports rely upon the American market. The US economy is booming. The Canadian economy is declining fast and heading into the toilet.  Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau should have taken a small loss on NAFTA negotiations and completed them last year. Perhaps under such a completed agreement, Canada would have been exempted from Trump’s steel/aluminum protectionist policies.

Instead, Trudeau jerked around with inserting pro gender equality and pro aboriginal conditions which should have not been part of this critical NAFTA renegotiations. Canada wasted valuable time and lost its credibility with Trump and the US NAFTA negotiators. Canada lost its chance with Trump.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/spi ... -trade-war
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-15-2018 01:26 AM

"Sparkle Socks"?! :rolleyes:

Have been reading about Doug Ford, who knows? :?:

Justin from Canada Talks About His Confidence Defeating President Trump Over NAFTA…

Posted on March 14, 2018 by sundance

Justin from Canada discusses his confidence at defeating U.S. President Donald Trump over concessions in NAFTA.  Essentially Sparkle Socks argument comes down to his view that women’s rights, climate change and globally progressive policies are more than enough to swat away the territorial annoyances of President Trump.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ver-nafta/
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 03-15-2018 01:12 PM

In fundraising speech, Trump says he made up trade claim in meeting with Justin Trudeau

President Trump boasted in a fundraising speech Wednesday that he made up information in a meeting with the leader of a top U.S. ally, saying he insisted to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau that the United States runs a trade deficit with its neighbor to the north without knowing whether that was true.

“Trudeau came to see me. He’s a good guy, Justin. He said, ‘No, no, we have no trade deficit with you, we have none. Donald, please,’ ” Trump said, mimicking Trudeau, according to audio of the private event in Missouri obtained by The Washington Post. “Nice guy, good-looking guy, comes in — ‘Donald, we have no trade deficit.’ He’s very proud because everybody else, you know, we’re getting killed.

“... So, he’s proud. I said, ‘Wrong, Justin, you do.’ I didn’t even know. ... I had no idea. I just said, ‘You’re wrong.’ You know why? Because we’re so stupid. … And I thought they were smart. I said, ‘You’re wrong, Justin.’ He said, ‘Nope, we have no trade deficit.’ I said, ‘Well, in that case, I feel differently,’ I said, ‘but I don’t believe it.’ I sent one of our guys out, his guy, my guy, they went out, I said, ‘Check, because I can’t believe it.’
‘Well, sir, you’re actually right. We have no deficit, but that doesn’t include energy and timber. … And when you do, we lose $17 billion a year.’ It’s incredible.”

The Office of the United States Trade Representative says the United States has a trade surplus with Canada. It reports that in 2016, the United States exported $12.5 billion more in goods and services than it imported from Canada, leading to a trade surplus, not a deficit.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... 8d6151fbf0

Fake news has nothing on this fake idiot.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Return to “The Murky Bilge”