Are we being Over-run?

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Are we being Over-run?

Post by Riddick » 02-07-2016 03:15 PM

10-year-old raped by Iraqi migrant at swimming pool in Vienna
Attacker Claims Incident was "Sexual Emergency"

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/10y ... 204fa50f17
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-07-2016 04:38 PM

Riddick wrote:10-year-old raped by Iraqi migrant at swimming pool in Vienna
Attacker Claims Incident was "Sexual Emergency"

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/10y ... 204fa50f17

I can tell you that Germans are fed up with the crime and assaults on German citizens. They are now openly dealing with the refugees who commit crimes, and while they don't kill them, they do beat them very severely. However, the Russians have no problem killing a migrant/refugee who does something to a Russian citizen. One thing which is often heard here by refugee/migrant men is that women don't have rights, and we're wrong to protect them. Some people might want to think about that.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 02-13-2016 12:34 PM

Voguy I too care more about our military and returning veterans...

and what was in news earlier this last week (or just before)? Oh ya Obama sending 500 more soldiers to Afghanistan. It is my sincere hope that Trump gets into office, brings all our military home from there. Temporarily put them on the border - until a wall can be built. THEN provide rest, help and jobs (maybe job incentives to get those jobs).

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-13-2016 01:21 PM

Cherry Kelly wrote:Voguy I too care more about our military and returning veterans...

and what was in news earlier this last week (or just before)? Oh ya Obama sending 500 more soldiers to Afghanistan. It is my sincere hope that Trump gets into office, brings all our military home from there. Temporarily put them on the border - until a wall can be built. THEN provide rest, help and jobs (maybe job incentives to get those jobs).
What kills me is the fact we have so many veterans homeless, living in their cars, and the VAs are not addressing their needs. Meanwhile, our government opens the boarders and invites people in and puts them to the FRONT of the line ahead of veterans. F em
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 02-13-2016 01:54 PM

It is the way of this country that vets get shafted - WWII probably being the only exception. Even before our country's freedom were won, Washington was constantly battling Congress. Like it or not, we have an all-volunteer military. There are those out there that would rather let others risk their lives and their families' future and well-being than serve themselves. BUT, they'd be the first in line complaining about stuff.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-13-2016 04:57 PM

kbot wrote:It is the way of this country that vets get shafted - WWII probably being the only exception. Even before our country's freedom were won, Washington was constantly battling Congress. Like it or not, we have an all-volunteer military. There are those out there that would rather let others risk their lives and their families' future and well-being than serve themselves. BUT, they'd be the first in line complaining about stuff.
Sadly, you're right. Started with the guys coming back from Korea. Vietnam ramped it up.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 02-14-2016 07:50 AM

My Dad and my father-in-law both fought in WWII, and they used to tel me about how, back then, people serving in the military were treated far differently than today.

Back then, before interstate highways, military members could hitchhike cross-country without fear, were treated at diners and at stores, gratis. People loved the men and women who served because back then, they were viewed as a part of "us". Now it's completely different. Members of the military, invariably are "them" and, despite what people say, are treated like crap.

And, sure, sometimes the military is its own worst enemy attacking villages after receiving bad intelligence. That's still no reason to treat an entire goup of people badly - isn't that the mantra used by the Left concerning various classes, and how they're treated?
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-14-2016 09:57 AM

kbot wrote:My Dad and my father-in-law both fought in WWII, and they used to tel me about how, back then, people serving in the military were treated far differently than today.
Agreed. There was this value which we call "respect", which is lost today. Same can be said about law enforcement. You can be the best cop, and have never done anything wrong yet you're treated poorly. And in many cases you're seen as the enemy. In my years on this earth I've known very few, maybe three, guys in the military who were schmucks. But that's no reason to brand them all as baby killers and opportunistic predators. The only bad ones I see are the private groups operated by industries who act as a vigilante task force. Like the goons I met outside of New Orleans after Katrina. But those are NOT our military. Those are private contractors, hit men, and so call protection groups.

kbot wrote:And, sure, sometimes the military is its own worst enemy attacking villages after receiving bad intelligence.
When you take your orders from someone who is not on the scene it's easy to get bad intel. And in a technological society it's easy to introduce into intel what you want rather than what is real. Case in point was a friend who was in Gulf 1. They reported that a city they were within range of had NO tanks and no combatants. They were ordered to attack the leading line, (of which there was none). In the end they did the right thing by firing over the heads of people and buildings, but had they attacked in the way they were told there would have been a thousand or more civilians slaughtered. At that point you have to wonder if this was by design, or was it incompetence?

kbot wrote:That's still no reason to treat an entire goup of people badly - isn't that the mantra used by the Left concerning various classes, and how they're treated?
I've long tried to understand some groups and their logic. In some ways the left of the U.S. and Canada is the same as here in Europe. They know there is a problem, they want to solve the problem, but their solution to the problem is flawed and often causes more problems than before. Sort of like creating a law which causes a problem, so we create another law which creates more problems, and so on.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-14-2016 10:52 AM

kbot wrote:
That's still no reason to treat an entire goup of people badly - isn't that the mantra used by the Left concerning various classes, and how they're treated?

Yes it is ! It is also a teaching moment to the masses. If you love and served you county we will "punish you" for doing so. Then go on TV and tell you, How much we respect you And do for you. Talk about psychological warfare! It is the same being done with BLM, Gay movement all paid for and created by the Government to be used to "shame" us into capitulation. Easy to do since it plays on human foibles and we all have guilt buttons easily pushed. Or when O comes Out and shames the people for wanting to protect themselves from the criminal faction being shipped to our doorstep. And he's standing there, saying "This is Not who we are!" We are being shaped into a bunch of mindless nazies, "goose stepping" to our own demise. What can we do about it?
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 02-14-2016 11:48 AM

Doka wrote:kbot wrote:
That's still no reason to treat an entire goup of people badly - isn't that the mantra used by the Left concerning various classes, and how they're treated?

Yes it is ! It is also a teaching moment to the masses. If you love and served you county we will "punish you" for doing so. Then go on TV and tell you, How much we respect you And do for you. Talk about psychological warfare! It is the same being done with BLM, Gay movement all paid for and created by the Government to be used to "shame" us into capitulation. Easy to do since it plays on human foibles and we all have guilt buttons easily pushed. Or when O comes Out and shames the people for wanting to protect themselves from the criminal faction being shipped to our doorstep. And he's standing there, saying "This is Not who we are!" We are being shaped into a bunch of mindless nazies, "goose stepping" to our own demise. What can we do about it?
Just saw on one of the morning talking head shows with Chuck Todd - the question/ issue was raised on reparations, as in, blacks demanding reparations for their ancestors being here as slaves.

Not going to comment on the issue as my family wasn't here at the time, and didn't own ant slaves, but, the topic is being raised. Sure that there will be more to follow......

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-14-2016 12:35 PM

No going Forward is there? Men like F Chuck Todd will see to it. You could give them millions and it will never be enough . Nothing will ever be Enough, when stirred to self rightious rage, humans will feed the flames. You could go back and change history for the better, it would still not be enough.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-14-2016 03:59 PM

kbot wrote:Just saw on one of the morning talking head shows with Chuck Todd - the question/ issue was raised on reparations, as in, blacks demanding reparations for their ancestors being here as slaves.
Reparations are the biggest scam in the nation, and easiest to extort as all you have to do is say "no" and you're a racist. Like your family, KBOT, our family came here and worked their asses off to get something, and it's been that way through all the generations of our family. If people are not happy in the U.S., go back to where you will be happy. Leave! GO!

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 02-15-2016 11:40 AM

voguy -- the seriousness of pour care for our returning vets was discussed in political caucus as well as in other discussions by our current GOP groups. Among those were - 1. allowing any veterans to get care at local drs and hospitals; 2. making sure all had housing as well as job preference in job markets; 3. of course rehab and care to deal with one of the worst problems (highest number) which is Post stress.

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 02-15-2016 11:49 AM

voguy wrote:
Cherry Kelly wrote:Voguy I too care more about our military and returning veterans...

What kills me is the fact we have so many veterans homeless, living in their cars, and the VAs are not addressing their needs. Meanwhile, our government opens the boarders and invites people in and puts them to the FRONT of the line ahead of veterans. F em
Yes it is heartbreaking to watch and see those placed in the front of the lines while our veterans are treated shabbily, with disrespect and abject neglect.

Who would ever have thought illegals would have a stake in anything, complete with Bravo Sierra Sanctuary cities. The message is clear, their needs would come at the expense of US citizens. I'm thoroughly convinced this is diabolically intentional. It can't be anything else as even those without a PHD have figured out if the US honestly wanted to fix the problem it would have happened a long time ago.
A man's character is his fate

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 02-15-2016 11:52 AM

Diogenes - Sad to say it traces back to the shabby treatment of many of our VietNam vets -- and yes all because of the lies told by Kerry and broadcast all over tv.

Return to “American Survival”