Video: Father & Daughter Destroy Critical Race Theory

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-08-2021 10:18 AM

So refreshing to know that there are still "Humans of Reason" :D

In this new video, a father and his young daughter reveal the dangers of Critical Race Theory. The video went viral on the internet. Don't miss it!

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/0 ... agemagcom/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Question Everything

Post by Riddick » 06-30-2021 10:34 AM

Doka wrote: 06-08-2021 10:18 AM So refreshing to know that there are still "Humans of Reason" :D
CRT is the antithesis of reason. I'm more inclined to subscribe to "Critical Thinking Theory"
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Video: Father & Daughter Destroy Critical Race Theory

Post by Doka » 06-30-2021 11:27 AM

"Critical Race Theory", widely accepted by the German people, imposed by the Nazis, when the Truth is too painful to look at, it is always "Someone's or Something elses problem" rather commit genocide, mass murder, than to be responsible to themselves, for themselves. Only opening the door for their own shredding. It is the Marxist Communist Way.

Black Father Who Shredded Critical Race Theory Laughs at Left’s Attempts to Discredit Him

The black Illinois father whose rant against Critical Race Theory at a local school board meeting last week went viral is not backing down. He, instead, is laughing at attempts by the left to discredit him.

Ty Smith appeared as a guest Monday on Fox Business Channel’s Varney & Co. where he told host Stuart Varney the left actually had “nothing to say” in response to his comments at the board meeting because he was “the very type of person that they were talking about, that was down, and suppressed, and oppressed, and … disproportionate, and for me to be able to come out of that, to work my way through school to get where I am, I just call BS on it – it’s nonsense.”
Responding to Critical Race Theory proponents who insist on teaching systemic racism and white supremacy in K-12 schools, Smith asked parents and school board members at the meeting, “‘How do I have two medical degrees if I’m sitting here oppressed?”
“I can’t believe that we’re even talking about this because it is a complete lie,” Smith told Varney, reiterating that he is a successful black man who has never been held back by white people.

Full Article/Comments

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... redit-him/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “American Survival”