COVID outbreak at Tacoma facility for immigrant detainees worsens, with 150 cases since June

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

COVID outbreak at Tacoma facility for immigrant detainees worsens, with 150 cases since June

Post by Doka » 08-12-2021 07:42 AM

Aug. 10, 2021

An outbreak of COVID-19 cases that began in early June at the Northwest ICE Processing Center in Tacoma, a facility for detained immigrants, has continued to worsen. Since then, 150 people, including seven guards and a federal health care worker, have tested positive, according to a lawyer monitoring court-ordered government notices of coronavirus cases at the facility.

The virus surge came as the federal government, in an attempt to relieve overcrowding at holding facilities at the southern border, transferred nearly 1,100 immigrants to the Tacoma detention center, according to a document submitted to federal court by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for Western Washington.
While the government released about 570 detainees it deemed at high risk of contracting COVID-19, “the harm is done,” said the attorney watching case notices, Aaron Korthuis of Northwest Immigrant Rights Project.
Full Article

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-ne ... ince-june/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: COVID outbreak at Tacoma facility for immigrant detainees worsens, with 150 cases since June

Post by Doka » 08-12-2021 08:06 AM

I suspect the numbers are way too low. And the fact that the illegals are being flown and bused all over the Country and you wonder why Covid won't go away!!? :roll: Lot's of help from the Catholic Church in housing them or finding other communities to spread the SICK around to. After All the Communist Pope, has to get his lackys to do the "Dirty Work" "Religious Politics" is beyond Dirty!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: COVID outbreak at Tacoma facility for immigrant detainees worsens, with 150 cases since June

Post by Doka » 08-13-2021 07:02 PM

Folks, I gota tell you, This is a "False Flag" as regarding Covid and Kin, There is no breathable Air in the State of Oregon! The" Chemtrailers" have done a great job keeping the smoke cantaminated air close to the ground and it's a killer

https://aqicn.org/city/usa/oregon/pendleton/

I Predict that Oregon will be the first State Under Marshall Law

Gov. Brown deploys Oregon National Guard to support hospitals as Delta variant surges

PORTLAND, Ore. — More than 1,000 Oregon National Guard members will be deployed to the state's hospitals to help as healthcare workers face a surge in patients due to the Delta variant of the coronavirus, the governor's office said Friday.

Five hundred Guard members will be deployed on August 20 for the first round. Personnel will be sent out to the St. Charles, Mercy, Asante, and Providence networks, according to a spokesperson for Governor Kate Brown's office.

They will provide logistical support for hospitals such as "materials handlers and equipment runners." They will also assist with COVID-19 testing and other supportive hospital operations.

In total, 1,500 Guard members will be deployed to more than 20 hospitals across the state.

In a statement on the order, Governor Kate Brown said:

“This morning I received the grim news that there are 733 Oregonians hospitalized with severe cases of COVID-19, including 185 in intensive care units. I cannot emphasize enough the seriousness of this crisis for all Oregonians, especially those needing emergency and intensive care. When our hospitals are full with COVID-19 patients, there may not be room for someone needing care after a car crash, a heart attack, or other emergency situation.”
“I know this is not the summer many of us envisioned, with over 2.5 million Oregonians vaccinated against COVID-19. The harsh, and frustrating reality is that the Delta variant has changed everything. Delta is highly contagious, and we must take action now.

“I know this is not the summer many of us envisioned, with over 2.5 million Oregonians vaccinated against COVID-19. The harsh, and frustrating reality is that the Delta variant has changed everything. Delta is highly contagious, and we must take action now.

The order comes just days after Brown announced a new, statewide indoor mask mandate as COVID-19 cases rise in Oregon. The governor cited hospital capacity as a chief concern behind the decision-making. That mask mandate went into effect Friday.
This week, Oregon saw a record number of new coronavirus cases, with 2,387 new cases reported on Thursday by the Oregon Health Authority. Hospitalizations across the state have also seen new highs this week, with the record broken for three consecutive days.

https://katu.com/news/local/gov-brown-d ... ant-surges
KARMA RULES

Return to “American Survival”