HAPPY NEW YEAR 2022

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2022

Post by Doka » 12-30-2021 09:43 AM

I know I'm Early, This year seems to be starting off with a Big Bang! 1st of all all you Vaxed out there get on the vitamin plan that the un- vaxed are on, No more "Boosters!" It is the "Spike" that destroys your immunity to anything and everything that is and will be coming along. The mRNA vax breaks your DNA, at the moment the Vaxed are a total Danger to each other, it is said that there approx 86 curise Ships out there of fully Vaxed and some very sick people on those ships. None of us safe from anything. The mass migration of illegals (almost 2 million) are bringing in a grose amount of diease, one being the big come back of TB, of which is very hard to get a handle on when healthy.

Our government can no longer hide their Killer Instinct, deliberate Genicide is the name of the game. After all that, we need to follow our own intuitiveness and keep calm, stress is Killer too. It is really time to take care of ourselves, or will be of no help not only to ourselves but to others, who love us and need us. I've got a lot of I love and care for on both sides, my desire is that we all come through this together. Nevermind the Haters for they are already GONE.

I just ordered some Quercetin to add to my pile of immunity boosters. Still taking all the other things I have been on for quite some time. The niacin I have a nasty reaction with. If you start feeling ill get the horse Ivermectin, it is creamy, tastes like crap. Put what ever amount on the corner of a piece of buttered toast, it is over the counter and easy to get, horsey stores or Amazon . One thing I have noticed it is 3° here and the air is bone dry. I have a "mister" but, too lazy to get it out, so I have 2 quart sauce pan full of water on the stove on low and have set my entertainment area next to it. So good for breathing!

Another warning to take heed or not, Stay Away From Hospitals!

How to Improve Zinc Uptake With Quercetin

https://m.theepochtimes.com/how-to-impr ... dium=email
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2022........" gulp!" means swallowing hard in print!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-30-2021 10:30 AM

"Happy New Year" two days early Doka! Everyday here is a day in the future.😎 😉

I get the Big Q daily in, drum roll here, Carnivora and that tiny white capsule(s) saved my bum in early August of last year!

Thanks for the link and your humid house conditions noted to ward off Covid & dangerous other unseen company. I know about that dear 89 year old lady doctor who placed small humidifiers in Covid patient's hospital rooms and one patient after another went home! I do think you are aware of that good news!😄

🍋 Bad Big Pharma 🏭 🎱 and all those bad 🤹 📋 📉 hospital CEO's 🗼 ⛵ 🛳 ⛳ 🚤 🏖 🏝 were at a total loss to stop her too! 🏥 🎭 🏨 🎰 🏗 🏨 💉 💊

MK II ∆= The Floyd!
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Doka
Pirate

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2022

Post by Doka » 12-30-2021 11:11 AM

Die Damit Die, Fouchi, Gates and company must be poppen the Champagne Corks. They have got all treatments stopped!

Joe Biden Denies Monoclonal Antibody Treatments as States Experience Shortages

President Joe Biden continues ignoring state demands for more monoclonal antibody treatments, as shortages are preventing Americans seeking the treatment from accessing them.

Last week, the Biden administration paused shipments of the Regeneron and Eli Lilly treatments because of concerns about their effectiveness against the omicron variant.

The monoclonal antibody treatment Sotrovimab continues to be distributed.

Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo directly criticized the administration in a letter on Tuesday for “actively preventing” distribution of the treatments, noting they could be used in delta variant cases of the virus.

“The sudden suspension of multiple monoclonal antibody therapy treatments from distribution to Florida removes a health care provider’s ability to decide the best treatment options for their patients in their state,” the letter read, criticizing the “shortsightedness” of the Biden administration.

The Department of Health and Human Services responded to Ladapo’s letter noting that the federal government would continue to provide some antibody treatments, but did not specifically address reports of the shortages.

“The federal government has and will continue to supply Florida with treatments that can help improve patient outcomes, reduce stress on healthcare facilities, and save lives,” they said in a statement to Fox News.

In Fredericksburg, Virginia, shortages for the treatment have lead to clinic closures, denying access for people trying to fight the virus.

Texas is also experiencing shortages across the state, noting that since only the sotrovimab treatment is provided supplies have run short.

“The federal government controls the distribution of monoclonal antibodies, and the regional infusion centers in Austin, El Paso, Fort Worth, San Antonio and The Woodlands have exhausted their supply of sotrovimab, the monoclonal antibody effective against the COVID-19 Omicron variant, due to the national shortage from the federal government,” the Texas Department of Health and Human Services noted in a statement

Oklahoma officials also announced that “allocation of monoclonal antibodies has been insufficient to assure adequate supply moving forward” until future shipments in January.

Mississipi and Arkanas has also announced shortages as well as Michigan.

New Jersey hospitals are restricting use of the treatments for only patients who are most at risk.

The White House has not specifically addressed the widespread shortages, but used the president’s social media accounts to remind Americans that vaccines are effective at producing antibodies.

“COVID-19 booster shots increase antibody levels by more than 20x — providing a high degree of protection against severe illness with Omicron,” Biden’s message read. “Get your shot today, folks.”

Article/Comments(read)

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... shortages/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-30-2021 11:18 AM

Thanks for the link and your humid house conditions noted to ward off Covid & dangerous other unseen company. I know about that dear 89 year old lady doctor who placed small humidifiers in Covid patient's hospital rooms and one patient after another went home! I do think you are aware of that good news!
No, I didn't know about the "Little ol' lady" what I used in the dry times of the year, was " Common Sense", CS was a wonderful thing in the old days. :(
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

OHMYCRON

Post by Riddick » 12-30-2021 01:16 PM

Doka wrote: 12-30-2021 09:43 AM Stay Away From Hospitals!

Even USATODAY fact checks this as "true". Shocking! That is, it's shocking they don't obfuscate the government incentivization for hospitalization the way the MSM censors or covers up everything else that doesn't fit the official narrative

Fact is, the regime doesn't want you to get over COVID-19, any more than they want the panic to be over. They also don't want folks to choose common sense personal precautions over vaxxing. Patriots get the jab! Insurrectionists refuse.

Anahoo, just say no to propaganda, take care of yourselves & best wishes to all for a Happy New Year! Here's hoping 2022 brings more good ol' common sense.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-30-2021 06:45 PM

This is a PDF download It is the Document filed with the World Court the 1st part of Dec, it is filed on behalf of the English people, that have been harmed, the prime minister is named as defendent, as well as Fouci, bill and melinda gates foundation. It is very interesting reading.hope it produces something and wonder , where is our "paper work"?

https://zeromandatoryvaxx.com/wp-conten ... aint-7.pdf :roll:
KARMA RULES

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 01-02-2022 05:33 PM

Hm! Melinda divorced Bill. Smart move, eh Doka?

This extra is still off topic but this new 2022 should become the year of higher humidity for us all!

Attn. Doka and Riddick!

Doka and myself were exchanging posts on the very active 89 year old lady surgeon doctor who placed a small humidifier in all rooms and especially in Covid patients rooms. One by one they were being discharged.

Here it is on FB.......

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... e=timeline

MK II

Where were we posting about this Doka? :D Right cheer it was!
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Return to “American Survival”