Goodbye Pandemic, Hello Endemic,

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Goodbye Pandemic, Hello Endemic,

Post by Doka » 01-16-2022 09:26 PM

In early 1918, when World War I entered its final year, the H1N1 influenza A virus infected millions of people, causing the Spanish flu pandemic. By April 1920, after four waves and almost 100 million deaths, the pandemic ended. H1N1 became much less deadly and caused only ordinary seasonal flu. It had become an endemic virus.

Will history repeat itself? After two years of the COVID-19 pandemic and four waves of different variants, will SARS-CoV-2 become an endemic virus?

Looking Good

After my recent opinion piece “Omicron May Help End the Pandemic This Winter” was published, readers asked if I could cite peer-reviewed publications to support my pandemic-ending claim. Well, as the Omicron wave is still ongoing, my projection can only be as good as an educated prediction. But things are looking pretty good.

In the past week, there have been a few related research works published that point in the same direction—that Omicron is fast-spreading but less pathogenic. None of them are yet peer reviewed, and that’s because this data is time-sensitive and so scientists choose to allow the public access to their research “live,” as the peer review process takes time.

Full Article/ Comments

https://m.theepochtimes.com/goodbye-pan ... g3vZ4SuG9i
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: Goodbye Pandemic, Hello Endemic,

Post by Doka » 01-16-2022 10:07 PM

Could this be true? I am a believer! But, I only really started to let myself "go towards the light" after reading several articles by Real Scientists. It is also a double edged sword. The Communists in the White House, will go "Bat **** Crazy" with that kind of loss of power! And we all know how Nasty they get! Like, their trying to convince All, that if you have to voter ID, there is something wrong with your thought process, Wrong! They never want your vote to mean anything again! It is difficult and expensive to get the fix in , every time they need to, which is going to be a lot!

You will notice that the hospital murders will continue and probably increase and and start to flow through the whole health system. They certainly don't want to be revealed as the "White House" owned Communist "Hit People" they have been hired and money recieved .

I have to flinch, every time I hear "China Joe" rattle off everything the said Democrat party has done ugly(A Lot) for the last 150 years, and then switch the blame to us Freedom loving Americans! He is so very good at it!

So hang on, enjoy the good news, and prepare to be "Punished" for it, then get pissed and simply DON'T TAKE IT ANY MORE! LET THE "SNOWFLAKES MELT!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “American Survival”