England Ends All COVID Passports, Mask Mandates, Work Restrictions!!!

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

England Ends All COVID Passports, Mask Mandates, Work Restrictions!!!

Post by Doka » 01-19-2022 01:32 PM

YA! WONDER About the" International Criminal Court" taking Interest in all those Named in "CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY", Somebody did get their ATTENTION, wonder What Obami, China Joe, billy gates and fouci will do, They certainly are Nazies in every sense of the word.!

England Ends All COVID Passports, Mask Mandates, Work Restrictions

Restrictions including COVID-19 passes, mask mandates, and work-from-home guidance will be removed in England, UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced on Wednesday.

Johnson also suggested that self-isolation rules may also be thrown out at the end of March as the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus pandemic becomes endemic.

Effective immediately, the UK government is no longer asking people to work from home.

The COVID pass mandate for nightclubs and large events won’t be renewed when it expires on Jan. 26.

And from Thursday, indoor mask-wearing will no longer be compulsory anywhere in England.

Full Article/Comments

https://m.theepochtimes.com/england-end ... FEMcuqk7Lr
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: England Ends All COVID Passports, Mask Mandates, Work Restrictions!!!

Post by Doka » 01-19-2022 01:40 PM

Whoops! ever thing but the manditory taking of the needle . Hopefully "The Hauge" will help with that decision.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-19-2022 04:08 PM

Nothing has hit the news yet, and it should have, it's big news! My hunch is that there has been a "news black-out put on anything from England re guarding this. There also have been some papers pulled, on findings of the Jabs, nasty side-effects Now , go listen to Joe lie, lie and lie, on how great things are! Ut , be sure and get more shots and get sick, sick!

Researcher Calls Out Censorship After Journal Pulls COVID-19 Vaccine Adverse Events Analysis

https://m.theepochtimes.com/researcher- ... jCEJ%2BbX3
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-20-2022 05:57 AM

Joe had another perfect "Never Tell The Truth" Speech. Lordy, they really do believe we are all morons, who can't read or write , with no powers of observation nor do we notice that things in general are not that great as going down hill Fast! According to Joe every thing was just perfect, we should be "so lucky , so greatfull" to be still alive. I must say, when he went through his standard Covid Crap, he looked like a "Flaming Idiot" to me, evidently no body mentioned, the Brits had come to a reasonable "fork in the Road".

I can only hope that this developement, turns up the heat on our "Ruling Toads"
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-21-2022 03:09 PM

If nothing else, We know for sure, is that England is Not Deliberately trying to kill or injure their people , like They are in the US. I find that quite hopeful. In the mean time, those that have taken the Jab, seem to be embracing the art of Genocide as been so carefully tought to them to take them further down the scale of never again to even be considered "A Cognitive Species", they, themselves, are becoming "The Virus"

Not my problem, I am at the point my last wish while on this Earth, is to die free, My DNA, what I came here with.
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-25-2022 11:33 AM

This is a must watch, (listen, at least)but I will warn you, it is 3 hours long.

How do we get them to stop killing us?!

Today January 25 they did this, there is no doubt, that we are living in a time, when we are living in a World Wide"Nazi Death Camp"!

FDA Restricts Use of 2 Monoclonal Antibody Treatments

A SECOND OPINION

Published January 24, 2022

https://rumble.com/vt62y6-covid-19-a-se ... inion.html
KARMA RULES

Return to “American Survival”