The Trucker's just Keep going! In Peace.

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Re: The Trucker's just Keep going! In Peace.

Post by Doka » 02-21-2022 03:25 PM

Raggedyann wrote: 02-20-2022 08:14 PM Wow the hatred Doka. Did the truth hurt? :D
What "Truth" would that be, Comrad, it is you who chooses to suffer, you are not My problem, you and your ilk are aliens of the Human Race , representing all that is bad about it, it is your mission to destroy. I would never waste my time hating you or anything else, such a waste of time and my precious energy.. You are just doing what you where sent here for, with the rest of your, destroyers. Hell is free you know, for your sake, I hope you NEVER die. That is not a simple wish , but a warning, that you are too far gone to heed.

"I will permit no man to narrow and degrade my soul by making me hate. "
Booker T Wasington
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-22-2022 09:26 AM

It is not about healing , It is all about REVENGE!

Ottawa Mayor Wants to Sell Trucks Confiscated from Freedom Convoy Protesters

Ottawa Mayor Jim Watson on Saturday proposed selling trucks and other vehicles seized during the police’s violent dismantling of the Freedom Convoy, stating that it was the Canadian capital’s legal right due to the Trudeau’s government shocking invocation of the Emergencies Act.

“We actually have the ability to confiscate those vehicles and sell them,” Watson said, according to Canadian public broadcaster CBC. “And I want to see them sold. I don’t want the return to these people who’ve been causing such frustration and angst in our community.” *

Over the weekend, law enforcement in Ottawa arrested 191 individuals during its violent crackdown on the city’s Freedom Convoy protest. It issued 391 charges, including mischief and obstructing police. Chris Harkins, who serves as deputy commissioner with the Ontario Provincial Police, confirmed that police seized 76 vehicles.

Full Article/Comments

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022 ... -protests/

*How dare these peacful warriars want their lives back? So do we! These idiots have no idea how they receive their goods, medicines and food, toys! Even if the aformentioned where available, It is truckers that bring it in to them!
Canada imports a lot more than it exports, especially in their long winter months.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 02-24-2022 04:22 AM

Doka wrote: 02-21-2022 03:25 PM
Raggedyann wrote: 02-20-2022 08:14 PM Wow the hatred Doka. Did the truth hurt? :D
What "Truth" would that be, Comrad, it is you who chooses to suffer, you are not My problem, you and your ilk are aliens of the Human Race , representing all that is bad about it, it is your mission to destroy. I would never waste my time hating you or anything else, such a waste of time and my precious energy.. You are just doing what you where sent here for, with the rest of your, destroyers. Hell is free you know, for your sake, I hope you NEVER die. That is not a simple wish , but a warning, that you are too far gone to heed.

"I will permit no man to narrow and degrade my soul by making me hate. "
Booker T Wasington
Deranged, unhinged, fanatic. You are a scary individual Doka.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-24-2022 12:35 PM

RAG QUOTE:

Deranged, unhinged, fanatic. You are a scary individual Doka.

Perhaps , you are correct, perhaps, Not. Why don't you try taking your own "inventory" and see what YOU come up with? Judging me is of no use to YOU.
KARMA RULES

Return to “American Survival”