One Door closes, Another Opens

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

One Door closes, Another Opens

Post by Doka » 04-23-2022 08:16 AM

The US Tought every body in the world how to grow agrculturally , there is absolutely no reason for anyone to be hungery. But you can bet Joe and handlers will not allow any helpful imports , for us Americans

Russian Fertilizer Key to India’s Plan to Replace Ukraine in Global Grain Market

Export quotas for fertilizer from Russia have been dramatically increased, despite international sanctions pressure against Russia for its invasion of Ukraine, the Economic Times of India reported Wednesday.

Fertilizer shortages are a concern around the world because of the war, but India is evidently taking steps to ensure its own supply — which will make it possible for India to ramp up grain production and take Ukraine’s lost market share.

According to the Economic Times, Russian export quotas for mineral fertilizers were “increased by almost 700,000 tons,” nitrogen fertilizers were “increased by 231,000 tons,” and complex fertilizers were “increased by 466,000 tons.”

“India has received fertilizer shipments of 3.60 lakh metric tonnes (LMT) from Russia since the start of the Ukraine war on February 24, according to Fertilizer Secretary Rajesh Kumar Chaturvedi,” the report added. Lakh is an Indian term meaning one hundred thousand.

Chaturvedi confirmed India has received shipments of Russian fertilizer both before and after the “current geopolitical situation” began.

The Economic Times reported in March that India received a “flurry of enquiries” from worldwide grain buyers seeking alternatives to Russian and Ukrainian products. Indian producers spoke of ramping up the already-growing wheat industry to “tap the opportunity” presented by the interruption of supply from the war zone.

“We haven’t seen such interest in Indian wheat, at least not in our recent memory,” a global trading firm executive remarked.

India moved aggressively to lock down wheat contracts after “Russia’s invasion of Ukraine upended the global grains trade,” with Egypt a freshly-signed major client, Bloomberg News reported Tuesday.

One of the biggest remaining obstacles facing India is the often subpar quality of its grain. The new Egyptian contract includes requirements for strict inspections of Indian wheat before it is shipped. The administration of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi promised the Egyptians their wheat purchases would measure up to quality standards.

“Grains have to undergo cleaning to separate impurities like dust, sand and stones. In India, that process is generally done manually. Cases of Karnal bunt disease – which reduces flour quality and makes the grain unsuitable for human consumption – as well as the overuse of pesticides in some regions also dimmed the appeal of Indian wheat in the past,” Bloomberg noted.

India’s Swarajya magazine, aligned editorially with Modi and his BJP party, said on Tuesday that growing demand for Indian wheat marked the conclusion of “a remarkable journey for a country that was importing foodgrain 75 years ago when she threw the colonial yoke to become independent.”

Swarajya noted another problem to be ironed out in the Indian wheat industry: its tendency to overproduce, stockpile, and lose grain to spoilage because of distribution bottlenecks.

After cautioning that it would seem cruel to “rejoice” in an opportunity created by Russia’s savage attack on Ukraine, the article noted that war and business have always been interrelated, and India should take some advantage of the confluence of rising demand for its agricultural products with discounted prices for Russian oil and fertilizer – especially since waves of inflation flowing from the Ukraine conflict could soon damage the economies of both India and its customers.

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2022/04/ ... in-market/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: One Door closes, Another Opens

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 04-23-2022 01:45 PM

Thanks Doka, farmers world wide will not be denied Russian fertilizers with NATO countries and it's band wagon country buds being the exception. :oops:

When those major export commodities were shut down. I heard that a ton of potassium, potash, and varied nitrates for U.S. farmers went from $200 to $2,200 per ton.

I was thinking your news would mention this. Maybe it's just one of too many lies coming out of this war on innocents and Azov nazies! I hate Azov nazies!

Food processors nationwide are being torched......16 to date! So store up Doka. India may fast become the newest "Bread Basket of the World"! Once they begin using America's seed cleaning combines. 🤔

It's here somewhere! :realmad:

https://www.bitchute.com

From an Indiana farmers grandson.

MK II ∆=®™
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 04-23-2022 04:09 PM, edited 1 time in total.
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Doka
Pirate

Re: One Door closes, Another Opens

Post by Doka » 04-23-2022 04:07 PM

I don't think anybody really realises the Power of the NWO has on us, if icome to frutition it will make the Nazies look like playschool. There are said to be 195 countries in the world, an estimated 65+ Can be labeled NWO. Most of Europe, all the Scandinavian countries and perhaps the most deadly, Canada, the US and Others. They will shut off trade until most everyone is literally starved out. Think of it being all the old and some new money in the world, Some of the biggies you have never heard their names and just how Vast and powerful they are. It is certainly not new, been the plan for maybe hundreds of years.?

I watch pipsqueek Zelensky, scream and yell and accuse, But, I do understand about the deception of The NWO popularity contests. Every time he gets another billion, my blood boils. Each time he gets our money our inflation goes up, that is a well planned. Not long from now our $s won't be worth burning.

I still look to Putin and a handful like him, he truly is the last egg in our basket, I see by his actions, helping India that he is clearly thinking I also know he has some "Help". I am not saying he more than likely has all those qualities that those accuse him of. But we are facing exstinction and "Mr Rogers" died . So we wait.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “American Survival”