The Return of Paganism

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

The Return of Paganism

Post by Doka » 09-07-2022 10:22 AM

I am not sure how to approch this subject. But, I and others are , witnessing what we call "Bizarre" behavier, that for most it is so easy, to lose sight of the forest , because all the darn trees are in the way!

I have always believed history always repeats it's self and have ,over the years watched it do so. And also the facts are that None of us where born yesterday, and the fact that there is Nothing New under the Sun! It has ALL been done before! You cannot deny, the return of Nazism, our president just delivered a most Hitler of speeches just a few days ago.along with visuals, and his point was clear, nobody is going to be allowed to "poop" on his party, CONFORM or else. In reality these actions are much more Ancient than any of us are aware of.............

I am Not a religous person, I belong to no denomination. From my own personal experience. BUT, i will fight to the death, for those that do, because keeping a merciful God in ones life is the Only thing that is going to keep humanity from the Pits of hell that is being sold to the"Woke" and the rest of us as well. "Capitulation" IS NOt an !. OPTION!

Now, for what got me Here. Last night on Coast to Coast There was a guest that I was meant to hear, even though I had a small battle , with-in not to do so. His name is Jonathan Cahn., he is an American Messianic Jewish minister. What made him credible to me, is the admission that is own Jewish faith, is also going down the toilet, with the rest of the Major Faiths and it is NOT a new experience! I encouage you all to listen to him on Coast. He says a lot! And describes what is Happening to a T. As well as suggesting, what we can do to survive these literally Helllatious Times. Those that read "Joseph Campbell" will find an easier comprehensen of what you are being told. For it is words to the soul. A truth....We are "Sprititual Beings" having a human experience.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2022-09-06-show/

THE RETURN OF THE GODS

https://www.amazon.com/Return-Gods-Jona ... 11428/ctoc
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “American Survival”