Top 10 Outdated Tech Products We Still Use Today

Internet, computing and anything electronic and tech related discussed here

Moderator: Super Moderators

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 04-02-2021 03:56 PM

Im sure there is more than whats listed there also!!!!

Stuff from the past IS MUCH BETTER than the garbage of today!

Riddick
Pirate

Woke Crapola à la Mode

Post by Riddick » 04-03-2021 04:53 AM

Dude111 wrote: 04-02-2021 03:56 PMStuff from the past IS MUCH BETTER than the garbage of today!
You got that right Dude. Look at Dr Powerfun's avatar, that's Clyde Crashcup from The Alvin Show in the early '60s. Up against today's Alvin & The Chipmunks? It's the difference between ice cream & horse manure. And that's only one example.

Woke folks are working hard to cancel everything from the past AND today that doesn't fit into their idea of a perfect world. What's good about garbage? Beats me. But not only do they gobble it up, they want everyone to eat sh!t & like it.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 04-09-2021 04:00 PM

I have a question Riddick..

Is "woke" the same as being Awake??

I mean I am Awake and Aware of things,I have been Awake for years.... What does "Woke people" mean,is it the same??

Are they awake?

Riddick
Pirate

It's A Woke Woke Woke Woke World

Post by Riddick » 04-10-2021 01:20 AM

Dude111 wrote: 04-09-2021 04:00 PM I have a question Riddick..

Is "woke" the same as being Awake??

I mean I am Awake and Aware of things,I have been Awake for years.... What does "Woke people" mean,is it the same??

Are they awake?
FAR from awake, Wolk folk are like sleepwalkers, living in a world removed from reality - AND rather than wake up, they're so invested in it they want that everyone walk in their sleep too. It's not unlike the Matrix -

The reality is all the more folks plug in & get Woke, comes time all the ruder the collective awaking will be.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “FF IT Tech”