A Few Thoughts

Moderator: Super Moderators

Alien_UK
Pirate

Post by Alien_UK » 01-12-2005 07:06 PM

I think Art was stressing until we fully understand how it works it may do more harm than good. The mind is a very powerful tool and create havoc as well as good. Used as a MASS MIND INFLUENCE could cause bad things to happen. And that is what worries Art if I understood him correctly. Caution here is the name of the game.

Laird
Pirate

Post by Laird » 01-27-2005 02:43 AM

My thoughts surrounding the use of mind manipulating the weather is "Leave it Alone" based upon this simple reasoning:
for every action there is an equal reaction

I'd like to suggest "Divine right action" as an alternative.
"Speak softly and carry a big stick" Teddy Roosevelt

Doug
Pirate

Post by Doug » 03-10-2005 07:11 PM

...an equal and OPPOSITE reaction.
ï'm ®ïgh‡ ߀hïÑÐ ¥Øµ!
~Doug~

Ninerism
Pirate

Post by Ninerism » 03-12-2005 02:37 PM

Hello, ART BELL and Ramona.

If this thread is still open, I would very much endorse what IRIS stated above.

Iris, I totally agree with all you stated. I believe that IRIS has stated it very succinctly; and that we should not fear using our collective minds to create good in the World. It's a power that likely those in charge do not wish for us to know about.

Seems to me that we have the power to change things for the better, and one way we could try is by collectively focusing on creating peace in the World.

Oh, and YES, I do believe that we were manifesting collective consciousness, creating reality, as we participated with ART BELL several years ago. NO, I do not think it is good to dwell on unintended consequences, since we were focusing on good intent to do good in the World. The only unintended consequences would be that people who were less inclined to think positively, to create World peace, would begin to have their own consciousness awakened.

Ninerism

Iris
Pirate

Post by Iris » 03-12-2005 08:52 PM

Thanks, Niner, and good to see you back. :)

If we can do a mind blast to cure Rush Limbaugh's hearing, surely we can do one to heal all those suffering in our world, and those in Iraq and in Africa? Since Art has shown us that this works (and I think in the minds of the PTB that's the most "dangerous" thing he ever did), perhaps that is what the evil ones fear most, and with good reason. What if all the peoples of the world got together and demanded, and worked for, and visualized world peace, feeding the hungry, and a healing for all who suffer? What possible bad consequences could that have that would be stronger than the collective force for good? I haven't seen that question being addressed.

I just don't think Art can be the one to say this, or to lead it. But each of us can do what we can. We don't need a leader for this, do we?
We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately. B. Franklin

racehorse
Pirate

Post by racehorse » 03-12-2005 08:53 PM

Excellent post, Iris. I have never agreed with any who are reluctant to utilize our full force. We should not be afraid to use our collective consciousness and power for good!
racehorse

Devastated
Moderator - Hammock Expert

Post by Devastated » 03-14-2005 07:14 AM

What happened? Did Art bestow another "word" upon us? Or did Niner wake us up? Niner, how about organizing the P and G forum into some fast blasts? Then you don't have to drag Art into places he doesn't want to go.
You don't have to believe everything that you think...

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 03-14-2005 03:41 PM

(Dev, hope you got home okay and are basking in good weather)

Maybe the Rush consequence was the drug bust which came from our wanting him to hear well....nah..........:eek:

Ninerism
Pirate

Post by Ninerism » 03-20-2005 12:46 PM

tiffany wrote: (Dev, hope you got home okay and are basking in good weather)

Maybe the Rush consequence was the drug bust which came from our wanting him to hear well....nah..........:eek:

Tiffany, GOOD ONE! LOL
Ninerism

Ninerism
Pirate

Post by Ninerism » 03-20-2005 12:51 PM

racehorse wrote: Excellent post, Iris. I have never agreed with any who are reluctant to utilize our full force. We should not be afraid to use our collective consciousness and power for good!

Racehorse, on good metaphysical ground we do appear to agree!

And, after listening to ART BELL's wonderful interview last night of author/researcher John Lash, and reviewing his soon to be released book, 'THE GNOSTIC LEGACY', I do believe that I have been a non-conscious pagan virtually all my life (well into my very youthful days, when questioning things about Christianity's dogmas). Now I a going to order that book. His words resonated deeply within me.

Now to go to: http://www.metahistory.org and see what is going on.
Ninerism

Fred_Vobbe
Pirate

Re: A Few Thoughts

Post by Fred_Vobbe » 03-24-2005 02:04 PM

I agree, Art. There are some things in this universe that we have not mastered for the good of society.

The intent may be noble, but I fear that toying with the unknown could bring someone to room temperature. Unlike our cats, Art, we only have 1 life. I’ve tempted fate twice, and I’m too chicken to try the third time.

W8HDU
Art Bell wrote: ...snip...
The reason stated again is simple, I believe it is real and we do not yet understand it. Playing with a force we do not understand can have unintended results no matter the best intent.

Post by Guest » 04-05-2005 10:24 PM

I wish Art would have done more of those. Not only was it interesting radio, especially with the size of his audience, but I was always on the fence concerning the actual effectiveness of it.

swimmbadd
Pirate

Post by swimmbadd » 04-06-2005 12:04 AM

I almost hate to say this but,, here goes.

What Art started, some one younger and more daring will have to finish! And it won't be boy George either, from some where out of the DARKNESS a NEW knight/Light will appear and that new light won't be afraid to try NEW things.
I had High hopes about this to begin with but it looks like the devil twisted Arts arm on this one. And now that the Pope has passed which was a sign. (Like Mathusla) Even more darkness will be comeing our way. This really is it folks. The time you've all been looking forward too and dreading at the same time is here.
And I don't see a Saviour in sight.
Let there be a half hour of silence, That means the whole world will be turned over to darkness. That time has come or will very shortly,, VERY SOON.
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!

swimmbadd
Pirate

Post by swimmbadd » 04-06-2005 01:16 AM

I think that will just about do it.

That's all.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!

Nice try Art

Post by Guest » 04-26-2005 06:20 AM

The devil himself could not have said it better... actually he probably could.
Prayer, mass prayer. Thats what it is. Shame on you Art Bell for your feable attempt to persuade people from developing such a powerful tool against the evils in this world.

Return to “Art Bell Archive”