A Few Thoughts

Moderator: Super Moderators

Laird
Pirate

Post by Laird » 07-02-2005 01:01 PM

You all sound deaf and dumb ... Ian will do it ... he believes in the power of prayer. Which is nothing more than collective consciousness for divine right action.

I'd appreciate some healing prayers in my direction, I have invasive breast cancer.
"Speak softly and carry a big stick" Teddy Roosevelt

sayntbrigid
Pirate

Post by sayntbrigid » 07-02-2005 01:52 PM

black widow wrote: i think art is just being causious because people dont always think good thoughts. I think this thing really scares him, and it's sort of like ther ouiji board, getting into something you know alot about. There is too much evil in the world and I for one dont think that everyone should get together and experiment with it with things like hurricane charlie or the end of the earth, when other's lives are involved. I dont know just my thoughts, im not an expert.:)

I agree with black widows assesment of Arts position....mass consciousness used by those without awareness of the cosmic laws.....which I'm afraid most are still not even aware of.....Perhaps a good topic for a show there Art,.....Cosmic Law..... would be a reckless proposal.
In all events, I think, "Thy Will be done" is a good safeguard of the best results

HEY ART POST MORE OFTEN WILL YA ???

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 07-02-2005 02:37 PM

Dear Laird -

Sending healing thoughts and light your way...

racehorse
Pirate

Post by racehorse » 07-02-2005 02:44 PM

Laird, my healing thoughts and prayers are with you. :)
racehorse

sayntbrigid
Pirate

Post by sayntbrigid » 07-02-2005 02:52 PM

On the way Laird

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 07-02-2005 06:04 PM

Opening Healing Thread for Laird in Brig......
Last edited by tiffany on 07-02-2005 06:08 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Ninjutsu
Pirate

Re: A Few Thoughts

Post by Ninjutsu » 07-07-2005 01:19 AM

Art Bell wrote: Hi folk's,
I do not post very often, however I wanted to say again that I feel the use of mass mind influence is a very bad idea. The reason stated again is simple, I believe it is real and we do not yet understand it. Playing with a force we do not understand can have unintended results no matter the best intent.

After doing interview after interview with those who are doing the leading work in
this area and getting the same caution
from them I feel we would be well served by listening to the experts.

Otherwise, just wanted to take a moment to say hi to all my friends here
on the forum.

Art

Hi Art

You are On Target with Your Statement

People should not be Playing Around with A Force that They Do Not UnderStand

By the Way - In The StarWars Movie Series a force is mentioned called The Force...

The Force as far as I am concerned does Exist

And

Is not the one called God

Closing Comment - The Truth is sometimes Stranger than SciFi

Ninja

llunasea
Pirate

Post by llunasea » 09-20-2005 01:52 PM

I couldn't agree more, with Art and others here. This stuff does indeed work, and what most folks don't take into consideration, I think, is that this energy when redirected has got to go somewhere, and for the most part, I don't feel we are able to control it to the point of doing no harm elsewhere.
I think it would better serve if we kept to making prayers in the direction of people making the choices that will keep themselves and other safe.
If you wish for peace, friendship and praise....Listen, look and be dumb!

Lord Moon
Pirate

I wish you well Laird....

Post by Lord Moon » 09-20-2005 10:25 PM

Sending positive thoughts and feelings to you....

Fred_Vobbe
Pirate

Post by Fred_Vobbe » 09-21-2005 06:34 AM

llunasea wrote: I think, is that this energy when redirected has got to go somewhere, and for the most part, I don't feel we are able to control it to the point of doing no harm elsewhere.

And if we do redirect it elsewhere, and we cause someone harm or death, what does that make us?

Laird ... keep the faith. And although you may have been comfortable with one doctor, seek others for information and advice. No one doctor has all the answers. They are only human.

(This from someone who should have been dead 8 years ago).
scientia quod ethics super ususfructus

Louis P.
Pirate

Post by Louis P. » 01-07-2006 01:47 PM

I feel the use of mass mind influence is a very bad idea. The reason stated again is simple, I believe it is real and we do not yet understand it.--Art Bell

I think Art is right, we are ignorant to the consquenses mass mind influence may have. :)

everaftergirl
Pirate

Post by everaftergirl » 01-09-2006 05:59 PM

About what the mind can do...

Watch the DVD "What the Bleep Do We Know?!!" ...and I heard there is a sequel coming out very soon at the theaters.

Some of it is a little hokey (the way it is presented), but the message is incredible, and oh so true.

With respect to Art...He needs all the positive thoughts and prayers that we can send his way...

Patty
Pirate

Post by Patty » 04-19-2006 03:22 PM

Art, since this is your thread I thought I would post my Congratulatory thoughts here. You have gone through so much, and come out of it ALIVE and WELL.You know what is best for you and you have gone ahead with your life and are living it to the fullest! I think you are a hero and anyone who has been to hell and back, as you have, and can survive to seek new adventures in life KNOWS the Meaning of Life. So many of us search for just that answer. I really do think you have found it. The best always to you and your new life and wife. I just hope we can always be a part of it because YOU are so full of life that a little bit rubs off on us all. THANK YOU for giving us insight into what life CAN be. :)

mrbud
Pirate

Post by mrbud » 05-18-2006 07:30 PM

Oh my,this is a bit of over the top hero worship towrds one that is only human like the rest of us. He is on the radio.He has hardly been to "hell" any more then most of mankind.I think this is strangely like a Britaany Spears worship

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 05-18-2006 07:45 PM

mrbud wrote: Oh my,this is a bit of over the top hero worship towrds one that is only human like the rest of us. He is on the radio.He has hardly been to "hell" any more then most of mankind.I think this is strangely like a Britaany Spears worship

Guess everyone has an opinion and your entitled to yours, Art just happens to be the best radio out there bar none, I am not the only one who thinks that, I would hardly call it worship just appreciation for what is. BTW what does hell have to do with it.

Return to “Art Bell Archive”