New Shows (From Art)

Moderator: Super Moderators

Waverider
Pirate

Post by Waverider » 03-29-2008 12:33 PM

Dear Art'

WOW!

What a trip it has been!!!

I bet you are looking forward to being foot loose and fancy free from the contracts... You know you could pick one up anytime you decided to get back... If you ever do, get back to the airways in a fashion you might create.

But for now, you and yours' have the world on a string. Play it!

You gave the best, you deserve the best!

So now it's time to travel the world and enjoy it.

I do hope you will keep us posted on the happenings and some of the stories you and Airyn, and lil' Asia will experience on your voyage...

You really pressed the time for every second last night... ;)
Great show with Prof. Kaku... thanks for giving us the very best.

Wishing you good health and much happiness on your coming adventures.

Staying tuned in', always.

Capt Tuttle
Pirate

Post by Capt Tuttle » 03-29-2008 01:04 PM

I just realized -

All-Hallows-Eve won't be the same (no ghost-to-ghost with the lights turned off.)

New Years Eve won't be the same either.

The times they r a changing.
"Be good"
-Mom

ArtBellfan
Pirate

Post by ArtBellfan » 03-29-2008 02:24 PM

Who knows what is going to happen...I'm sure we will see Art on C2C or somewhere else down the road...

Psychicwolf
Pirate

Post by Psychicwolf » 03-29-2008 04:32 PM

Waverider wrote: Dear Art'

WOW!

What a trip it has been!!!

I bet you are looking forward to being foot loose and fancy free from the contracts... You know you could pick one up anytime you decided to get back... If you ever do, get back to the airways in a fashion you might create.

But for now, you and yours' have the world on a string. Play it!

You gave the best, you deserve the best!

So now it's time to travel the world and enjoy it.

I do hope you will keep us posted on the happenings and some of the stories you and Airyn, and lil' Asia will experience on your voyage...

You really pressed the time for every second last night... ;)
Great show with Prof. Kaku... thanks for giving us the very best.

Wishing you good health and much happiness on your coming adventures.

Staying tuned in', always.

Perfectly said!
Dance to heal the earth. Not just when you're dancing, but always. Live the dance, whenever you move, in all you do, dance to heal the earth.

Ziroc
Pirate

Post by Ziroc » 03-30-2008 04:12 PM

Been a listener since 1995 or so, and man... you got me through so many nights. And I learned a LOT of stuff as well. Information about Radio, technology and thousands of other things I really will always remember! So many fun nights--interesting nights!!!

I hope when this contract runs out, you'll become a pirate (in name only of course) on your radio station and broadcast some old style shows--But will understand if you are ready to be fully retired.

We'll always associate radio with Art Bell!
Ziroc™
"I thought there was no Chill town!" - Howie Gordon - BB6/BB7 AS

Biker
Pirate

Post by Biker » 03-30-2008 04:25 PM

Thanks for the ride, Bro. Blue sunny skies and country roads to you and yours.

Ain't no road so short or so long that it can't be crossed twice.

Biker;)
Last edited by Biker on 03-30-2008 04:48 PM, edited 1 time in total.
"Bring me my broadsword and clear understanding".

Ian Anderson

IvyQ
Pirate

Post by IvyQ » 03-30-2008 04:47 PM

Art you will be sorely missed. You are the best host that I have ever encountered in my lifetime. My dearly departed Mama turned me on to you and I have been hooked ever since.

I wish you very well on your journeys throughout life. Life is short here, so go out and grab as much as you can.

Please don't hesitate to test the waters (since it's streaming now) on KNYE LIVE. And if you do... please give us a heads-up ;)

Many blessings to you and yours and thank you for everything you've given us.
Last edited by IvyQ on 03-30-2008 04:53 PM, edited 1 time in total.

tpete
Pirate

Post by tpete » 03-30-2008 10:13 PM

Art, whatever you choose to do, with us or without, I hope that you and your family enjoy the most out of life.

Thanks for everything over the years. When I first started listening to you in the mid-90s, I'd turn on C2C mostly just as a goof. I wanted to laugh at all the nutcases you'd have on. Then I found myself agreeing with one or two things said by a guest or a caller. Then I noticed that one or two of the nutcases themselves weren't so nutty. Little by little -- via persuasion, or perhaps by constant listening that became a form of brainwashing (joke) -- I started sharing the point of view of a lot of your guests/callers/community. Now there are a good dozen or so paranormal topics I am a 100% firm believer in (bigfoot, lost ancient knowledge, etc).

I still don't believe everything everyone says, but I don't laugh at those topics outright anymore. Thanks for bringing these things to my attention. And thanks for doing it with a humor, intelligence, and, when necessary, skepticism that made crazy ideas worth listening to until maybe some of them didn't seem so crazy anymore.

Best of luck!

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 03-30-2008 10:21 PM

Art I am looking forward to the next phase in your life, you have said over and over that radio is in your blood and I don't believe you are done with radio or done with us, we are still your family and love you, this is just one of those mysterious and reassuring moments.:)

HurricaneJoanie
Pirate Queen

Post by HurricaneJoanie » 03-31-2008 07:19 PM

Art...

You won't leave us to our own devices on Halloween, will you?

:(

HJ
It's either real or it's a dream, There's nothing that is in between. ~ Jeff Lynne

marsbase
Pirate

Post by marsbase » 03-31-2008 10:24 PM

What else can one say, Art, from what's been posted here? Hope you and your wonderful family have a marvelous cruise and enjoy life without a contract.

But, please keep in touch and hope we'll hear from you later on air or 'net. Best to all.

Waverider
Pirate

Post by Waverider » 04-01-2008 11:15 AM

Oh' how I miss those April Fool's Day pranks...

Got any up your sleeve, Art? ;)

goodfello
Pirate

WOW

Post by goodfello » 04-01-2008 11:39 AM

Wow, I miss this whole thread. :( I also missed the shows. I am soooo sad. Art, you are the best radio I and my mother have ever heard. I will sorely miss you. I do hope the best for you and your wonderful family. You hit a home run my friend. If there is ANY glimmer of hope, I hope to hear you on the radio again. We will see. Best of luck with everything that you and your family does.

Thank you again
May God bless you and your family

Bill C
Cincinnati,Ohio
Be well!

winnie
Pirate

Post by winnie » 04-01-2008 04:22 PM

Bill
Shirleypal posted the shows on the respective threads. It was an awesome gesture.

Cynthia Lynn
Pirate

Post by Cynthia Lynn » 04-01-2008 06:15 PM

A great show, Art! :D

Return to “Art Bell Archive”