I really hate 50 % of Arts shows/topics !

Moderator: Super Moderators

Alan62
Pirate

I really hate 50 % of Arts shows/topics !

Post by Alan62 » 04-08-2002 10:17 AM

Listened last night to Art's show {George Norrie} is it? But it was " Shadow people" comon with this crap. Shadowpeople, Ghost storys and The " Rods" alien rods hoovering over our heads, GET LOST ART WITH THIS INANE GARBAGE!!!!
Now Im not afraid to open my mind , Time travel, Mel's hole, Dr. Kaku {s} & UFO'
s are my favorite { twice Ive seen unexplainable, wild cool things in the night sky}.
Sometimes the show insults your intelect & you got to shut it right off.
Couldnt sleep last night, OK havent listened to Art id a long time then the topic's Shadowpeople, YUCK.
Topics like this take away from others crediabilty. thanks for letting me vent,
Alan

[This message has been edited by Alan62 (edited 08 April 2002).]
FIX YOUR EMAIL OR DONT POST

daboodaddy
Pirate

Post by daboodaddy » 04-08-2002 01:58 PM

I get tired of the "Ghost" shows.
I wish he would concentrate more on UFO's, guv conspiracy, time travel, physics, life or artifacts on mars, things like that.

------------------
Question EVERYTHING, even your OWN thoughts.
A "Daboodaddyism"
A "Daboodaddyism"

Alan62
Pirate

Post by Alan62 » 04-08-2002 06:09 PM

He's the first to admit the show covers all topics , I think I was just dissapointed it was a lame show after getting psyched to check it out again.
Well @ least dreamland's been good last few shows ,
Go Whitley!

Post by Guest » 04-08-2002 07:02 PM

I hate to say so, but I agree with you.
And the prolifferation of commercials with Art advertizing that "Snake Oil" (read as HGH or Super HGH or that fat burning diet stuff) or investing in Gold has just made most of his shows unlistenable to me for most of the time. I check the Program Schedule to see if he has an interesting guest or topic. Another thing that annoys me is clueless people or people who call in with their own agendas who deceive, enveigle or obfuscate their own messages onto Art's show (or George's). The Athiest Guy, for example.
I also have a problem with Art's attitude. I called up on the Ghost to Ghost show with a ghost account and as I was explaining it, he said, "Ohhh---" and hung up on me. WTF is going on?

The only reason that I hang out in the RR is because I have friends there who are intelligent and a pleasure to interact with.
I wish that I'd gotten turned on to Art's show when he was still in top form.

------------------
Peace,

Captain Kundalini

[This message has been edited by Captain Kundalini (edited 08 April 2002).]

daboodaddy
Pirate

Post by daboodaddy » 04-08-2002 07:46 PM

Whitley is doing an outstanding job with Dreamland. Great topics and guests.

------------------
A "Daboodaddyism"
A "Daboodaddyism"

Alan62
Pirate

Post by Alan62 » 04-08-2002 09:21 PM

Dreamland's free on the internet to boot!
Maybe the movie " Wallstreet " was wrong & Greed isnt always good!
But now I'm getting into that other thread I started, but I'm just pissed that the show has been compromised .
It's like with some great rock n roll bands , thier first few albums are excellent they make a bundle of bread get older, lose the hunger and then thier craft suffers, not all but some.
Stones, Zeppelin, to name a couple.
Art ya out there, Bring it on Home!
Get back to where you once belonged.
{ showing my age on this thread}
Alan OUT!

Sandreckoner
Pirate

Post by Sandreckoner » 04-08-2002 09:50 PM

Gubmint conspiracies are rather passe, often ridiculous, but they're at least entertaining to listen to the way Hoagland's rants about Nazi tanks on Mars can be.

I completely agree on "shadow people". Okay, it was interesting, for like a show ... two shows? Three shows? Okay, whatever, but that was ages ago and it just keeps going on and on. Art doesn't want to hear any more about UFO reports that aren't happening virtually at the moment, but he's willing to listen to the same stories about people who saw strange shadows when they were children over, and over, and over, and over. Good gosh, PLEASE no more shadow people.

daboodaddy
Pirate

Post by daboodaddy » 04-09-2002 02:38 PM

An odd theory: as a mind-blast produces tangible results from concentrating ones intention enmasse, on a particular objective, example, the healing everyone did when Dannion Brinkley was ill a few years ago, which apparently healed him.
Another example, the mass consciousness experiments done at Princeton, which showed definite changes around 911.
Both of these are two examples of mass consciousness, with emotion/ intention at work.

Now suppose: lets pretend these "shadow people" exist, but are from a slightly different frequency than our state of being(hence their seeming alarm at being seen by us).
Perhaps this constant mentioning of these shadow people provides a way for them to seep into our reality, opens a portal, by the thoughts of many listeners thinking at once about these entities when they are so often talked about.
Perhaps our thinking of them and our fear of them give them that extra "boost" to come through to this reality. The many people thinking about them with emotion (usually fear) draws them to this reality.
I think many negative entities feed on our fear, our sorrow, our anger.

As I said earlier, this is only a theory.

------------------
A "Daboodaddyism"
A "Daboodaddyism"

Alan62
Pirate

Post by Alan62 » 04-09-2002 03:44 PM

Maybe thats where the expression " afraid of his { or her's } own shadow comes from.
I would bet the farm it's a bunch of **** myself.
But I did enjoy reading Doodaddaddy's theory.
Maybe Art captured the imagination of his 5th grade fans with those shows.
Reminds me of " the boogie man "
Or I was in my kitchen today grabbing a snack & saw a monster, I Think It Was THE COOKIE MONSTER!!
Whoooooooooooo, Scary.. I'm going to call Art see if he'll do a show on it??
Alan, OUT

[This message has been edited by Alan62 (edited 09 April 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Alan62 (edited 09 April 2002).]

Post by Guest » 04-09-2002 08:06 PM

Drink enough coffee and you too can see shadow people and hear voices in your head to.
I forget the exact term but it's something like speed enduced schizophrinia.
So take it easy on the coffee, okay.

daboodaddy
Pirate

Post by daboodaddy » 04-09-2002 08:45 PM

Only one or two cups of java a day, Shoot. Image
Fortunately I have not seen any. I was just presenting a theory.

------------------
A "Daboodaddyism"
A "Daboodaddyism"

Black Tassel
Pirate

Post by Black Tassel » 04-12-2002 02:09 PM

..... and as I put my hand on my old computer and appreciate all the l'il 'electrons doing their thing with 0's & 1's, I thank the great creator!! for the magnificence

------------------
Brenda Image
Grobanite Forever

Alan62
Pirate

Post by Alan62 » 04-12-2002 02:19 PM

Maryals,

Extraordinary claims require extradordinary proof.

I'll still bet thre farm, even throw in my Boston Whaler and German shepard.

Now UFO's ... thats another story.

The Shadowpeople thing is inane.

I can tell theyre all lieing about it also.

Your points about scientific discoverys "leaps recklessly" in any sort of justification that ghostly, out of this world, supernatural, shadowpeople are being spotted on a daily basis without any simple hard evidence to back it up.
But I too like to keep an open mind about things otherwise I wouldnt be a part of this forum.
I think if any persons are convinced that thier seeing shadowpeople on a regular basis should be given medication and have a checkup from the neckup.
Boo !
just having fun, take care.
Alan

[This message has been edited by Alan62 (edited 13 April 2002).]

Mark
Pirate

Post by Mark » 04-13-2002 08:45 AM

Alan ...kind of set in your ways for a young man , aren't you ?
p.s. You spell it like this : LYING.
http://www.artbell.com/art/bellbanner.gif

[This message has been edited by Mark (edited 15 April 2002).]

Alan62
Pirate

Post by Alan62 » 04-13-2002 01:02 PM

Young man, what makes you think that, because I dont believe in ghosts? LOL!
Thanks for the spelling lesson.
Just offering my opinion on what I consider topics that are foolish & turn me off. Coast is sometimes an interesting show with great topics. I like the fact that Art goes out on a limb with topics with some scienctific merit & possibilitys. Shadowpeople, Ghost storys & Rod's in my opinion , well frankly insult my intelligence.
I see you tout the show with the impressive computer graphics attached to your post,
I prefer to think for myself and not get " sucked in" by charismatic high I.Q. millionares with an agenda of rating points & have to justify thier 7 figure contracts.
I consider those topics I refered to as Art going overboard. Some people enjoy these topics as they are fun but I dont and dont listen to the shows as thier not worth my time. Not trying to bash the show just offering some constructive criticism.
Chow, Alan

[This message has been edited by Alan62 (edited 13 April 2002).]

Return to “Art Bell Archive 12-2001 to 5-2002”