DREAD PIRATE

Post by Captain Fantastic » 11-16-2008 03:01 PM

Note: The Avatar is 'Gaia's Party Dress'

:cool:

Hello across the universe, Rapa

Chickadee
Pirate

Post by Chickadee » 11-16-2008 03:05 PM

May I add this quote? I've been reading back to read more of Rapa's writings here and this one struck me as appropriate.

If I'm stepping out of line just delete this and accept my apologies.
TRANSFORMATION" I believe there are many individuals who are transcending denominational beliefs & concepts about things in exchange for the experience of LIFE itself. As we release all struggle & let go to THAT which created us, we find that what we have been seeking is an already existing potential; and that we can only know our individual and collective purpose by expressing it. In expressing our qualities of our true selves moment by moment we give evidence of the presence of the ONE SPIRIT. All discord & dis-ease comes from fighting against the ever flowing Cosmic Force which creates and moves all things. NOW is the time of transformation, for man's mind made world is buckling under by it's irrational & unsound foundations. The role that man plays on this planet determines it's future. This awakening can happen by the few who are attuned to the Cosmic Force, that opens the reality of life's design & purpose.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!
From Linnea's thread here: showthread.php?s=&postid=38343#post38343
"We can't solve problems with the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." – Albert Einstein

Joolz
Pirate

Post by Joolz » 11-16-2008 09:05 PM

Captain Fantastic wrote: :cool:

Hello across the universe, Rapa

Echoing that greeting...

I miss Rapa, too.

Thanks for posting this.

:cool: :) :cool:
Image Anchors Aweigh!

Return to “Rapa - from the Ship's Archives”