What the heck is Endeavour doing right now?

NASA's Biggest Lie to be Exposed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

johnlear
Pirate

What the heck is Endeavour doing right now?

Post by johnlear » 03-12-2008 10:58 AM

March 12, 2008 0751 PDT: What Is Endeavour Doing Right Now?

Endeavour has now been in space about 32 hours. Since it only takes 9 minutes to achieve orbit and another 30 minutes to dock, what has Endeavour been doing with the other 31 hours?

And since she is not going to dock until tonight at 11:25 EDT what did she do during that 45 hours from launch?

The NASA disinformation artists would have you believe that all of this time has been spent catching up with the International Space Station. This, of course, is disinformation to keep you, the public, from knowing the truth.

And the truth is that Endeavour, like all other Space Shuttles since its first launch in April of 1981 has been dropping off and picking up cargo from our secret space platforms of which there are about 12.

These secret space platforms include weapons and manufacturing platforms. The weapons platforms are the same as the one used to destroy the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001 killing 3000 Americans, when we attacked ourselves to create a threat which did not exist.

The orbiting manufacturing platforms are used to manufacture materials used in the construction of secret military aerial craft and sea going vessels including submarines.

The specifics of the material which comes in bars, extrusions, sheet and rolled product will be covered in another article.

During the 45 hours it will take Endeavour to service several space stations the public will listen to NASA describe how the astronauts are going through 'checklists' preparing to dock with the ISS, exercising on stationary bicycles and trying to catch gumdrops in '0' gravity.

Meanwhile, a Russian Progress rocket will have docked carrying 'food and supplies' and it will allegedly be loaded with 'trash' and will be sent to 'burn up' on reentry.

Of course, all of this is nonsense. The Progress rocket brings up raw materials for the manufacturing platforms and additional astronauts required.

The Space Shuttle which was designed for allegedly 10 astronauts probably can carry several more. Space shuttle launches and landings have at least 5 more astronauts aboard than is told to the public by NASA.

Other rockets launched by NASA or the Air Force or the Navy
can take additional astronauts to the orbiting platforms as does Progress.

I estimate that there are about 1500 astronauts orbiting in the various platforms.

Following the STS-123 docking with the ISS the crew will perform a lot of 'busy' work, installing this and checking out that. Any NASA photos of the ISS will exclude that many space tugs and other space vehicles which constantly dock and undock with the ISS.

The public is made to believe that the only visitors to the ISS are the Russian Progress 'garbage can' and the Space Shuttle and every photo you see of the ISS is carefully choreographed to make you believe that is up their 'alone'.

After a stay of 13 days or so the Space Shuttle will undock with the ISS and, although it takes on 35 minutes to deorbit and land at the Kennedy Space Center it will take more than 2 days to do the checklists required and will also include two eight hour rest periods. So you are told.

Of course, this is nonsense. What is really going on is that the Russian Progress, which arrived several days before the Shuttle, has brought up cargo which needs to be distributed to various other space platforms. During the 13 days at ISS those materials are packed on board the Space shuttle and then off loaded to the other platforms during the 2 day period after undocking.

This two day period after undocking is also used to dock with and perform maintenance on various secret satellites.

After the 2 days of secret docking the Space Shuttle will eventually de-orbit and land at Kennedy Space Center.

Out of sight of the prying eyes of the public 10 to fifteen astronauts will deplane and thousands of pounds of highly classified manufactured material will be unloaded.

But all you will see is the smiling faces of the seven astronauts said to have gone on the mission furiously exercising their bicycles and popping their gumdrops.
The lie is different at every level. (RCH)
Including his. (JOL)

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 03-12-2008 11:05 AM

Hiya John, you may be spot on with this infomation, so much is hidden from us that nothing surprises me anymore.

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 03-12-2008 11:11 AM

Shirleypal wrote: Hiya John, you may be spot on with this infomation, so much is hidden from us that nothing surprises me anymore.

May? May? What the heck is this 'may' jazz? :)
Including his. (JOL)

tiffany
Pirate

Hi John...

Post by tiffany » 03-12-2008 11:16 AM

John why wouldn't they just have secret platforms here on the ground. Why the need to have them in space?

johnlear
Pirate

Re: Hi John...

Post by johnlear » 03-12-2008 11:25 AM

tiffany wrote: John why wouldn't they just have secret platforms here on the ground. Why the need to have them in space?

The Direct Energy Weapons aim in 360x360 degrees. Its also easier to keep the weapons a secret in orbit.

The manufacturing platforms require '0' gravity for the material manufacturing process.
Including his. (JOL)

tiffany
Pirate

Re: Re: Hi John...

Post by tiffany » 03-12-2008 11:59 AM

johnlear wrote: The Direct Energy Weapons aim in 360x360 degrees. Its also easier to keep the weapons a secret in orbit.

The manufacturing platforms require '0' gravity for the material manufacturing process.

Good answers and thanks. Hope you are doing well.;)

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 03-12-2008 12:01 PM

Okay if I 'may'...lol...

How do you know this info. or should I even ask...;)

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 03-12-2008 12:17 PM

tiffany wrote: Okay if I 'may'...lol...

How do you know this info. or should I even ask...;)

I figured it out.

Please visit us at the thelivingmoon.com.

And yes I am doing well. Thanks for asking. :)
Including his. (JOL)

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 03-12-2008 12:58 PM

I'll check it out and your welcome...;)

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 03-12-2008 03:06 PM

johnlear wrote: May? May? What the heck is this 'may' jazz? :)

Let me rephrase that John...

You are spot on with this infomation, so much is hidden from us that nothing surprises me anymore:)

marsbase
Pirate

Post by marsbase » 03-13-2008 12:00 AM

Hi, John and thanks for the post. I admit being uninformed on 'progress' of ISS, but-- wouldn't it 'give the secret away' if we see increasing construction of the station and many more supplies than would be possible from (the publicly shown) occassional shuttle craft? Hope this makes sense.

Also, (OT?) do you believe we've obtained/brought back any physical evidence of lunar anomalous material/objects? Maybe the answer is obvious, not that we'd read about or see images in the NY Times :)

On my way to your site, now-
Last edited by marsbase on 03-13-2008 12:03 AM, edited 1 time in total.

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 03-13-2008 11:40 AM

marsbase wrote: Hi, John and thanks for the post. I admit being uninformed on 'progress' of ISS, but-- wouldn't it 'give the secret away' if we see increasing construction of the station and many more supplies than would be possible from (the publicly shown) occassional shuttle craft?
The secret is safe because the public has no idea how much stuff is up there and all they see is the shuttle go up every once in a while and watch the Astronauts pedaling furiously on an excercise bike or catch gumdrops in their mouths in "0" gravity. Oh and occasionally we see them 'horseplay'. Its a carefully managed and choreographed PsyOp.
Also, (OT?) do you believe we've obtained/brought back any physical evidence of lunar anomalous material/objects? Maybe the answer is obvious, not that we'd read about or see images in the NY Times :)

We have been on the moon since 1962 and on Mars since 1966. We have large bases on both planets. We have explored evey planet in our solar system including all of their satellite/moons. We have also explored much further than this solar system.

All of this technology was possible through our alliance with one group of aliens. Unfortunately, it was the wrong group and that is why you see nothing but war and destruction exported by the U.S.A. We are currently the largest exporter of terrorism and illegal drugs on this planet.
Including his. (JOL)

marsbase
Pirate

Post by marsbase » 03-13-2008 10:49 PM

johnlear wrote: The secret is safe..

We have been on the moon since 1962 ...

Thanks, John, for your reply. The living moon site has a wealth of information and links. Lots to explore there.

Glop
Pirate

Post by Glop » 03-16-2008 06:34 PM

HERE is what NASA would have us believe is really going on. Something about a 'space robot' named Dexter.

Hi John. It's great to see you here! :)

Can i ask why the gov is encouraging the privatization of space exploration with all that secret stuff up there? Do they plan to tell us about it before we find it - or don't they expect us to ever get that far?

Another 10 years and we'll be seeing huge "Pepsi" banners flashing down on us from orbit. How does NASA plan to keep this stuff a secret?

Waverider
Pirate

Post by Waverider » 03-17-2008 06:13 AM

Well John, what I'm waiting for is NASA & friends producing and directing their version of the Second Coming....
All eyes will see! ;)

Return to “John Lear Archive”