The Case for the Civilization On The Moon

NASA's Biggest Lie to be Exposed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

johnlear
Pirate

The Case for the Civilization On The Moon

Post by johnlear » 03-24-2008 10:40 PM

(This is a continuation of posts on the Case for the Civilization on the Moon (http://www.thelivingmoon.com/47john_lea ... _Moon.html) which was too large to post here without breaking it up into 3 sections.

From "Moongate: Suppressed Findings of the U.S. Space Program The NASA-Military Cover-Up by William L. Brian II Copyright 1982

"The Moon's lower gravity, 64% of Earths', means that its atmosphere is deeper because the gases are compressed to a lesser extent that Earths' atmosphere.

The depth of an atmosphere in inversely proportional to the magnitude of the gravitational field. This follows from the gas law involving pressure and volume which states that the volume of a confined gas in inversely proportional to the pressure applied to it. In other words if the pressure is doubled the volume becomes half as great.

The Moons atmosphere is not likely to experience high winds and other weather conditions to the extent that is common on earth because of the long days and nights, and the absence of large bodies of water on the surface of the nearside.

Therefore the atmosphere on the Moon is probably much cleaner than the Earth's and light diffusion and scattering effects would be minimal. Occultation of stars would not be as pronounced as expected and the interpretation of the findings would be that the Moon has an extremely thin atmosphere. The atmospheric density could still be as great or greater than Earth's without being as visible."

Whatever the density, the densest level of an atmosphere is its lowest. So if there was a breathable atmosphere on the moon, the densest parts of that atmosphere would be on the floor of the craters.

Both Adamski and Menger mentioned that the inhabitants on the moon live in a temperate zone just over the horizon visible to earth.

Below is a photo taken by Apollo 17 (1522) and shows a portion of the farside of the moon which is on the right and to the right of the green longitudinal line.

The blue circles represent possible deep craters where the densest air would be and where people could live and work.

The white area just above Maxwell (extreme northeast) is actually a large city and was crudely whited out by NASA artists in the days before digital imaging and the automatic elimination of what NASA calls "offensive material" or that material which may betray the actual nature of the moon became automatic.

George Adamski said that looking a telescope from above the moon the many of the craters turned out to be large valleys surrounded by mountains. This kind of illusion would not be too hard to perpetrate for someone who could tow the moon from a different solar system.

Adamski said he saw vegetation, snow-covered mountains with heavy timber on the lower slopes and mountain lakes and rivers which emptied into a large body of water. He saw a number of communities in the valleys and on mountain slopes as well as a fair-sized city. Adamski says he was told that large hangars are located near the cities for convenience in landing with supplies which are brought in to exchange for certain moon minerals..

Adamski said that visitors to the moon had to go through a depressurization process to acclimatize them to the atmosphere because of the relatively lower air pressure.

This process is similar to the acclimatization necessary when climbing mountains over
15,000 feet.

It has been said that the actual pressure altitude of the habitable craters of the moon are equivalent to 18,000 feet pressure altitude here on earth.
The lie is different at every level. (RCH)
Including his. (JOL)

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 05-24-2008 03:08 PM

Here is a photo I received recently taken by the Lunar Orbiter series about 41 years ago of the farside of the moon:

Here is a high definition photo taken by the Japanese sponsored Kayhuga near the same area:

Here is an enlarged section of the Lunar Orbiter photo:

Here is an enlarged section of the Japanese high definition photo from Kayhuga:

Including his. (JOL)

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 05-24-2008 04:21 PM

If this is the best imaging China can do 41 years after Lunar Orbiter then China needs to stick to doing laundry.

Chinese lunar photo 2007

unar Orbiter

Last edited by johnlear on 05-24-2008 04:59 PM, edited 1 time in total.
Including his. (JOL)

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 05-24-2008 04:27 PM

Including his. (JOL)

whskyfan
Pirate

Post by whskyfan » 05-24-2008 09:16 PM

Chinese???:confused:
1N73LL1G3NC3 15 7H3 4B1L17Y 704D4P7 70 CH4NG3.
-573PH3N H4WK1NG

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 05-25-2008 10:18 AM

whskyfan wrote: Chinese???:confused:

Is this question or statement of ignorance? :)
Including his. (JOL)

whskyfan
Pirate

Post by whskyfan » 05-25-2008 10:24 AM

JAXA is Japanese. Why the reference to China?
1N73LL1G3NC3 15 7H3 4B1L17Y 704D4P7 70 CH4NG3.
-573PH3N H4WK1NG

Biker
Pirate

Post by Biker » 05-25-2008 10:56 AM

whskyfan wrote: JAXA is Japanese. Why the reference to China?

A fair question.

Biker
"Bring me my broadsword and clear understanding".

Ian Anderson

USSGoblin
Pirate

Post by USSGoblin » 05-25-2008 01:38 PM

I do not think the far side, or dark side of the moon was always facing away from earth in the passed. I'm talking in the scale of millions of years.
Raymond, Cancer Survivor
Founder of The Kids Cancer Tree
and The USS GOBLIN. :)

Prker
Pirate

Post by Prker » 05-25-2008 06:05 PM

I am new to the Moon presentation by John Lear.

My question is, are there any amateur astronomers that may have taken pictures of any space craft, going to or from the moon?

Anything of the sort that could be thrown back to NASA, for an explanation.

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 05-25-2008 11:39 PM

We all here at The Fantastic Forum would like to think that we are just a little hipper, a little bit more ahead of the curve, than the average person. In this judgment, we are dead wrong. The average person does not know who Art Bell or George Noory is, and has never listened to Coast to Coast on the radio. And all it takes is to mention the possibility that there may be alien remains on the Moon or that the Moon itself may be an artificial satellite to get “that look” in general conversation. Believe me, it has happened to me. Fortunately, not on many occasions, since I learn fast from experience…

There is a lot of evidence to demonstrate that many sharp people in-the-know realize that there are alien remains on the Moon. Phil Corso spoke of the matter in The Day After Roswell, and both Ingo Swann and Joe McMoneagle have remote-viewed the remains. An alien presence on the Moon is the only plausible explanation for why we have not returned to the Moon for almost thirty-six years. And yet, if you mention these possibilities in general conversation, you will get “that look”…

The older I get, the more I realize that we don’t have the slightest idea of the true history of our nation since the summer of 1947. Whatever we think that we know about the past sixty-one years is nothing compared to the reality. I just hope that I learn some of the truth before I die…
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

majda
Pirate

Post by majda » 05-26-2008 03:05 AM

joequinn wrote:
The older I get, the more I realize that we don’t have the slightest idea of the true history of our nation since the summer of 1947. Whatever we think that we know about the past sixty-one years is nothing compared to the reality. I just hope that I learn some of the truth before I die…

We don't have the slightest idea of the true history of our entire PLANET and homo sapiens in particular!
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government -- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

vigo
Chief Swabbie

Post by vigo » 05-26-2008 03:14 AM

"I just hope that I learn some of the truth before I die…"

My hope as well Joe.

majda wrote: We don't have the slightest idea of the true history of our entire PLANET and homo sapiens in particular!

:cool:
Well, better late than never, I suppose... Joe Quinn. ;)

Prker
Pirate

Post by Prker » 05-26-2008 11:31 AM

joequinn wrote:

The older I get, the more I realize that we don’t have the slightest idea of the true history of our nation since the summer of 1947.

I just hope that I learn some of the truth before I die…

*This has also been on my mind as of late.

Thinking how the public as a mass, discards experiments and volumes written during the 1920's - the 1940's.

IMO, there are a lot of people that believe that no one knew anything, back during those time periods.

It seems as though no one wonders what projects were on going during those time frames.

**^ This is why I am thankful to Art Bell for bring us all, that will listen, into the realization of what is going on in our world, add to that list, John Lear, Whitley and a host of others.

A special thank you to ShirleyPal and all that make this board, possible.

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 05-26-2008 01:15 PM

whskyfan wrote: JAXA is Japanese. Why the reference to China?

The photo I posted in the comment on China was taken by China.

I suspect that you confused the photo I posted by JAXA and taken by the Japanese compared to the Lunar Orbiter photo was the photo I put in the post about China.

It was not.

These are 2 separate photos taken by two separate agencies.

Let me clarify that. These are 2 separate photos taken by NASA but released by 2 different countries, Japan and China, represented as their own photos taken by their own Lunar orbiting satellites.

Both Japan and China were tricked by NASA, knowingly or unknowingly into posting old NASA moon photos as their own. :)
Including his. (JOL)

Return to “John Lear Archive”