The Case for the Civilization On The Moon

NASA's Biggest Lie to be Exposed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

USSGoblin
Pirate

Post by USSGoblin » 05-23-2009 10:46 PM

Oh, there are many secrets and anomalies about the moon, just not what John has come to believe. Also H3 is not main reason why we are going back to the moon. There are also other wonders in the aviation world, I have seen them, Nellis range holds many wonders. Still, nothing is seen by accident. Many of these things are part of my family history.

Some are dummy programs designed to fool everyone. Hidden in plain sight. Slip ups do occur, in fact one occurred in Red October, something that was classified.

Even some items that were created for movies created shock waves in the aviation world. But if you want to start with moon mysteries, look at J.F.K., and Nikita Khrushchev. Follow it from there. What would have been different if a disgruntled Marine Sharp shooter would have missed his very easy 88 yard shot. If Nikita Khrushchev was not forced from power. That is all I will point too, this is an interesting experiment that John has done with this forum for many years. It is very scientific, and very intentional, if you had access to certain personal files. You would have a clear picture. Sadly, fiction always has more influence on the truth. It is easy to make an outrageous claim, and have no proof, then to gather evidence, and prove something to be true without a doubt. The fact is, that never happens. There is always somebody that will doubt the truth.

Occam's razor still holds true, but so many here on FF, and the world wide web are quick to toss it out, I guess its the nature of the beast when one seeks the truth. So, is John part of the truth seekers, or is he driving the cover up and the mis information. Does one steer another away from the lie with the truth, or does one use the truth to promote the lie. Phil Plait has most of it right.

I had a chance meeting once with Ed Teller, that turned into a short friendship. When one reaches a certain point in life, they tend to leave something behind for others. But things I learned, my trip to Livermore was quite amazing, heck I have even seen certain craft that have been shown on several UFO programs that some jump up and down and swear it is from outer space, that includes some military personal that think it is not of this Earth. If they really knew the truth, it would rock their world. You would be surprised at the aviation programs that became the jewel of the U.S. Air Force, but actually was made from foreign Technology, the F-117, and Have Blue, those were gems Russia missed, they had it all in front of them, but it went un noticed, but the SR-71 was not one. One thing about the SR-71 that may surprise people, there was a fighter that frequently intercepted and was in position to shoot it down, but since it was not Russian, or any nation hostile to America. Countermeasures were really not employed. Still, Conspiracy is always easy to toss out for consumption, it is like a fishing lure, it is not real food, yet the fish still bite at it.
Last edited by USSGoblin on 05-23-2009 10:49 PM, edited 1 time in total.
Raymond, Cancer Survivor
Founder of The Kids Cancer Tree
and The USS GOBLIN. :)

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 05-24-2009 12:19 PM

If it does turn out that there are alien artifacts either on the Moon and/or at Cydonia on Mars, then the popular outcry against the U.S. Government and the academic establishment will be intense. Like nothing that we have ever seen before...

Until then, however, I remain skeptical. As Carl Sagan said: "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." And, at least in my subjective personal opinion, that evidence is not available currently...

But if John Lear, Ingo Swann and others turn out to be right, I hope that I am alive to see what happens. The resulting brouhaha would make the storming of the Bastille equivalent to a sedate Victorian tea-party.
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 05-24-2009 01:01 PM

USSGoblin wrote: Oh, there are many secrets and anomalies about the moon, just not what John has come to believe. Also H3 is not main reason why we are going back to the moon.
Thanks for your input Gob. You are a typical example of disinfo. First, there is no H3 on the moon. It has a breathable atmosphere and H3 cannot form.

An nobody is going back to the moon because nobody went to the moon in the first place. The Apollo program was a gigantic hoax on the world. And there is tons of evidence for that.
There are also other wonders in the aviation world, I have seen them, Nellis range holds many wonders. Still, nothing is seen by accident. Many of these things are part of my family history.
Yes, well lets start with the F-19 of which 64 were built. The F-117A was actually a cover for the F-19 which had the same engines, landing gear etc. Most went to the Navy for night carrier use, a few went to Israel.

Although not solely responsible, Israeli Mossad Master spy Ben Rich helped engineer this program without any info getting to Congress.

The way they hide programs these days is to keep new secret aircraft off the books by making them COCO or contractor owned, contractor operated. This way the Secretary of the Air Force or Navy can truthfully say, "There is no such aircraft in our inventory."
Some are dummy programs designed to fool everyone. Hidden in plain sight.
Yeah. One was that supposed anti-grav unit that Gordon Novel was passing around. What a joke.
Slip ups do occur, in fact one occurred in Red October, something that was classified.
Well one slip up they didn't make was that there are nuclear submarine bases at China Lake, Ca. Memphis, TN, St. Louis, Mo. Hawthorne, NV, Sandpoint, ID and many others under the continental U.S.

The other they didn't make was that both the Thresher and Scorpion nuclear subs were lost exploring the waters under the U.S. A couple of Navy bozo's from the Pentagon used to show up here and make complete asses out of themselves over that issue.
Even some items that were created for movies created shock waves in the aviation world.
And some not. For instance, there are between 8 and 12 orbiting weapons platforms with super hi tech weapons one of which leveled both WTC towers with molecular disassociation technology. 19 Arab hijackers? What a fairy tale. There were no airplane crashes on 911 because there were no airplanes. What you were watching was hoaxed video fakery.

Although Dick Cheney was not the head of the 911 murders he was a front man and should be brought up on charges of conspiracy, treason and murder and will be before this 911 hoax bs is over.
But if you want to start with moon mysteries, look at J.F.K., and Nikita Khrushchev. Follow it from there. What would have been different if a disgruntled Marine Sharp shooter would have missed his very easy 88 yard shot.
You must be joking. JFK was assassinated by the Mossad on the direct orders of David Ben Gurion over the Dimona issue. The CIA was only involved to the extent that James Jesus Angleton, CIA Director of Foreign Intelligence the Mossad/Russian mole within the CIA helped grease the skids. Oswald? What a joke.
If Nikita Khrushchev was not forced from power. That is all I will point too, this is an interesting experiment that John has done with this forum for many years. It is very scientific, and very intentional, if you had access to certain personal files. You would have a clear picture. Sadly, fiction always has more influence on the truth. It is easy to make an outrageous claim, and have no proof, then to gather evidence, and prove something to be true without a doubt. The fact is, that never happens. There is always somebody that will doubt the truth.
The true alliance between Russia and the U.S. has been carefully covered up since the end of WWII. There was no cold war and we divied up space experiments. The truth is that Russia was always way ahead of us in space issues. They took photos of the far side of the moon in 1960 and landed AND returned a remote rover in 1966. The U.S? Oh, our Apollo astronauts spent their 'sojourn on the moon' on Johnston Island in the Pacific. You know Johnston. The one that the Dept. of Wildlfe supposedly took over? Yeah right. I love that google fantasy. And of Wake Island also.
Occam's razor still holds true, but so many here on FF, and the world wide web are quick to toss it out, I guess its the nature of the beast when one seeks the truth. So, is John part of the truth seekers, or is he driving the cover up and the mis information. Does one steer another away from the lie with the truth, or does one use the truth to promote the lie. Phil Plait has most of it right.
Phil is in the same category as Jim Oberg, that great big fat disinformation artist from NASA. They both would have you believe that Isacc Newton and Einstein were correct. BOOOIIIINNNKKKKK!!!

There is no basis for Newton's assumption that gravitational force is due to and proportional to the quantity or density of matter. And Einstein was a simple idiot no to mention friends with U.S. Navy Admiral Simon Newcomb (who personally tried to discredit Peter Andreas Hanson, noted Danish Mathematician and Astronomer in 1870). The four 'stilts';

(1) The Principle of Equivalence,

(2) The Gravitation Red Shift,

(3) The Gravitational Bending of Light, and

(4) Perihelion Rotation.

on which Special Relativity is based can all be easily proven wrong. Check my post on that international fraud on thelivingmoon.com. It is titled "A Review and Comments on Pari Spolter's Mathematical and Scientific Forensic Investigation into the Suspicious Claims of Einstein's Theories of Relativity, both General and Special".
I had a chance meeting once with Ed Teller, that turned into a short friendship. When one reaches a certain point in life, they tend to leave something behind for others. But things I learned, my trip to Livermore was quite amazing, heck I have even seen certain craft that have been shown on several UFO programs that some jump up and down and swear it is from outer space, that includes some military personal that think it is not of this Earth.
Oh, puuulllleeeeaaaazzzeee. Teller hired Bob Lazar to back engineer the ET craft we had. Are you saying Bob Lazar was a fraud?
If they really knew the truth, it would rock their world. You would be surprised at the aviation programs that became the jewel of the U.S. Air Force, but actually was made from foreign Technology, the F-117, and Have Blue, those were gems Russia missed, they had it all in front of them, but it went un noticed, but the SR-71 was not one. One thing about the SR-71 that may surprise people, there was a fighter that frequently intercepted and was in position to shoot it down, but since it was not Russian, or any nation hostile to America. Countermeasures were really not employed.
The other thing most would be shocked over was that in 1991 we gave Russia an SR-71, taught them how to fly it and supported that program for many years.
Still, Conspiracy is always easy to toss out for consumption, it is like a fishing lure, it is not real food, yet the fish still bite at it.

We never went to the moon and a high level cabal within the Pentagon conceived, planned and executed 911 with the specific intent to fabricate an enemy out of Arab/Muslims in order to perpetuate the fanatic goals of the military/industrial complex.

Bite that Goblin. :)
The lie is different at every level. (RCH)
Including his. (JOL)

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 05-24-2009 01:05 PM

As Carl Sagan said: "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." And, at least in my subjective personal opinion, that evidence is not available currently...

Joe, Carl Sagan felt very differently toward the end of his life, he knew what was going on, I know because I heard him say so in a private home in the Berkeley Hills with his life long friend not long before he died, I was honored to also be a friend of his life long friend who invited me to his home that day that Carl was there to visit him. Well never forget that morning when Dr. Harder called me and asked me to be there at 1:00 PM to meet someone very special, I didn't know who it was until I arrived. Carl also told us that day he had cancer which was before the public knew, it was in confidence so I told no one until it came out publicly. Ultimately Sagan was part of the cover-up.

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 05-24-2009 01:23 PM

racehorse wrote: Interesting.

I am pretty sure that John Lear was included at one time.

Strange that he is not now.

I was removed about 4 years ago with the note that other than being Bill Lear's son there was nothing noteworthy about me.

I agree.

However, here is my Congressional Recognition which hangs on the wall in my den. Between 1972 and 1973 I flew 560 missions for the CIA in Laos of which over half were combat.

I flew some other places also. :)

Including his. (JOL)

racehorse
Pirate

Post by racehorse » 05-24-2009 01:26 PM

You are a Great American, John. :)
racehorse

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 05-24-2009 01:30 PM

Thanks John, by the way that is much worth saying about you, wether it's on wikipedia or elsewhere....:)

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 05-24-2009 01:32 PM

joequinn wrote: If it does turn out that there are alien artifacts either on the Moon and/or at Cydonia on Mars, then the popular outcry against the U.S. Government and the academic establishment will be intense. Like nothing that we have ever seen before...

Until then, however, I remain skeptical. As Carl Sagan said: "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." And, at least in my subjective personal opinion, that evidence is not available currently...

But if John Lear, Ingo Swann and others turn out to be right, I hope that I am alive to see what happens. The resulting brouhaha would make the storming of the Bastille equivalent to a sedate Victorian tea-party.

Sorry Joe, no cigar for you. And no 'disclosure' either. At least not in your lifetime. Maybe next time around. :)

All the best.
Including his. (JOL)

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 05-24-2009 02:03 PM

bonzelite wrote: Something else I don't understand:

In my readings and vid watchings of you and others speaking to this topic, it is stated that these entities, ie, the aliens, are watching us and some races (apparently) are working in benevolent ways (protecting us?)

If this is the case, then why have these alleged benevolent protector aliens not done a damn thing about the evil that is growing to ultimately conspire to destroy the "human" traits of this "humanity."
No one is going to destroy "human" traits of this "humanity".
What is being planned by the evil elite is to remove anything resembling "humane."
What is 'planned' and what happens are 2 different things.
Where or why are the "aliens" allowing this to propagate unabated?

You are misinformed. The only thing being allowed to propagate is your negativity.
Why are they agreeing to share "technology" with agencies on Earth that conspire to kill, destroy, enslave all of humanity?
There will always be good guys and there will always be bad guys. Your job is not to worry about any of those guys. Your job is to worry about yourself. Because it all starts with you.

You can start by living your life with integrity; and without envy, hate or greed. You can also spend more time with your family and tell them each day how much you live them. And this does not mean a "love you' as you are flying out the door.

Negative thoughts produce negative actions. Positive thoughts produce positive actions.

If you continue in your negative thoughts, believe me, you will wallow forever in sorrow.

Start thinking happy thoughts and you will be amazed what happens around you.

Remember: integrity counts for everything. And live your life without envy, hate or greed.
This is evil and malevolent. Therefore, the aliens who have provided the military powers with such technology are MORE evil and sinister and are accomplices to murder.
Yes, as evidenced by 911. But the problem is not with them as they will be here forever. The problem is you. Get rid of your hate as it will only attract hate.
These alien entities, despite what is said throughout interviews, are, then, by default, just as evil and worse;
Some are. Some aren't. Remember that there are billions (yes) and billions (yes) of types of aliens.
their very presence and existence an abomination. That said, such esoteric and "beyond" intelligences not of this Earth are, then, MORE EVIL and WORSE than anything of this Earth. Therefore, the UNIVERSE IS EVIL.

Come, come bonzelite. You don't really believe that. The same could be said of you. If you keep thinking these thoughts they will be yours.
How can such an alien presence, if good, be of any benefit if such atrocities throughout history such as genocide and pestilence have been allowed existence? Where have they been --these good aliens? With their thumbs up their ET as$ses?
Actually they play cards in the downtime. Atrocities happen for a reason. Everything is planned. I can assure you that if you knew the truth you would smack your forehead and say, "How could I have been so stupid."
I tell you what, they are apparently useless. The sinister psy-op 911 massacre and tyranny, the gearing up to nuke Iran .... this is for the good of humanity?
Maybe so. maybe not. But it is of no concern to you. Your only concern is yourself because it all starts with you. Are you living your life with integrity? Are you living your life without envy, hate or greed?Doesn't sound like it to me.
Where are these goddamn aliens? They can levitate the fate of worlds in the palms of their minds. This is the vision for Earth.... to have it succumb to total enslavement of innocents?
You are only enslaving yourself. Calling yourself an innocent.
Please explain if I'm off the mark here.....
Life is a series of challenges. Its not how much money we make, or how big a house we have, or how much jewelry we get or how fancy a car we drive: its how we MEET the challenge that counts. We should meet each challenge of every day (because we get challenges every day) with integrity; and without envy, hate or greed.

Once you learn to do this, you won't have to recycle back here to Earth. You'll get to go to........well........what is your concept of heaven? Well multiply that exponentially by a thousand. :)
Including his. (JOL)

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 05-24-2009 02:17 PM

bonzelite wrote: Hi, I'm new.

I've been reading this stuff and on YouTube listening to interviews and this is all very mind-blowing and new. I haven't quite heard this stuff ever put this way before; I'm simply dumbfounded.

But as I've read/listened, Lear states that the skies of the Earth, Mars, and Moon are all blue. But here there is now mention that it's saffron yellow.
At one time I thought it was blue, but after talking with Howard Menger who went there in 1956 I now know the daytime color of the lunar sky is saffron yellow.

Sorry for the confusion. My opinions are only good to midnight of the day they are made. :)
So which is it? Why the inconsistency of proclamation?
Saffron yellow. Good until midnight. :)
As well, if the Moon's surface is so colorful and airy, why is it a dead looking grey rock from Earth? It looks dead and grey to the eye, and through a telescope. And it's not very far away.
Apparently you have never looked through a telescope. The moon is alive with color.

Also, how or why does only the "far side" have all of the creatures, rivers, Gardens of Eden, but the "Front" is grey and dead looking?
The near side does not look grey and dead looking. You only think that because that is what you are told to think.
I'm open-minded and curious, but I'm also skeptical. Of course I am; the claims about the Moon, Venus, other worlds with civilizations is more bizarre than I've ever heard.
Boy are you in for a shock!
I "want to" believe in it because it's totally outrageous and wild. But my mind has a difficult time accepting it particularly when with the naked eye Mars and Moon are simply dead looking worlds.

Better luck next lifetime. :)
Including his. (JOL)

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 05-24-2009 02:25 PM

bonzelite wrote: Also, if the Moon has a blue atmosphere, why wasn't it seen in any of the footage from orbit?
I assume you mean Lunar Orbiter orbit because to man has ever orbited or landed on the moon. The true color of the sky was airbrushed out.

You would have seen at least a tenuous veil of blue on the horizon but no such view is to be seen. I assume they totally "sanitized" the motion picture film, too?
Yes, all sanitized for public consumption.
I'm just not seeing how the sky is blue/yellow on the Moon when no evidence of an atmosphere exists when personally viewing the surface. And when it is claimed that clouds exist on the far side .... they don't migrate to the forward side .... not ever?
No clouds n the near side?
Ummmm...errrrrr...how about this Lick Observatory photo taken of the Mare Crisium (near side) in 1946? No clouds. OK, what do you call that? Thick fog?

Including his. (JOL)

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 05-24-2009 02:51 PM

Escargot wrote: USS Goblin -Hope you are well.

Although what John Lear is saying is that living in a crater is all that you need to do?? -I don't understand how)
I'm not an astronomer, so if this is incorrect, someone please speak up.
I believe that the entire surface of the moon has a breathable atmosphere. Glenn Steckling believes that the atmosphere only settles inside a crater in accordance with Boyle-Mariotte Law which states: For a fixed amount of an ideal gas kept at a fixed temperature, P [pressure] and V [volume] are inversely proportional (while one increases, the other decreases).

So as the crater deepens the pressure increases.
???added after thought - that can't be correct. I'm not sure what the moon looks like when the far side is facing the sun.

When the far side is facing the sun, the moon looks very, very dark. Then over a period of about 14 days will progressively reveal itself until on the 14th day we see a full moon. Then in about 14 days the moon will gradually hide itself until, for one day it is completely dark. This is when the moon is directly between the earth and the sun.

Every once in a while, depending on the the orbits of the moon and the earth the moon will cross directly in front of the sun in what is known as an eclipse.
I think I'll do some more research. I did just read that the moon gets sun about the same amount on both near and far sides.

Correct. Each side gets about 14 days of sunlight. That means that the sunrises and sunsets on the moon last almost a day. How gorgeous would that be?
Including his. (JOL)

Escargot
Pirate

Post by Escargot » 05-24-2009 03:37 PM

My favorite is sunsets. Would the atmosphere on the moon provide vibrant sunsets and sunrises?
To imagine them being like Earth's for hours makes me smile. It would keep me busy snapping pics but I suspect they really wouldn't be as colorful and of course, no clouds to play off of.
I hate to admit when I am having a brain glitch; it's so frustrating.
I attempted to download two different animated solar system/universe programs and just about lost my computer. I have lost things and some things are changed. I must have removed something I shouldn't have. So I am still confused about where the moon is when the far side is facing the sun. I know it's between Earth and Sun, but as Earth rotates and we go into night the moon stays on the day side of Earth. Which means we have 'no moon' nights. I need to see an animation of the daily change to the moon being on the dark side of Earth, and moving to the light side of Earth. I know the moon phases we see from Earth when the sun lights up portions of the moon, but I can't 'place' where the moon is until we 'see it'. Why can't we see it during the day when it is full facing the Earth. Or can we see it from the sunlight reflecting off of Earth on to the moon. I have seen daytime quarter moon, but I don't remember seeing daytime full moon.

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 05-24-2009 03:37 PM

Whoops. Answered questions that were asked and answered a year ago.

My bad.

Almost recovered from my back operation of Oct 16, 2008. Achy, creaky, feel 90 years old (actually only 66).

Day 24 of self-cold turkey detox from too many Lortab they give you for the pain.

WOW. THAT WAS BRUTAL. I wouldn't want to go through that again.

I have been formally kicked off of my mining claims by BLM. I have until Dec 31 2009 to get all of my stuff out.

It will be a major operation getting all that stuff back to Vegas and finding a place for it.

There is simply no rest for the wicked. :)
Including his. (JOL)

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 05-24-2009 03:47 PM

There is simply no rest for the wicked.

Tell me about it John, I still feel so bad about the loss of your mine, still cannot believe what they did to you, I know everything happens for a reason but doesn't make it any less painful.

Love is the answer, like you I truly believe that, it is all there is, I know you can relate to this John, last night seeing my two beautiful grandchidlren validates it everytime.

Return to “John Lear Archive”