The Case for the Civilization On The Moon

NASA's Biggest Lie to be Exposed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

USSGoblin
Pirate

Post by USSGoblin » 05-26-2009 12:08 PM

This is so hilarious, for one the first to the moon were the Russians, it is also possible to detect the atmosphere of other worlds, and you can see the moon has no breathable air, if it did the result of Iron Oxides would be visible for all to see. Mr Lear has absorbed lies, and regurgitated them out. I know several people that build sensors that can identify atmosphere from a distance. Solar observations, in fact some of the latest technology designed to use VLF, and ULF radio to make observations of Solar activity have been developed right here in my home. We have a small lab set up here.

Russia was the first to take pictures of the dark side of the moon. H3 is abundant on the moon, and you can easily tell no breathable atmosphere is on the moon, you can see that with the naked eye, It is sad that John continues to provide false information. I have encountered many in the aviation world and from people that have come to know him, the stuff he peddles such as the mythical F-19 from Lockheed (I am not referring to the Lockheed F-19 CSIRS), no the aircraft that would have carried the F-19 designation was built by Northrop, not Lockheed, with input from Gen Chuck Yeager, I have seen this aircraft, and touched it, seen it in flight, the U.S. Navy uses them at Miramar, it is based on one NASA uses. John's claims are always higher than everest, yet lack any significant scientific backing. It amazes me how people can believe things that lack logic or evidence. If the moon had an atmosphere thick enough to be breathable, all craft that were to land on the moon would need a heat shield. The moon does not have enough mass, it has no protective electromagnetic field, and sorry physics come into play, and they do not allow an atmosphere to be on one side of a planet. Furthermore, through seismic detectors, and experiments done by both Russia, and the US, such as the use of the S-IVB as a hammer to ring the moon like a bell, a lot of information has been discovered.

It is interesting, when John makes a claim, he will include he will be attacked, predict people will call him crazy, on and on. Never is any information he puts out there does he obtain it first hand, it is always hear say. If you ask him to present any scientific evidence to refute current science, he will point out there is a big conspiracy. Again, credentials like being a former pilot, military service has no direct bearing on any claim that is not backed up with scientific evidence. You can't prove what is not true John.

7 Millibars, about 0.7% of Earth's thickness is what surrounds Mars. The lunar atmosphere is less than one trillionth the density of the Earth's atmosphere at sea level. So John, would you step into a hyperbaric chamber and test if humans can survive such conditions without a pressure suit.

Ahh, hey forget about dropping the feather and hammer on the moon, for them to land at the same time there must be a near vacuum.
http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a15/a15v.1672206.mov
I'll stick with my current go to guy for science, which is Freeman Dyson.

Your comments on 9/11 are not even funny, I had a friend who served in Vietnam with Hal Moore. He died in the towers. So it really is not funny at all with your 9/11 claims.

Still, all this stuff makes great reading and deserves a science fiction award. My Money is on Scaled Composites will be the first to put a privately funded orbiter in space, and may just get to the moon, other corporations and Government programs will send people to orbit the moon, such like Russia's space tourism have plans to send paying customers around the moon within a short time span, so unless this civilization on the moon has giant platforms that will lower the settlements underground (No Doubt John Lear will think of something) to hide from the space tourists.

All of this, seeing these "artifacts" on the moon, though I do think it is possible that an advanced civilization on Earth may have been more advanced than what history acknowledges, I doubt anyone beat America to the moon. But it is nothing more than the same thing that drove Percival Lowell. The human brain always "sees" things that are not there. The human eye is terrible at sight, so the human brain uses a lot of processing power to allow us to see. So, if your not taking this into account, you will not see what is actually there.

So Michio Kaku, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Chris McKay, Jay Melosh, Seth Shostak, Frank Drake, and countless others are all part of the Conspiracy if you believe John, the fact is they are not, (well maybe McKay since his pay checks are cut by NASA) :) As it becomes easier to go into space, soon nothing can be hidden. But the dark side of the moon is not a mystery. John Lear's motivation, that is a mystery. I still think it would be fascinating to see an F-MRI of your brain. :D

These claims fall short, and are not backed up by any evidence. Rant and rave all you want how the big bad boggy man of NASA is covering it up, using mind control, on and on, you have still failed to prove your claims.
Last edited by USSGoblin on 05-26-2009 12:19 PM, edited 1 time in total.
Raymond, Cancer Survivor
Founder of The Kids Cancer Tree
and The USS GOBLIN. :)

megman
Parrothead

Post by megman » 05-27-2009 12:02 AM

USSGoblin wrote: This is so hilarious, for one the first to the moon were the Russians,

I doubt anyone beat America to the moon.

So which is it?
Still an Original Pirate since Aug 2000
Wanna ride the Zamboni?

USSGoblin
Pirate

Post by USSGoblin » 05-27-2009 01:33 AM

Russia sent the first probe, America sent the first man to the moon, duhh! :D
Or maybe John is right and the Indians of the America's that bailed so long ago made it first, if that is true, they are still Americans. :cool:

By the By John, that Vicodin/Loratab can be some nasty stuff, I used to take it regular, however, I do not know why this is, but Narcotics do not hit myself or my Pop like they hit others. My Poppy has a bad back, he had back surgery, it helped a little, but he had crushed nerves. He takes several hundred milligrams of Morphine each day, and has zero side effects. He also can stop taking them without tapering down, and does not get sick, other than increased pain.

Sucks about the mine. People's private property rights are slowly getting eroded.

Maybe John is right, and i am part of the big NASA machine, what better cover is there as to hire a cancer survivor kid to repeat the history of exploration that has the most evidence to back it up. Now that is a cover, better than being a game show host/NSA-CIA operative.

Don't look now, The starship Enterprise is real, and is in geo-sync orbit on the dark side of the moon.

Last edited by USSGoblin on 05-27-2009 01:58 AM, edited 1 time in total.
Raymond, Cancer Survivor

Linnea

Escargot - Here are some 'Moon' Facts

Post by Linnea » 05-27-2009 02:05 AM

Why Do We Only See One Side of the Moon?

You may have heard references made to the "dark side" of the Moon. This popular, although somewhat inaccurate term refers to the fact that only one face of the Moon, the "near side", is visible to us. The dark side or far side is permanently rotated away from our planet.

Why is this the case? We all know that the Earth rotates on its own axis, so theoretically, the Moon should also do the same, allowing us to get a full picture of the planetoid. Why are we limited to seeing only 50 percent? It turns out that the speed at which the Moon rotates has lead to this particular phenomenon. Millions of years ago, the Moon spun at a much faster pace than it does now.

However, the gravitational influence of the Earth has gradually acted upon the Moon to slow its rotation down, in the same way that the much smaller gravitational influence of the Moon acts upon the Earth to create tides. This influence slowed the rotational period of the Moon to match that of its orbit – about 29.5 days – and it is now "locked in" to this period.

If the Moon didn't spin at all, then eventually it would show its far side to the Earth while moving around our planet in orbit. However, since the rotational period is exactly the same as the orbital period, the same portion of the Moon's sphere is always facing the Earth.

Another interesting fact is that actually a little bit more than half of the Moon's surface is observable from Earth. Since the Moon's orbit is elliptical, and not circular, the speed of its orbital travel increases and decreases depending on how close it is to our planet.

The rotational speed of the Moon is constant however – and this difference between orbital speed and rotational speed means that when the Moon is farthest from the Earth, its orbital speed slows down just enough to allow its rotational speed to overtake it, giving observers a small glimpse of the usually hidden area. The term for this "rocking" motion of the Moon is called libration and it allows for 59 percent of the Moon to be seen in total (over time).

Finally, the reason that the far side of the Moon is frequently referred to as the "dark side" is because many people mistakenly think that it never sees any light from the sun. This notion results from a misinterpretation of the fact that it is never illuminated so that it can be observed from Earth. In fact, since the Moon is constantly rotating on its own axis, there is no area of the planetoid which is in permanent darkness, and the far side of the Moon is only completely devoid of sunlight during a Full Moon – when the Sun is facing the Moon with the Earth in between.

http://www.moonconnection.com/moon-same-side.phtml

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 05-27-2009 12:30 PM

USSGoblin wrote: Russia sent the first probe, America sent the first man to the moon, duhh! :D

No one went to the moon on the Apollo missions. It was a hoax.

Gob, you are about 15 years behind in your Astrophysics.

You need to read Pari Spolters Gravitational Force of the Sun.

From this you will understand why Newton was wrong and why gravity is not proportional to the quantity and density of matter.

From this you will understand why Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation is incorrect and why the Cavendish type experiments are fraudulent.

From this you will find that the Newton/Bullialdus equations which show the moon to have about 64% the gravity of earth even if you make it a 3 body problem and include the sun which makes the figure 68%.

This would explain how the moon could have a breathable atmosphere and how it would have made it impossible for the lunar lander, with 22,000 pounds of fuel to de-orbit from 60 miles, land, takeoff then re-orbit and dock.

Arguing from your position of ignorance is embarrassing and you should try to avoid it.

Read Pari's book and then restate your position on the moon's atmosphere.

But thanks for your input as uninformed as it is. :)
The lie is different at every level. (RCH)
Including his. (JOL)

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 05-27-2009 12:37 PM

megman wrote: So which is it?

No one went to the moon during the Apollo program.

Astronauts waited in isolation on Johnston Island until it was time to land.

The Apollo capsule, with them inside would be loaded inside a C5-A or similar airplane and dropped from about 20,000 feet over the retrieval aircraft carrier.

All the public would see was the 3 parachutes with the capsule dangling below.

Carefully watch the youtube clip of Neil, Buzz and Michael bouncing down the flight of stairs from the helicopter to the deck of the Hornet. Then watch them rapidly walk across the deck to the quarantine vehicle.

For 3 guys that just spent 11 days in the zero gravity of space this would have been impossible. :)
Including his. (JOL)

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 05-27-2009 12:42 PM

USSGoblin wrote: Russia was the first to take pictures of the dark side of the moon.

Stop right there Gob. There is no 'dark side of the moon'. There is a 'far side' but each side of the moon gets just as much light as the other.

Duh. :)
Including his. (JOL)

USSGoblin
Pirate

Post by USSGoblin » 05-27-2009 03:03 PM

johnlear wrote: Stop right there Gob. There is no 'dark side of the moon'. There is a 'far side' but each side of the moon gets just as much light as the other.

Duh. :)

Yes, the term is a misnomer. I know the moon does not show one side to the sun, I think Mercury may have a super long day but not sure have to look it up. I wonder where that term, Dark Side of the moon came from. I will look into that.

BTW, you might want your docs to set you up with a TENS unit, it works wonders for sore backs, just don't do a Tim Taylor and modify the voltage output. :D

Your so wrong about the Moon John, you have been lied too, or they used mind control. :eek: What you do is an insult to what those men have done. By the way, Alan Bean's comment on the leather shoes, because shiny leather has an illusion of depth. You can look "deep" into it. That is what he told me.

But hey, some still believe the Earth is flat. Still, it makes for entertaining reading, but I think if anything, like the TRVers they might just be seeing the Moon far in the future. Possibly after it has been teraformed. For one, if the moon had air at 14 PSI, you would be able to see and even identify its atmosphere. You would see it. Just like it can be seen on Mars.

I found it interesting that you claimed you spoke to a female NASA psychologist that is a he. Your words, not mine. You could not win an honest debate on this.

John Lear: I once talked to a former NASA psychologist who said her job was to work with the Apollo astronauts after their flight to the moon to help them deal with the fact that they could not tell the public what they really saw there. He said they talked of huge 'constructs'

Funny, now NASA has psychologists that have instant sex changes. Or was it more mind control. :eek:

No matter, time will tell, by the way that picture I attached previously was of the far side of the moon. Sure, I know, air brush or CGI, that is your reply about any picture of the sky on the moon, or picture of the far side. You have your false moon religion with their soul transponder or what ever it is you claimed, I have reality. Present a theory, then you back it up with verifiable evidence, tests, experiments etc. At that, you failed. I will take Buzz, Alan's, Jim Lovell, and other NASA and Military personal. Dr Kaku, Dr Tyson, heck even Bill Nye. Prove what you claim. At 14 PSI, such an atmosphere. Oh, if the Moon has earth gravity and mass, then the orbit would be much like Pluto and Charon. (even if the lunar mass is 68% of earth) Or, like many binary stars.

I think you watched Capricorn One a few times to many. :D

John Lear: Carefully watch the youtube clip of Neil, Buzz and Michael bouncing down the flight of stairs from the helicopter to the deck of the Hornet. Then watch them rapidly walk across the deck to the quarantine vehicle.

For 3 guys that just spent 11 days in the zero gravity of space this would have been impossible. No it would not be impossible, Russia has done extensive work on this, also the amount of muscle atrophy that took place in this time span, I had much worse after being on life support for weeks in a special air bed that did not allow me to move, It kept me floating on a air cushion, Russia uses a similar bed to simulate the damage micro gravity does to the human body's muscle skeletal system, then was able to hop skip and jump. It is a well known fact that certain medical conditions bring about the same effects as being in micro gravity.

Shuttle astronauts, have been able to move quickly after space flight. Your conclusions are all wrong and your tech-no drivel is off the mark too. You make a great case study is Psychology. I wonder if you have been hypnotized. that would explain a lot.
Last edited by USSGoblin on 05-27-2009 03:47 PM, edited 1 time in total.
Raymond, Cancer Survivor

Escargot
Pirate

Post by Escargot » 05-27-2009 05:14 PM

I'm not going to get into all the things that are being debated on this thread, I just want to try to get USSGoblin to understand that the moon does not have a side that never faces the sun.
What it does have is a side that is never facing Earth. But as it goes around Earth half of the time, or half of the month the side that is never facing Earth faces the sun in different proportions/positions and the other half of the month (each month) the side of the moon that we always see faces the sun. That is when we see the moon lit up by the sun in all the different phases at night when Earth is rotated away from the sun. Because we are turned away from the sun we have nighttime and the sunlight hits the moon.

marsbase
Pirate

Post by marsbase » 05-28-2009 12:05 AM

Interesting about the NASA psychologist. R. Hoagland, in his interview with the couple in his home (on YouTube) mentions her, I believe.

He states how, when diverting from speaking about Mars and discussing lunar anomolies, this dr. wandered around, complaining that she couldn't handle the information given.

RCH states that as she worked on the astronauts' minds, she herself, had her mind "tampered with."

Whether true or not, it's a fascinating story.

Also, as for altering of lunar image negatives (prints?), there have been several instances of disclosure by NASA personnel in that dept., to that effect.

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 05-28-2009 03:12 AM

USSGoblin wrote:
BTW, you might want your docs to set you up with a TENS unit, it works wonders for sore backs, just don't do a Tim Taylor and modify the voltage output. :D
I have no pain in my back and unless you are a licensed physician I would keep my medical advice to myself. Just a heads up.
No matter, time will tell, by the way that picture I attached previously was of the far side of the moon.
No, it only showed a small portion of the far side. Tsiolkovsky was not even visible.

If you are going to quote someone in your post what you do is type 'quote' and put in brackets at the beginning of the quote and at the end type /quote and put it in brackets. That way it will look more professional and be much easier to figure out what you are trying to say. Just a suggestion.

Did you order Pari's book?
Including his. (JOL)

USSGoblin
Pirate

Post by USSGoblin » 05-28-2009 07:01 AM

Some just don't read clear I guess.
Yawn, the term dark side of the moon is a misnomer, as I stated above. It is common knowledge. But I wonder if people really know what that means, John missed it, most do. Still, the her that changed into a him as Lear wrote, that made me laugh. i also know the code John, been at it since I was 6, (I just don't use it in that manner much, I prefer NAME: They wrote this) but above, i did use that format once. Sometimes How you do it, really does not always show who wrote what.

but did code back when I built my first website. But as I said, your conclusions are flat out wrong. But really John, Jeff Gordon can get better traction driving his car with slicks on ice than your Moon Myth. Write a book about your moon, no doubt it will be made into a movie too, but it will be in the Sci Fi section. That much is certain.

reflected light and Exoplanets. HMMM.
Last edited by USSGoblin on 05-28-2009 07:10 AM, edited 1 time in total.
Raymond, Cancer Survivor

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 05-28-2009 01:32 PM

USSGoblin wrote: Some just don't read clear I guess.
Yawn, the term dark side of the moon is a misnomer, as I stated above. It is common knowledge. But I wonder if people really know what that means, John missed it, most do. Still, the her that changed into a him as Lear wrote, that made me laugh. i also know the code John, been at it since I was 6, (I just don't use it in that manner much, I prefer NAME: They wrote this) but above, i did use that format once. Sometimes How you do it, really does not always show who wrote what.

but did code back when I built my first website. But as I said, your conclusions are flat out wrong. But really John, Jeff Gordon can get better traction driving his car with slicks on ice than your Moon Myth. Write a book about your moon, no doubt it will be made into a movie too, but it will be in the Sci Fi section. That much is certain.

reflected light and Exoplanets. HMMM.

Bless you, my son. :)
Including his. (JOL)

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 06-23-2009 08:45 AM

John have you followed Paul LaViolette's research, he is saying that we have bases on the Moon and Mars, he talks extensively about the B2 and much more, infact says much of what you have told us. Very interesting interview this past Sunday.

George Knapp welcomes physicist and author, Paul LaViolette, who'll discuss the physics behind anti-gravity propulsion and micro-beam technology, and show how they are not only possible, but are currently being used in secret projects by our own government.

http://www.etheric.com/

Book: Secrets of Anti-Gravity Propulsion

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 07-18-2009 08:10 PM

Hey John it's the 40th anniversary, what are your thoughts today?

Return to “John Lear Archive”