A Dozen Camels Disqualified From Saudi Beauty Pageant Over Botox Injections

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 01-24-2018 11:57 AM

Where do you go with this?????

Some pageant contestants hit a hump in the road this week. That is, a camel beauty contest in Saudi Arabia disqualified a dozen camels for receiving Botox injections to make them more attractive.

Saudi media reported that a veterinarian was caught performing plastic surgery on the camels a few days before the pageant, according to UAE's The National. In addition to the injections, the clinic was surgically reducing the size of the animals' ears to make them appear more delicate.

"They use Botox for the lips, the nose, the upper lips, the lower lips and even the jaw," Ali Al Mazrouei, a regular at such festivals and the son of a prominent Emirati breeder, told the newspaper. "It makes the head more inflated so when the camel comes it's like, 'Oh look at how big is that head is. It has big lips, a big nose.'
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way ... injections
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Re: A Dozen Camels Disqualified From Saudi Beauty Pageant Over Botox Injections

Post by Doka » 01-24-2018 01:05 PM

That is just too funny! :D
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Re: A Dozen Camels Disqualified From Saudi Beauty Pageant Over Botox Injections

Post by kbot » 01-24-2018 04:55 PM

I know - how do you react to this????????? Sometimes, I swear I live a sheltered life (or something........)
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Return to “News from a parallel universe”