Hollywood strikes again..........

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

Hollywood strikes again..........

Post by kbot » 05-29-2018 08:13 PM

I guess that the lesson her is, don't sign away your rights, or forever hold your peace...........

But, this seems right for Hollywood........ You have to watch the trailer......Left-wing entertainment at its absolute best......

Sesame Street Is Not Too Pleased With Melissa McCarthy's R-Rated Muppet Movie

daughter Lisa Henson as executive producer, one might think Melissa McCarthy’s upcoming film The Happytime Murders would be pretty much in the clear when it comes to Sesame Street. But on Saturday, reports emerged that the team behind the long-running, Muppet-starring children’s show is suing the producers of The Happytime Murders because, the lawsuit contends, the R-rated movie could cause “irreparable damage” to the Sesame Street brand.

The Happytime Murders features McCarthy as a detective (her partner is a Muppet) tracking down a prolific killer who has been executing puppets. “After 35 years of children’s entertainment, the director of Muppets Christmas Carol, Muppets Treasure Island, Muppets Tonight is finally ready to reveal what goes down when kids aren’t around,” the trailer’s title cards read, triumphant trumpets trilling in the background. It all breaks down from there: Muppets swearing, making fellatio jokes, and getting into gun fights. The tagline? “No Sesame. All street.” No Sesame, indeed—Sesame Street, it appears, is resisting any affiliation with the film, declaring it to have “diluted and defiled” the brand name, despite the participation of Henson’s family. (Disney purchased rights to the series in 2004; Henson died in 1990.)

https://www.wmagazine.com/story/happyti ... a-mccarthy
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Hollywood strikes again..........

Post by Riddick » 05-29-2018 10:56 PM

I saw a red band trailer for this ahead of Deadpool 2

I was kinda taken aback but other folks were yukking it up

Is this the same studio Walt built? Anything for a buck!!

Disney defiles. Nothing is sacred.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Re: Hollywood strikes again..........

Post by kbot » 05-30-2018 06:33 AM

My wife told me about it, but when she mentioned it, she had only seen a story about how some people was upset - then I showed her the trailer.....

Hollywood is, without a doubt, a tool of the Far Left - has been for decades now, but, even so, to stoop this low and take children's characters and use them in this way is stunning and shows, to em at least, just how far the Far Left will do with whatever bizarre agenda it is that they have to adjust behavior.

And then they step back, raise their hands in feigned alarm and say "Not our fault......"
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Return to “News from a parallel universe”