Fiddler On The Goof

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Fiddler On The Goof

Post by Riddick » 08-11-2022 01:57 PM

In their own way Biden’s minders must be nearly as far gone as he is. With the announcement that CPI year-over-year fell to 8.5%, they decided to push the line there was 'zero inflation last month'

Zombie-in-Chief demeanor aside, who thinks this is a good look? -

The whole thing puts me in mind of Leo Strauss’s observation regarding modern political science: “Only a great fool would call the new political science diabolic: it has no attributes peculiar to fallen angels. It is not even Machiavellian, for Machiavelli’s teaching was graceful, subtle, and colorful. Nor is it Neronian. Nevertheless one may say of it that it fiddles while Rome burns. It is excused by two facts: it does not know that it fiddles, and it does not know that Rome burns.”

FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: Fiddler On The Goof 🎻 🎶

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-12-2022 05:33 PM

🏬🎻👴 You got'a know better sooner than later Bra ndon and strange company.

😖 What will they try next after flailing at fiddling? A Pink Floyd laser light show!?🎇

News just in: the house passed that $740B bill! Pre💺s said, "The American people won!" 📯💵 👛 ♨⬅ I don't know what's in that! So they can take that too!

MK II ∆=®™

Doka
Pirate

Re: Fiddler On The Goof

Post by Doka » 08-12-2022 08:16 PM

MK 11 QUOTE:

News just in: the house passed that $740B bill! Pre💺s said, "The American people won!" 📯💵 👛 ♨⬅ I don't know what's in that! So they can take that too!
It means the Highest Taxes to be paid by those making less than $ 200,000. With mean gun toting IRS agent (at least one or 2 of 87,000. , More inflation,loss, much loss. Fall into line or else. I am choosing the "Else" :evil:

So much Evil in one day :|

"The American people won!" Another Big huge whoppping LIE!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: Fiddler On The Goof 🎻🎶

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-12-2022 09:11 PM

Wow! You nailed it Doka! :shock:
One or two most surely in 87K all new hires, green as gourds, with 750K rounds in their bulging pockets weighing them down to a slow walk!😆

So it's guns for ink ✒ pens 'n 💻 lap (dancing,💃👯less) tops creating loads 🍻🍷of scandels!🎱 🚓 🌛 📰

Today the libs and prog🐸frogs are giddy and may the climate never change ww in the 30 fastest minutes of their precious time!🕛 🍭 🍧 🍦 🍕
🚀 🍄⬅⁉

Good luck Ameerica! Pitts off!

MK II ∆=®™
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Riddick
Pirate

Empty Proclamation

Post by Riddick » 08-13-2022 05:39 PM

Gas prices are on the rise again, as much as 17 cent jumps in just the last week or so hereabouts - At that rate a gallon of regular'll top $4 in another week, & $5 again by the end of Sept. So much for 'zero inflation'!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: Fiddler On The Goof⛽ 🚽 🎱 🤹

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-13-2022 07:26 PM

Kay sara, sara! What the Hell?🚲

Yo, Yo, Yo here we go.....🦄.....again!🛢⬆ ⛽ 🚙 🚗 🚛 🚗 🚜 🚙 🚚 🚗 🚐 🚗 🚒 🚗 🚌 🚗 🚎 :lol: 🚙

🛣🐎 🐎 🐎 🐎

Tha....tha....thanks, Riddick

Riddick
Pirate

Propaganda Paint Job Glosses Over A Desperately Dismal Price Outlook

Post by Riddick » 08-13-2022 08:56 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 08-13-2022 07:26 PM Kay sara, sara! What the Hell?🚲

Yo, Yo, Yo here we go.....🦄.....again!🛢⬆ ⛽ 🚙 🚗 🚛 🚗 🚜 🚙 🚚 🚗 🚐 🚗 🚒 🚗 🚌 🚗 🚎 :lol: 🚙

🛣🐎 🐎 🐎 🐎

Tha....tha....thanks, Riddick
Don't thank ME. Credit Biden & Company's Woke polices. Putrid as they are!

Proclaiming "zero inflation" in July was a whitewash of across the board cost jumps: So gas prices fell? Fine. How about food? Housing? Utilities? Etc, etc. Along with gas, I saw a spike in some grocery item prices this past week too -

Whatever will be will be. But I'm less sure an inflationary future's not ours to see.

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “News from a parallel universe”