King Charles 111 First Speech

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

King Charles 111 First Speech

Post by Doka » 09-09-2022 07:04 PM

KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: King Charles 111 First Speech

Post by Doka » 09-09-2022 11:29 PM

The new king is an avid "Greenie" , dabbles in selling Arms to the Arabs, and has a soff spot for the muslims. And not known to be the "brightest tool in the box. The Queen was quite intelligent and a very classy women, something dissappering faster than honey bees. In my opinion he has the potential to bring down The Empire faster than fast. We just have something else to watch.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

An Empirically & Ethically Unsound Empire

Post by Riddick » 09-10-2022 12:48 AM

Doka wrote: 09-09-2022 11:29 PM The new king is an avid "Greenie" , dabbles in selling Arms to the Arabs, and has a soff spot for the muslims. And not known to be the "brightest tool in the box. The Queen was quite intelligent and a very classy women, something dissappering faster than honey bees. In my opinion he has the potential to bring down The Empire faster than fast. We just have something else to watch.
Britain's well on its way to the bottom thanks to their energy crisis brought on by green policies - With winter approaching I wonder what his most royal majesty will have to say if seriously discontented subjects amass outside the palace in protest?

I doubt 'Keep calm & carry on' is gonna cut it.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: King Charles III First Speech

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 09-10-2022 07:57 AM

Yes to both of your posts.

REF kids the same age: Our 5th grade teacher suggested we send him a birthday card signed by all of us. About a week later a member of his royal staff replied. The new King Charles III was in school far away from London and could not return a confirmation.

That fact was in my thoughts but I kept it to myself. To this day I doubt any of us give a tihs about III or his queen cohort marriage interloper.

The Greenie that he is!

MK II ∆=®™

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-10-2022 08:50 AM

The obvious ,for the Last Monarchy, is that be done away with, the people simply can't afford it any more, and a
totalitarian government ,too. No one will survive our current government's wishes, period. Which of course is the whole idea. Giving up all our favorite things, is going to be hard enough as it is! Bring on the crickets !

How long are we going to put up with this BS is anybodies guess.
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 09-10-2022 05:43 PM

Predictable!! Turn everything into left, right bull$hit. :rolleyes:

Charles now has to become non political so you won't have to worry about his "greenie" stuff. Jesus, the ignorance is astounding!
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-10-2022 06:37 PM

Quote:

Charles now has to become non political so you won't have to worry about his "greenie" stuff. Jesus, the ignorance is astounding!

Oh ! So you know him personally? Or did you just write "Your Rule Book"?
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

A Wink & A Nod

Post by Riddick » 09-10-2022 07:41 PM

Doka wrote: 09-10-2022 06:37 PM
Quote:

Oh ! So you know him personally? Or did you just write "Your Rule Book"?
From news.co.uk:
King Charles III has indicated that he will take a step back from campaigning on issues now that he has become head of state.
He said: “My life will of course change as I take up my new responsibilities. It will no longer be possible for me to give so much of my time and energies to the charities and issues for which I care so deeply. But I know this important work will go on in the trusted hands of others.”
Brit monarchs may not make policy but don't think for a minute it means the "trusted others" won't work on his behalf & promote his pet issues.

If folks can't afford to heat their homes or even their food? Let them eat bugs.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 09-13-2022 01:55 PM

The Queen was non political as that is the protocol for the royal family. Charles has vowed to honour the protocol. Queen Victoria was the last monarch that had any political influence with parliament and that ended long before her reign did.

I was born and raised in London, England. I was taught British history in school and I live in Canada, a commonwealth country.

As I said the ignorance is astounding and gets worse by the minute. Can always count on you Doka to open your mouth before doing any research. No idea what nonsense Riddick puked out as I don't bother reading him.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Riddick
Pirate

Charles' Choice: 'Climate Change' Or the Crown

Post by Riddick » 09-19-2022 11:00 AM

For 70 years, Elizabeth II took center stage and Elizabeth Windsor, a woman with interests, opinions, preferences, had hardly any public existence at all.

While those who knew her well describe the Queen as a close follower of politics and world events, and she had clear favorites in the political realm—she was quite close to the Labour leaders Harold Wilson and Jim Callaghan, while her relationship to the Conservative Margaret Thatcher was reportedly frosty—Elizabeth was conscious of the supra-political nature of her role.

The Queen's success at remaining above the fray is precisely why, in our acrimonious age, her subjects continued to love her. Which is why there is reason for concern about her son, King Charles III. We all know of his green enthusiasms, the environmentalist causes he's championed as the heir apparent, from solar panels, to electric cars, to biomass.

When he gushed about his Aston Martin running on wine & cheese we all laughed. We were a bit more perturbed on numerous occasions when he said things like, "We need a vast military-style campaign to marshal the strength of the global private sector, with trillions at its disposal. We have to put ourselves on... a warlike footing,” and when he sympathized with Extinction Rebellion extremists.

But many of his countrymen—certainly most of this author's British and Canadian friends—held out hope that, when the time came, he would follow his mother's example and disappear beneath the crown. For those people, now his subjects, recent reports have been disappointing.

The BBC has reported that Charles's confidants say he has no intention of backing down on "climate change." And the politics website Guido Fawkes has heard that the King made it a point to emphasize his dedication to "the protection of the climate and the planet" on a phone call with French president Emmanuel Macron.

In his first address as king, Charles reflected upon the life of his mother, and said "I, too, now solemnly pledge myself, throughout the remaining time God grants me, to uphold the constitutional principles at the heart of our nation." But, as the Queen well understood, the "constitutional principles" to which he refers include the apolitical nature of the monarchy.

Those principles were, of course, established on the blood of Englishmen over the course of the English Civil War, a conflict which saw the present king's predecessor, Charles I, executed for his refusal to accept the primacy of parliament in the political affairs of the nation. After the original Charles's death, the monarchy was dissolved and British Commonwealth was ruled by the murderous Puritan dictator, Oliver Cromwell.

Those events should serve as a warning to the new King Charles. The institution he now presides over finds itself in a tenuous position. If he isn't careful, as his mother was, it could all come tumbling down.

FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-20-2022 11:12 AM

I just don't see Charles giving up his "Woke" opinions, he has not the brains, ability, nor Class, as his Mother, to simply play "Low Key" and keep his mouth and Actions shut down.

England like the US, is on the brink of it's own "Self Destruction" Charles fails to relize, that if he pisses off his loveing subjectx, they have the capacity to take all he has, down, and away from the Toothless Royals. The people are being pushed around, how much more will it take before "The Pushed" turn the tables and fight back is anybodies guess? IN BOTH OUNTRIES! (All).
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 09-21-2022 01:06 PM

The Royals may lose their royal status but they will not suffer as their personal worth is in the billions. This from tax payers loot. which gave them the opportunity to invest over many years. Old Queenie was a shrewd tax payer robber.

I agree re Charles. It's hard to imagine him keeping his trap shut but they are all very well disciplined, therefore he might just pull it off.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-22-2022 11:32 AM

KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 09-22-2022 12:01 PM

I'll pass

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 10-18-2022 12:56 PM

Related:

King Charles helped organize original Great Reset meeting with World Economic Forum during COVID-19
https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/ki ... ternative/

Be wary of King Charles III's dangerous green ambition to 'reset' capitalism
https://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/be-w ... 594a483b5c

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “News from a parallel universe”