MAD's New Year 2008 message

Articles from around the forum.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Linnea

MAD's New Year 2008 message

Post by Linnea » 01-01-2008 01:46 PM

*Posted in last night's ORR

WE NEED HOPE

Good Night, you Pirates of the Night...another year gone, 2007 had its moments.

In all my life, what trials and disasters and conflicts have occurred this past year, I have never experienced.. Depression is rampant. Our lives are filled with stress, work and money and security and lives lost. Our society is surely, filled with tension and pain. What do we do? It seems we need purpose and hope, more than ever. We will never have all our questions answered, but we must believe that there is a reason to all this confusion worldwide.

Wish I could say, everything will be all right, and soothe the soul. It is a dreamer that thinks things will be fine. It will be fine, after we experience that pain. You must work through the pain that is the reality.

It is best to stand for your beliefs and believe in yourself and your higher power, that is, as you understand your higher power. Let life go on and a walk through all your pain and trouble. That is what life is, one hurdle after another. One thing that makes the strong survive is hope.

May the New Year be one filled with hope. Hope that there is a purpose to life. Hope that we will make it to the other side of all our difficulties. Things may not be all right, because life can be difficult, but if you have hope you will walk through it. I guess that is my message. When we are in pain, it is difficult to believe things will work out. We will endure. Life’s greatest moments have found the bravest among us have endured.

So there you are, hope, purpose, endure and belief. I will add prayer, take that time to connect with the universe.

I wish you all a very Happy New Year.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

MAD in Mali

badspell
Pirate

Post by badspell » 01-01-2008 03:59 PM

It's all about learning. Sometimes lessons are hard, but I think those are the ones we learn the most from. It truly is in the benefit of all.

feetsie
Pirate

Post by feetsie » 01-01-2008 06:31 PM

This year, may we all come closer to the realization that we all are truly one. Let us remember that the golden rule reads 'do onto others as you would have them do onto you', not as we (me too) so often interpret it ' do onto others as they have done onto you.' Instead when we see all as aspects of the One then we see that what we do onto another we are doing onto ourselves. As the master said, Love one another.
God is

fos
Pirate

Post by fos » 01-01-2008 08:46 PM

"If it doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger."

G. Gordon Liddy

Return to “Fantastic Forum - Editor's Cut”