Two Explosions at the Boston Marathon

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 04-18-2013 05:52 AM

Youtube clip of Boston sports fans giving it right back to the terrorists, singing tha national anthem a capella before the Bruins game last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzMsagY7oRs

Was listening to the Boston sports channel this morning and everyone interviewed echoed the same thought - you've got to get right back in there, or else the terrorists win.

Also saw that the NY Yankees played the Boston Red Sox traditional 7th inning stretch song "Sweet Caroline" at one point during their recent game. Nice public display of support from such a rival.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN807-wxPW0

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 04-18-2013 03:46 PM

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 04-18-2013 04:17 PM

info about blackwater (private military contractors) at the scene http://goo.gl/ydqli

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 04-18-2013 04:28 PM

just had a press conference identifying 2 men http://www.fbi.gov/ (FBI web site is down... comforting).

At the conference Alex jones's guy bombed them and kept yelling infowars.com

Watch out for some sort of crackdown on infowars soon...

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 04-18-2013 05:16 PM

That is some story from Natural News, kind of makes me think I shouldn't have read it without poking my eyes out after.

BTW Fan , your link is broken I think?
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Saharaka
Pirate

Post by Saharaka » 04-18-2013 05:34 PM

Doka

I am afraid you are probably right! Sad!
Creature of the desert

"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing plaid with stripes comes easy."

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 04-18-2013 06:04 PM

Dale O Sea wrote: I need to say that someone not watching the race continually, very little or even not at all should not be considered suspicious behavior imo. Many that attend events like this go to people watch, not to watch runners. .although runners in this case are also people so they qualify, he. Not watching might be notable, but seems minor as far as evidence is concerned.

Yup, so much for my sleuthing! :D
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 04-18-2013 06:19 PM

Doka wrote: That is some story from Natural News, kind of makes me think I shouldn't have read it without poking my eyes out after.

BTW Fan , your link is broken I think?

fixed it thanks. I am just throwing links out for interest's sake... I think NN has problems myself, that link I posted mysteriously contains many of the images and conjectures I read yesterday on reddit, but without crediting the source, they do this a lot.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 04-18-2013 06:48 PM

Fan wrote: info about blackwater (private military contractors) at the scene http://goo.gl/ydqli

Interesting Fan.

Just watched a segment on WCVB Channel 5 in Boston and they're running pictures of two guys the FBI is looking for - but it ain't these guys........

Kinda reminds me of the "hobos in the train yard" picture from the JFK assassination showing E Howard Hunt and his pals......

Waverider
Pirate

Post by Waverider » 04-18-2013 10:51 PM

Listening to Ground Zero' tonight.

I think Fan' is the warmest and getting hotter to what's really going on...

They want Daddy Obama to keep us safe', so give him your guns...

...false flag's coming at us fast and furiously...

We the people are under attack, big time by the PTB...

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 04-19-2013 12:36 AM

Watertown Police Chase: Gunfire, Explosions Reported On Scanner

Shortly after the fatal shooting of a police officer on the campus of Massachusetts Institute of Technology Thursday night, a second shooting incident was reported in Watertown, Mass.

Chatter on the police scanner revealed confusion on the scene as officers reported gunfire, explosions and chaos.

All police units were ordered to retreat to a perimeter being set up near Auburn, Walnut & School Streets in Watertown.

It is unknown if this latest incident involves the officer's slaying or the suspects involved with the bombing at the Boston Marathon on Monday.

This is a developing story....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/1 ... l#liveblog

Listening to breaking news and 2 suspects have been arrested and the FBI are on the scene.
Last edited by Raggedyann on 04-19-2013 12:48 AM, edited 1 time in total.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 04-19-2013 01:10 AM

Now they're saying one suspect has been arrested.

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 04-19-2013 01:13 AM

Raggedyann wrote: Now they're saying one suspect has been arrested.
Revolutionary War FAQ:

The first shots rang out on the morning of April 19, 1775 in Lexington, Mass.

:surprised
[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 04-19-2013 02:26 AM

Watching this unfold tonight has been intriguing.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 04-19-2013 05:34 AM

The governor has stopped all traffic on the T - no subways or buses. All residents in multipke communities are being told to stay indoors while house to house searches ae being done.

One MIT policelman was shot and killed. Another Bsoton policeman was shot and is in the hospital in serious condition.

"Suspect#1" was shot and died of multiple gunshot wounds, as well as "thermal injuries"after arriving at Beth Israel/ Deaconess Hospital.

"Suspect #2" is still on the loose.

NPR in Boston asked a good question - in the photos, one suspect is on a cell phone, the other suspect behind him walking, nor on a cell phone. Was one of the suspects calling someone else on his cell when the picture was captured? And if so, "who" is this other person? So far the police, FBI nor Homeland Secutiry has answered this, although, when a reporter approached Boston police earlier this morning, apparently congratulating each other over their capturing "suspect #1", the were asked if this was over, and their resposne was "Far from it...." .

I keep going over the pics posted about the possible Blackwater personnel, and am wondering if this is a case of wheer the government may be attempting to craft future debate/ events by leaking names of possible suspected groups as was he case earlier in the week.

It's not it hasn't been done before.......

As of earlier this morning - all the colleges in and around Boston are closed. Everyone is to stay indoors. The authorities don't want people going to work, because they don't want this other suspect to attempt to leave the area. Many physicians live in these cities and towns, so it will be interesting to see how the hospitals operate today. Many businesses will also be closed.......

Return to “Politics and Government 2010-2013”